PDA

View Full Version : which region would you live in?

Raikou_Owner32345
August 8th, 2004, 04:13 PM
which region would you live in , kanto,jhoto,hoenn.

I like jhoto because of raikou!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 8th, 2004, 04:16 PM
1.they're not towns, they are regions
2.i thinkie i would live in kanto
3.i thinkie2 that this should be in other voting polls....correct me if i'm wrong

Da_Green_Teddy
August 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM
If I was to choose between the rgions, I'd definitely choose Johto.

Raikou_Owner32345
August 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
until leaf green and fire red come out jhoto and gold version are my fav

Charizard Master
August 8th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Kanto because you can start out with charmander and you can catch :10: :mew: :mew2: :king: :dragonite

Timbjerr
August 8th, 2004, 07:25 PM
changed the name to better reflect the subject of the thread, and added a poll just for fun...

I say Johto cuz of the history of the place...

Dizzy
August 8th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Kanto is known for it's major cities and wonderful business. Johto is mainly known as Legendary Country, as well as a major historic/ancestric area. Hoenn is a new settlement combining both Kanto and Johto tastes with them. Orre...well...Orre isn't of much importance since it's all sand.

Kanto most definately, Cosmopolitan peoples of Kanto would just mesh in wonderfully. I'd be rich fast and move to Saffron City and own many villas in various Cities.

Pounce
August 8th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Johto, buuuuuut I'd probably end up travelling all over the place, probably to hoenn first and then kanto.

(er.. what/where is orre? o_o I feel so clueless asking this, but..?)

Jeremy
August 8th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Orre is a area in Japan. :P Well that's true. :p Orre in the Pokmon World, is the place were Pokmon Colosseum takes place. I rather live in Johto, because Johto has a lot of history and legendaries. Kanto is a nice place to spend a vacation though. Houenn is bigger and has many cities, also a great legend, but not even history. Orre, no wild Pokmon, and barely any history. Johto is great. ^_^

Dizzy
August 8th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Orre is a area in Japan. :P Well that's true. :p Orre in the Pokmon World, is the place were Pokmon Colosseum takes place. I rather live in Johto, because Johto has a lot of history and legendaries. Kanto is a nice place to spend a vacation though. Houenn is bigger and has many cities, also a great legend, but not even history. Orre, no wild Pokmon, and barely any history. Johto is great. ^_^

Actually Kanto has the Largest Cities (Saffron, Celadon, Cerulean..need I go on?) Hoenn is a newer Settlement with Lilycove and Rustboro being it's only major Cities.

Ice demon
August 8th, 2004, 09:02 PM
i'll live in kanto - most big cities
then jhoto - nice cities and stuff
last would be Hoenn - to far from the rest and only tiny cities

orre is not even an option.............

Pounce
August 8th, 2004, 10:05 PM
ohh okay. I felt so lost for a while there, haha- I know next to nothing about Colosseum, so that's it. ^^ thanks!

Dizzy
August 8th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Orre is just a useless plains. Nothing but sand and fake-me-out evil people. Not even a decent Pokmon or Pokball in site.

Broleta
August 8th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Kanto most centainly, i would live in pallet town or someplace quiet lol

Psychotic_Demon
August 9th, 2004, 12:47 AM
i really dont know where i ould live... somewhere in hoenn!

Stevo-kun
August 9th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I choose Hoenn cus of Blaziken cus Blaziken is cool

Pokemon_Veteran

Houndour2004
August 9th, 2004, 01:03 AM
I have voted for the Jhoto region too.

LelandLancaster
August 10th, 2004, 12:03 PM
After playing Sapphire, I just fell in love with the Hoenn Region. It's just got a wierd sort of appeal for me and I thought than most of the areas were gorgeous.

Tesla7zap
August 10th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Well, I'd like to meet Ash and all them lol so ill go with kanto

Castrainer
August 11th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I go with... Orre!
A Desert Place, with no Wild Pkmn, lots of Thieves and Perils... Ahh...

Splashing Mew
August 11th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Hoenn most definately.... Hoenn appeals to me more than any other place. I've actually taken residence up in Mossdeep (my secret base is their) and when I'm not doing anything I go hang out in my base...

~Splash