PDA

View Full Version : So, whats the status with the manga?

emeraldslay
July 12th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Whats happening?

Is PokeCommunity clamping down on all the scanslation projects??

Will there be no new manga scans ever!?

Is there anywhere I can go to get the manga now?

hoennshipperxxx
July 12th, 2008, 06:03 AM
no, there is some sort of site (dont know the name)...
we post every scans we have there, if u want a link, just ask...

RubyJB88
July 12th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Unfortunately, this site is temporarily down for the moment. Or at least I think it's temporary.

Vie
July 12th, 2008, 07:07 AM
www.onemanga.com

there you can find most mangas.

lara lynx
July 12th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Manga fox, look on google

Noam
July 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I can't find in both of your sites Volume 27.

pong08
July 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Manga fox, look on google
mangafox got rid of theirs and changed it to "playground love"

Netto Azure
July 12th, 2008, 04:38 PM
So... were allowed to talk about -m-a-n-g-a---f-o-x-.. I checked and the PokeSpe works dunno whats the prob w/ you guys. (Thanks Avegaille for Vol.26!) I usually read there since it's too long to download and onemanga supports fan-scanlations so they dont accept scans. I think there using -d-r-a-g-o-n--g-u-a-r-d-s- scanslations so there just finishing Yellow.

pong08
July 12th, 2008, 04:57 PM
So... were allowed to talk about -m-a-n-g-a---f-o-x-.. I checked and the PokeSpe works dunno whats the prob w/ you guys. (Thanks Avegaille for Vol.26!) I usually read there since it's too long to download and onemanga supports fan-scanlations so they dont accept scans. I think there using -d-r-a-g-o-n--g-u-a-r-d-s- scanslations so there just finishing Yellow.
oh ok... let me check right now

thnx bud... so it's back on and we're good to go :)

minakichan
July 13th, 2008, 07:59 PM
PokeSpe is being temperamental *lesigh*

I will probably be purchasing my own domain soon, so PokeSpe will be a little more reliable. Hopefully.

pkmaster
July 14th, 2008, 06:06 AM
www.onemanga.com (http://www.onemanga.com)

there you can find most mangas.

unfortunately it doesnt have alot of pokespe

wats the differwnce with fan-scanlatons and the scans we have?

Netto Azure
July 14th, 2008, 12:46 PM
To me nothing... but to onemanga it seems yes.... check the other scan threads 'cuz thats where i saw that onemanga wasn't allowing normal scans.