PDA

View Full Version : Which region is best?

SwampertTrainer
July 14th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh?

Blazekick doom
July 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I thought Hoenn was the best because in my opinion, it had the coolest looking Legendaries.

Freestyle Farfetch'd
July 14th, 2008, 09:47 AM
For me: Hoenn definitavely. It's simply the most varied and interesting of the lot. It was made to show off all the features of the new Pokemon Advance engine, and it shows. Lots of nice weather effects, the huge aquatic area with the underwater parts, lots of tile variation, the works. I also like the layout, and the fact that there are a number of island cities. (The lack of islands in general is something I really don't like about Sinnoh. It's just one big lump of landmass.)

linkxangel
July 14th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I must say Kanto is my all-time favorite, most likely because it holds sentimental value being the original, but next to that is Hoenn. I thought it was lovely.

Ambellina
July 14th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Hoenn because it was all tropical. All those water pokemon! ^^ & that awsome floating town XD

SwampertTrainer
July 14th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hoenn, definitely. Emerald was my first Pokemon game ever, and although the graphics can't nearly compare to those of DPP, the plot, layout, and effects of Hoenn were far superior.

Gokey Shuckle
July 14th, 2008, 10:53 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144101