PDA

View Full Version : So, Anyone Ever Had A Dream About Pokémon?

Shiori-Hikaru
July 14th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I did a search, but if this thread already exists..
Eh, you know..

Well, I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a dream about Pokémon.
Yea, I had one last night, so I just had to ask.
Anyway, I guess I'll explain mine since it wasn't really that long.

It started out with me watching an episode of Pokémon.
I wasn't watching from the television though, I was actually there.
No one could see me though, so I guess I was invisible or something.
Anyway, it was this weird episode that doesn't even exist where May and Ash had entered some random Contest.
May and Ash were the only two people left in the contest or something, and they were both standing in the middle of this huge stage, I was standing on the corner.
Then the judge/announcer said the results were in and a winner had been chosen.
Then I was a like, "Everyone knows Ash is going to win! Blah, blah, blah.."
Of course, no one could hear me though.
Well, next thing I know, the judge said the winner was May, and I started freaking out.
Then, Ash pulls May into this hug and whispers something to her, and kisses her on the cheek.
After I saw that, I completely freaked, and was all like "What the crap! Ash, you're supposed to love Misty, dang it!" (Yea, I'm a hardcore Pokéshipper)
Then, I was somehow taken out of the 'Pokémon world', and I was back in my room.
Finally, I said something about how I was never going to watch Pokémon again, and I turned off my television.

Well, that was my strange Pokémon dream..
I must sound like a complete idiot by now.

Blaziken_Boy
July 14th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Uhh, kay... I guess this one counts:

I was recently playing PMD 2 and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. I sat in bed with my Ipod playing a weird german rave song. The next thing I know I'm in this forest clearing thing, like a lake without the lake. I have a little wallet-like thing with a communicator on it in my pocket. Then some weird alien things with large cannons fall from the sky saying they will take over the world and kill all the humans. Then some guy pushes a big red button and turns everyone into Pokemon (I was a Skitty, just like in PMD), so the aliens left. I walked into a shack thing and I flew up into the sky onto a cloud-covered tower (Sky Tower?). I walked in and it felt like walking into a mansion. However, I fell back to the ground in an auditorium with a bunch of other people who also fell (And my cousin was in the group), and one guy screamed "HERETICS!!!" and we floated up a little, then landed. I then got teleported with my cousin to outside a Best Buy.

WARNING: It starts getting REALLY random here.

My cousin doesn't have Guitar Hero 3, so she tells me to buy it from an ATM-looking think. I swipe in a Mr. Card (Not Master, Mr.) and on the screen appears GUITAR HERO 3: $15. The card crumbles for some reason and the ATM falls into the ground. I turn around and see a large castle built on an island in an ocean that somehow appeared while the ATM was sliding down. I walk into it with my cousin and climb the highest tower, open a door, then find something and fall off the tower, go into a room, and push a self-destruct button. I make it out of the castle (With my cousin), and then some guy walks over and kicks my cousin, so we teleport (Like with MD's stupid rule, when your partner goes down, you leave.). When we land, I'm a human and so is she, she says he has to go see her boyfriend, she disappears, and I'm back in my room.

So NEVER play MD, beat it, and switch to Castlevania.

Shiori-Hikaru
July 14th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Wow..
Wait, how did you use a credit card if you were a Skitty? Lol.
And, I'll take your advice.
No Castlevania. xD

Syn
July 14th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I have one but id rather not tell it...its scary....

Tialgo
July 14th, 2008, 09:08 AM
uhm...gosh, one night I dreamed something very....special^^. Listen to me in the next 5 minutes :D

So, I was in any Park I didn't know. Somehow there are my Sprites on the Grass as Pokemon. Of course I was scared and as I look at them one of them hypnosed me. As I woke up I found myself in an house and there were thousand of change spriters to the yearly "spriter-contest".

More I forogot, but I know that I was on the third place ^~^

Blazekick doom
July 14th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Dead serious. Me and my Pikachu fought drunken aliens and WON!!!

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
July 14th, 2008, 10:11 AM
PhantomSyndrome,tel, us your dream.
We don't mind if it's scary.

Did Bulbasaur choke you to death with his vinewhip? :)

YOOM-TAH
July 14th, 2008, 12:14 PM
It would make sense that everyone here has had a dream with pokemon, considering it's a big part of our lives. Dreams are made up of events that happen in our lives.

That said, I've had many. I don't really remember any of em though unfortunately. My most recent one involved a Lucario in some way, I know that much.

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
July 14th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I wish I had a dream about pokemon =(

Gooberdued
July 14th, 2008, 08:14 PM
I actually haven't had one about Pokemon that I remember. I'm sure I have, I just don't remember.

Hiidoran
July 14th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I remember having a dream about Pokémon shortly before the release of Gold and Silver...

I remember buying Pokémon "Gold" in a store. However, as I started to play it in the Gameboy I had brought with me... I realized it resembled Super Mario a lot. Needless to say, I was furious! I went on and on about how Game Freak should have never changed the original theme/objective.
Shortly after that I woke up. It's a small dream about Pokémon, yes. But, it was kind of funny. I suppose that was before I started using the internet to check up on Pokémon related things... so technically that could have been a realistic nightmare to my naive younger self. :D

Amoeba
July 15th, 2008, 12:27 AM
The only dream I ever had was that I was playing a nonexistant version of pokemon on a nonexistant handheld console. I think they were sme wierd hybrid between G/S/C and D/P, on a SP-like console (but it looked a bit like a sideways GBC).

Then my game started messing up and getting really glitchy, like glitch city in Fuscha in R/B and I had a pikachu that came out of its pokeball and it looked horiffically mutated and hairless and spotty and dying. I started to get scared since I have an underlying anxiety of glitches and I was suddenly in the game. I had to get the pikachu to the pokemon cantre through a glitched up hedge maze before I would become glitched up too and trapped in the game forever.

I woke up in great need of a hug.

The Hero Without a Name
July 15th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I had this weird one where I was a Lucario's apprentice... a Lucario that was an exorcist o_o

Idiot!
July 16th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Latios dumped a human shaped stone statue into water. I wonder what that meant?

MetalMEB
July 16th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I've had a couple dreams, but I barely remember anything -_- The only one I remember is Torchic coming to life (from what, I don't remember) and started pecking my neck as I was holding it.

Meh... I wish I had a hilarious random dream where I remembered everything like Blaziken_Boy though. :p

hothead
July 16th, 2008, 06:29 AM
when i was heaps younger i used to dream that i was a pokemon trainer all the time but they kind of gone away but i occasonally have one if i have a really pokemon heavy day

Yume Tsuki
July 16th, 2008, 06:47 AM
I didn't knew what pokémon i was but team rocket stole me :S then i got angry and toased them. I think i was a fire type pokemon..

Pokemonfanlover
July 16th, 2008, 06:55 AM
i had a dream once about lucario and the mysetery of mew before it came out in the usa,that we got special promotional cards with lucario.

MissMegano
July 16th, 2008, 07:09 AM
ever since i was little, i would lay in bed thinking about pokemon really hard in hopes of having a pokemon dream. even now i do sometimes. ;)
the closest i ever came was miltanks were attacking the city and destroying everything, but then it turned out to be my neighbors in costumes and we all had a good laugh. lol.

Mitchman
July 16th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I have 3 special dreams.
1. I dreamnt after the day platinum was confirmed that i was playing in the exact same battle frontier released and owning that sky form
2. Playing a 5th gen pokemon game for the wii.I mean the 5th gen on wii. And it was with that motion+ thing and i was doing pokeball throw poses with it and everything.
3. Flying on flygon while fighting with my trusty pachi the evil pokelord hitler. Damn scary that one so im not goin into details.

Euphoric Magikarp
July 16th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Honestly I haven't had a dream about Pokemon or at least any I remember.

Lynnx
July 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I've had several dreams about the Pokemon manga and one where I was the trainer in my LeafGreen game. Yay me. =S

Tonya
July 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I've had tons, often very intricate, though not very sequential ones, and my short Pokémon dreams tend to be more amusing. For example, I had a dream where I was Misty and I kept walking into invisible walls. I also had a dream where Cyrus sung the "I Feel so Happy" song from the Land Before Time TV series.
...That one like mentally scarred me, but that's beside the point.

Darkaoz
July 16th, 2008, 02:22 PM
I've had many dreams of Pokemon. All of which never had me in the dream....They all consisted of one of my made up characters and their Pokemon going through some wacky messed up adventure. There was one though that had me in it...It was...strange...All I remember was being in some tall silver building and I had a Raichu. We had to disarm some tube shaped bomb. We succeeded and Raichu then jumped into my arms. I swear I could feel him in my arms. Then, I woke up...

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
July 16th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Hmm, I don't think I've had a dream with Pokemon, but I've had a dream about the characters. In one dream I had, Jun and Hikari from the DP games were servants at this mansion together, but since they were so happy together, the guy who owned the mansion sent Jun away. :< Then, I had another dream that Pearl, Berlitz, and Diamond from the Pokemon Special manga were running from this guy chasing after Berlitz, and Pearl became possed and tried to kill Berlitz...good times...good times...

EmeraldSky
July 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Most of my Pokedreams run in one long continuous story, and what happens to me, Ash, Misty, Brock, May, and Dawn that night depends on what happened during the day.

Last night, I dreamed that Brock got us Wii Music and we stayed up all night rockin' out (due to my seeing Wii Music unveiled at the Ninty E3 conference)

tkay1493
July 16th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I have had many dreams about pokemon...
Funny thing is my dreams are like episodes. They continue where they left off...
ANd im in total control.
lol.
MY Dream was that my friends and I along with ym lil bro where at the beach. And some freak storm swept us to the pokemon world. And to get back we had to collect sacred items from each region. All these complications happened and we eneded up beating the gyms (well scott and I did) and we met up with ym bro and two of my friends... we traveled through all thje regions.. it was thew coolest.
eventually we came home and where like super heroes in the real world cuz we had pokemon. then the boundries between the two world colapsed and team Magma, aqua, Galactic, and rocket came through to take over the worl. We stopped them. But some how palkia, giritina, and dialga made it through too.
we failed to sotp them and the pokemonw rodl and the real world colided into one...

chevelleROCKER
July 16th, 2008, 07:11 PM
^Wow, pretty awesome!

The only dream i can recall having pokemon related is i was once a Scizor just battleing against a Ledyba.... for some reason, a blue beam was my only attack that came shooting out of my claws.... that's all i remember, lol.

Sheruda Kachinuki
July 16th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I had a dream once, it's not that long but I know it has a meaning...
> I was on a field, then I kept walking forwards, I saw something weird so I checked it, as I go nearer on that object, I saw a Poke'mon(well it looks like a Kabutops I think) running at a nearby mountain.

well that's all, and thanks for this thread

Zelos
July 16th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I only have one that I remember... I was in this field, and all of a sudden two or three Poochyena come running at me... except, and this is kinda weird, they were real... I was like attacked by these dogs that somehow still looked like Poochyena even though they were fur and everything. XD I reached towards my belt and grabbed a Pokeball, I guess I was planning to fight them... I never seem to have much control in my dreams, I mostly just sit there and watch. XD And that's either when the dream ended or I just can't remember beyond that.

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
July 17th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Now I remember one of my dreams!
I was at school and me and my friends were battling pokemon.My friend had an ivysaur and I had a lickitung.Everybody was in a circle around us watching & cheering us on.

Marcy_11
July 17th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I've probably had more but the most recent was of a rhyhorn charging my door, it was very life like, made of metal. Eventually it joined me as a friend but it ended rather quickly after that

Kip
July 17th, 2008, 02:10 AM
I used to have loads, when I was, like, obsessed with Pokémon. Now I rarely have any, so I can't go into much detail about it :( . Hopefully I'll post again as soon as I remember some!!

Shiori-Hikaru
July 17th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Yea, I just had another dream about Pokemon last night..
It was really short though, and all I remember was that me and my best friend Ellisia were on some mission to find this sacred Caterpie..
It was quite disturbing, actually..

joseph-j15
July 17th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Hey dont be calling me a freak and pointing the finger, but i had this one dream, and i was surrounded by all the female sidekicks, like on a couch, in this pod-like thing,(if you have seen james bond(roger moore Octopussy."hopefully thats right, dont wanna get in trouble",at the end they float in a pod thing),and th rest is inappropriate...

I'm not obsessed with james bond nor im i a perverted little freak.:cool:

kohei
July 18th, 2008, 06:05 AM
There was a civil war in China, and I was there as an exchange student.
I was caught in the crossfire, and got shot on my left shoulder.

I stumbled into a forest for cover, but I lost too much blood and my vision was getting blurry.

Then I heard a huge rumbling sound.

The last thing I saw was the foot of a Tyranitar.

Sadistic Typhlosion
July 18th, 2008, 06:28 AM
*blushes* *points at nature* *points at sig* ...Do the math. o.0

(I've had more, but I can't remember them right now. XD)

Wilow-Wisp
July 18th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I know Ive had a few dreams about pokemon, but I just cant remember them. :(

burningfoot
July 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Yes, I've had a few. All of which have been extremely strange and have scarred me mentally. I feel I need therapy after the last one which involved Gordon Brown, Jamie Oliver and 16 Metapods. Now let's never speak of it again.

Azumi
July 19th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I had a dream... Let me think.

I think I was battling Paul. Then nothing else.