PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokémon would you eat?

.emerald
July 15th, 2008, 12:41 AM
It's a question we've all pondered at least once in our lifetimes: in the Pokémon universe, is everyone a vegetarian, or do people actually eat Pokémon? Are certain Pokémon bred for mass consumption? And, perhaps more importantly, which Pokémon are the most delicious?

Some of these tasty critters are easier to come by than others; we personally see Magikarp as the salmon of the Pokémon world, while preparing a Peking-style Psyduck may be a bit more difficult. Actually, we're getting a bit hungry just thinking about this. Maybe we'll head out to the grocery store and pick up some fried Torchics for lunch.^_^"!

& HERE ARE THE Top 10 Pokemon ID Like to Eat:

#10 -- Octillery

Slurping tentacles doesn't sound appealing. Fried calamari, on the other hand, is delectable, especially with a side of marinara sauce. Octillery as it is... disgusting. Octillery cut into bite sized pieces and deep-fried, however, sounds heavenly. Serve with any Italian dish.

#9 -- Squirtle

The Teenage Ninja Turtle's arch nemesis, Shredder, said it best; "Tonight I dine on turtle soup." Yes, Squirtle is ridiculously cute, but if we stopped eating cuddly animals, the world would probably implode. Now stop recoiling in disgust and grab some chopped onions.

#8 -- Stantler

Judging by the look on its face, Stantler isn't happy being on this list. However, plenty of people consume deer, and there are lots of recipes for venison. Couldn't hurt giving Stantler a taste, especially during hunting season.

#7 -- Psyduck

Psyduck worries us. On one hand, duck (especially with some orange-flavored goo) is tasty. On the other hand, it suffers from these strange headaches, leading us to wonder if it's safe to eat. At the very least, we can try eating its brain to gain its knowledge.

#6 -- Buneary

Don't let its cuteness fool you, since that's just Buneary's defense mechanism to make you forget about the meat beneath its jovial exterior. Stewed rabbit is quite the delicacy, and, ironically, we plan to cook it with carrots.

#5 -- Magikarp

Fish is brain food, and we'll find all sorts of recipes for Magikarp. Stewed, breaded, boiled, baked and deep-fried. All we need is some lemon juice, horseradish and a bottle of white.

#4 -- Ho-Oh

It doesn't appear to have much meat on its bones, but we're willing to pluck Ho-Oh's feathers and toss its carcass into the deep fryer. May go well with some chicken fried rice and spicy mustard.

#3 -- Torchic

It probably doesn't help that Torchic resembles a walking buffalo wing. Seeing it makes us want to snag some blue cheese, carrots and celery sticks. Deep fry it and douse it in Tabasco sauce to make those taste buds sing.(NO OFFENSE TORCHIC!!)

#2 -- Krabby

Quick! Grab some butter and put on a pot of water, because Krabby looks delicious. We can imagine it now, using nutcrackers to extract its tender meat. Even better, wait until it evolves into Kingler. Perhaps it takes on a whole new flavor.

#1 -- Tauros

Just looking at this guy gets out mouths watering. We just want to douse him in BBQ sauce and dump him onto a sizzling grill. Hamburgers, steaks, meat pies, fajitas, jerky. Yummy.

What Pokemon Do You Want to Eat?

Pikachu on pita or a hot, steaming bowl of Squirtle soup? What Pokemon do you want to eat? Let the other PC trainers know^_^"!:D
based on an independent study

Amoeba
July 15th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Well... psydck I don't think would taste like duck. I always seen it as a monotreme, personally.

I always imagined that animals would live alongside pokemon, and that they were different. I haven't seen much of the anime but I'm sure there was an episode with anonymus, non-pokemon live fish in it. Then there's the birds chirping in the anime, that don't sound like any pokemon. I'd think that poeple in that world would eat what we eat, regular animals.

If that wasn't the case though, I would really like to try a grass type pokemon. It would be interesting - would it taste like meat or veg? Or a mixture of both? Maybe it would depend on the pokemon - but bulbasaur looks nice and plump and juicy. Bellsprout however might be better for a salad. Budew might be a bit bitter, but nutritious. For some reason though, I'd imagine exeggcute to taste a little funky, and not in a good way. Shroomish would be interesting. Mushrooms and meat are both nutritious, but would shroomish be safe to eat? What about all that poison powder? Perhaps its safer once cooked, to denature the poisons.

ScyKinG
July 15th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Hmmm, I'm going to have to eat... TORCHIC! Seeing as it would taste liek a delicious buffalo wing o.o

.emerald
July 15th, 2008, 01:11 AM
bulbasaur looks nice and plump and juicy.

bulbasaur-walking salad.lol.

Røzuя℮iÐØ
July 15th, 2008, 01:13 AM
lol What kind of pokemon would I eat.. Torchic would definately be up there as one of the top ones, seeing as it resembles a chicken. Milktank could be good for some burgers I guess. Grumpig could make for some tasty bacon, and Corphish/Crawdaunt look like some pretty tasty lobster.

Ima stop myself before I get carried away ._.

.emerald
July 15th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Grumpig could make for some tasty bacon, and Corphish/Crawdaunt look like some pretty tasty lobster.

Good idea dude!!^_^"!(me-gettin'-hungry..)

Signomi
July 15th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I'd totally eat a Combusken, it always did look like fried chicken to me. :D

.emerald
July 15th, 2008, 01:25 AM
magcargo would be satisfying,but i didn't include it in the survey....("es cargo"<don't know>)

kohei
July 15th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Slowpoke tail.

Screw the ethics of gathering it. It looks nice.
It kinda feels like eating sharks fin, ya know.

.emerald
July 15th, 2008, 05:02 AM
your right,it looks quite scrumptious...

Gold warehouse
July 15th, 2008, 07:30 AM
This is a sick thought, but funny, I would eat Blastoise xD Pry that meat out of its shell it will provide me with at least a weeks worth of meals

JKLAZ
July 15th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Milktank could get you good milk for your cereal, a hamburger for lunch, and pork for dinner!

But i would eat a ditto. It looks chewy like gum

Magmortified
July 15th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Tortured baby Miltank.

Probably raid Birch for a Torchic. Tastes like chicken. =P Wouldn't mind trying some roasted Chatot or something along those lines either.

Rayquaza meat looks succulent.

Ambellina
July 15th, 2008, 07:40 AM
XD this is sick...yet I'm starting to get hungry O.o;; Venasaur-leaf salad topped with some grilled torchick & polswine bacon bits, smothered in Psyduck sause & a large glass of miltank milk O.O I'm a monster! T.T XD

Cassino
July 15th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Mew, the food of Gods. :D

Neh, realistically, I'd shoot pidgeys with a 4 or 6 gauge shotgun. Craploads of birdshot and recoil enough to cause me shoulder pain or even a broken bone (apparently), but I'd get a good number of them, yum.
Oh wait, that's like eating a common pidgoen... Oh well, it's cheap at least.

Nuke
July 15th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I love bacon so its a big, fat Grumpig for me.

If I was seriosuly hungry, Magikarp, even if I hate fish it'd be easy to catch.

Lone--Wanderer
July 15th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Screw Torchic, I want Blaziken nuggets. :>

July 15th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Tauros? With all the male hormones? I'd rather eat a Miltank, get a drink to wash it down which is nice.

Man of Faith
July 15th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I would love some swablu. :<

XD this is sick...yet I'm starting to get hungry O.o;; Venasaur-leaf salad topped with some grilled torchick & polswine bacon bits, smothered in Psyduck sause & a large glass of miltank milk O.O I'm a monster! T.T XD

Whoa... o.o

How much thought did you put into this?! D:

Netto Azure
July 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............
Dunnoo....... Pokemon food...... Hmmmmm.... Mind boggling since we use them for battles.
Really very shocking question....... Miltank milk maybe and some leaf salads maybe...

R a i n n s a n雨
July 15th, 2008, 08:50 AM
If there was a Tacomon... I'd eat him.

Probably... some Rayquaza!

JKLAZ
July 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Snorlax would give you food for a year. What ever you do, if you get a munchlax, it might eat you first

Euphoric Magikarp
July 15th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Cherubi and Exeggcute for me :3.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
July 15th, 2008, 11:10 AM
^ Cherubi, ftw <3

Ah, sunny-side Execcute sounds eggs-cellent~ (^^; I was about to say togepi...that sounds cruel.)
Don't forget the Paras. Tasty little mushrooms go great with a tasty roasted Farfetch'd.
And just a roll of Goldeen Sushi, with fried Clampearls, makes the meal~

n_n Cute and clevar topic, btw, even if it's talking about eating your poke'pets. ;;

Ambellina
July 15th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Whoa... o.o How much thought did you put into this?! D:

Heh ^^ Too much thought I guess -.-;;

November.Inferno
July 15th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Even though togapi (pardon the spelling) is adorable. I'd probably eat that for breakfast and magicarp for dinner with wabbafet (once again..spelling terrible) for desert.

Tater Tot
July 15th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Maybe one of the fish. Although, I do hate fish. XD But what else would I eat?

King Syn
July 15th, 2008, 07:11 PM
In pokemon crystal your character can eat slowpoke tails

.emerald
July 16th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Milktank could get you good milk for your cereal, a hamburger for lunch, and pork for dinner!

yeah,miltank is a natural food giver.....*calcium*

MissMegano
July 16th, 2008, 07:44 AM
actually, i don't think magikarp is edible. meowth tried to eat him in one episode and he broke all his teeth or something. but magikarp looks so yummy.
also, remoraid looks like your average seafood. i would also eat pidgey because it might taste like chicken and they're everywhere. i asked my friend and she said doduo so she could eat the heads as meatballs. D: lol.

Willbey
July 16th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I would eat xatu nuggets, then you would be able to see the future, because u just ate xatu meat nuggets . But before you did that he will see the future... and the future was: you are going to cook him into nuggets. xatu will get hyper and peck you until you faint. Lol!

revelp8
July 16th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I remember from the first season of the anime, where ash and friends actually wanted to catch Farfetch'd for dinner. it comes marinated with onions o.O

Although i wouldn't eat a Tropius, i'd have the fruit off his neck.

And a snorunt i'd make into ice cream :laugh:

The Bringer!
July 16th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Would you be kind enough to pass the fried rayquaza =P

YOOM-TAH
July 16th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Why ANYONE would eat a Torchic over a Combusken, I dunno. Way more meat on that thing.

the bitter end.
July 16th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Actually in the Anime there are non-pokemon fish in Cerulean Gym. but if I had to pick it would be Corpfish (or Crauwdaunt) Lobster!

Ambellina
July 16th, 2008, 10:17 AM
And a snorunt i'd make into ice cream :laugh:

Sounds like a good idea! Snorunt snowcones! XD

fade101
July 16th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Execute... Ever heard of scrambled eggs?? Yum!! But im a lil bit confuse... Its an egg or seed pokemon?? Looks more like a bunch of eggs to me...

Ambellina
July 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Execute... Ever heard of scrambled eggs?? Yum!! But im a lil bit confuse... Its an egg or seed pokemon?? Looks more like a bunch of eggs to me...

XD it's an egg-pokemon yo.

fade101
July 16th, 2008, 10:46 AM
XD it's an egg-pokemon yo.It is?? Sweet!!!
Fresh Exeggutor juice would be nice... LOL! Maybe mix it with Tropius... Now that is what i call a Tropical Fling Juice!! Anymore ideas?? Talking about this is makin me thirsty...

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
July 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Think about it...
CLOYSTER.
or
CLAMPERL

Oh my...Gorbyss=Jumbo shrimp.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
July 16th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I do love deer meat, so Stantler meat sounds good...and chicken is good, so let's get some Pidgey too...Oddish would make a great salad...

...Great now I'm hungry. D:

devilicious
July 16th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Uh, Shuckle Juice? They said that was good, didn't they?
Teehee, Shuckle Juice... sounds naughty~

Farfetch'd is also said to be delicious. Not in a naughty way, of course. I hope.

chevelleROCKER
July 16th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hmm, what about.... some Cherubi? Some Snoraunt ice cream with a Cherubi on top... :)

Likewise
July 16th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I'd totally eat a Combusken, it always did look like fried chicken to me. :D

why eat a combusken when you can eat a blaziken! now that would feed my whole family! plus i would enjoy it!

chevelleROCKER
July 16th, 2008, 07:13 PM
^Why eat a whole Blaziken when you could always eat a Ho-oh? lol.

Likewise
July 16th, 2008, 07:15 PM
^Why eat a whole Blaziken when you could always eat a Ho-oh? lol.

i have a better idea! ho-oh stuffed blaziken with a side of squirtle!

chevelleROCKER
July 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
yeah, lol, with all the spicy-ness, we might need a water gun!

Moon lucario
July 16th, 2008, 07:24 PM
i would eat arceus id love to see how god tastes lol

Likewise
July 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM
yeah, lol, with all the spicy-ness, we might need a water gun!

yah, but i think we should take snorlax stuff it with blaziken, ho-oh blastoise and then stuff it in a wailord! off topic: i'm not fat i'm actually 80 pounds and i'm 13! i was just hungry before posting this.

chevelleROCKER
July 16th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Lol... what about.......
some fish? like crab?
How about some nice juicy Crawdaunt? (that would be HUGE!!)

Likewise
July 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM
oh another idea! a crawdaunt rapped in grumpig bacon!

sonic smash down
July 16th, 2008, 07:49 PM
6 scrambled execute eggs anyone and maybe some cocaunut juice from its evolved form executor?
wow i really am a carnivor big time cause im startin to think taht milktank could be great hamburgers. but seriously guys legendaries are off limits. you would never be able to catch one anyways. *thinks of osome corfish lobster drizinling down my throut

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
July 17th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Porygons must taste like sh*t!

LishaKara
July 17th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Porygons taste like the internets.

Hm, if you tried to eat a Drifloon/blim, would your voice get all squeaky from helium?

Personally, some Mareep chops sound scrumptious, maybe a rare delicacy of Chatot-tounge pie, Sharpedo-fin soup, fried Poliwhirl legs, or maybe even a Feebas filet with a side of Leafeon-and-Sceptile-leaf salad with Bulbasaur-bud capers, Bayleef leaves and Sunflora seeds. Topped with a cream of Paras-mushroom sauce (dressing?), of course. That's some good eatin'.

The_G'
July 17th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Ditto for bubblegum. Kentucky Fried Torchic anyone ?

InMooseWeTrust
July 17th, 2008, 03:43 AM
I would love to eat a Finneon/Lumineon.

Sir Matt
July 17th, 2008, 03:54 AM
I would eat Torchic,Miltank,Tauros,and Grumpig!! Steak, Hamburgers, Buffalo Wings,Bacon..... My mouth is getting watery!

.emerald
July 17th, 2008, 05:50 AM
why eat a combusken when you can eat a blaziken! now that would feed my whole family! plus i would enjoy it!

yah, but i think we should take snorlax stuff it with blaziken, ho-oh blastoise and then stuff it in a wailord! off topic: i'm not fat i'm actually 80 pounds and i'm 13! i was just hungry before posting this.

oh,common' to harsh!!!(*i wouldn't step in,in your opinion*)

Kentucky Fried Torchic anyone ?
actually Kentucky Fried Torchic is a trainer from PE2k...

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 05:54 AM
I would like to eat mew for some unknown reason O_o

.emerald
July 17th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I would like to eat mew for some unknown reason O_o

then you would learn every attack possible.....

Tré
July 17th, 2008, 05:58 AM
i think a torchic,magikarp, lumineon, tauros and crumpig will do

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 06:01 AM
If you ate a magikarp your teeth would break,just like meowths did

.emerald
July 17th, 2008, 06:01 AM
i think a torchic,magikarp, lumineon, tauros and crumpig will do

is lumineon a part of the survey?

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 06:04 AM
If you ate lumineon,youd die from neon poisoning

.emerald
July 17th, 2008, 06:06 AM
If you ate lumineon,youd die from neon poisoning

i agree, they light up.LOL.

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 06:08 AM
And something tells me a wild Tauros would trample you before you got ahold of it...

.emerald
July 17th, 2008, 06:10 AM
And something tells me a wild Tauros would trample you before you got ahold of it...

food worth dying for..LOL XD.

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 06:13 AM
But seriously...do you think a wild bull would let you bite him? noooooo....id go for something easy...a slowbro perhaps....then I could eat him raw...they dont feel pain

Ambellina
July 17th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Fried slowpoke tail with some fried paras mushrooms on the side & for dessert frostlass frosties! XD (New promotion for Wendy's)

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 06:34 AM
How would you eat a ghost ? O_o

Lone--Wanderer
July 17th, 2008, 07:13 AM
How would you eat a wild Tauros? ;D

Also, I want some Grumpig bacon.

chevelleROCKER
July 17th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Mix some of Pikachu's thundershock with some water.... and there is your first Pokemon Energy Drink!!

Netto Azure
July 17th, 2008, 12:56 PM
You guys are actually thinking about this... I don't know why but I feel that it's "bad" to eat pieces of "data" but fine to eat real organisms. Very Hypocritical of me.

chevelleROCKER
July 17th, 2008, 12:57 PM
^You ruined all the fun :( lol, just kidding.... what if they WERE real though?

Yamikarasu
July 17th, 2008, 01:00 PM
All of them. :3

Anyone want to go Stantler hunting? Mmm... venison...

Gummy
July 17th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I'm a lover of bacon, so Grumpig would have to be my choice. But when I'm in the mood for eef, those Miltank better watch out.

Aeltrius
July 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I could totally turn Miltank into a cheeseburger.... mmmm

Likewise
July 17th, 2008, 06:29 PM
after a long thought i have thought of the master meal!
zapdos, articuno, and moltres kentucky fried stuffed in a miltoic roasted over a fire then stuffed in a snorlax with 5 grumpig bacon rapped blazikens also stuffed in the snorlax witch is then stuffed inside a wailord loaded with cherubis, blastoice meat and oven roasted farfetched covered in gravy and honey chipotle and baked inside terra cave! now that's good eating! *starts to play rib house music*

The Bringer!
July 17th, 2008, 07:48 PM
^ Thats a big meal!

I would probably eat arceus. "Mmmmm, godly..."

Likewise
July 17th, 2008, 07:49 PM
off topic: what not rapped in bacon XD

revelp8
July 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM
ahh, leggies are off the limits for me. glalie on a stick anyone? :D (props to anyone who knows what im talking about)

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Mix some of Pikachu's thundershock with some water.... and there is your first Pokemon Energy Drink!!

haha!!! good idea!(but it will shock you dude....)

Wilow-Wisp
July 18th, 2008, 06:35 AM
I really think Lickitung would taste just like cotton candy. :3
And Krabby...mmmm, I love crab legs!

Buoysel
July 18th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Hum... venison sounds good, but I like turkey. Is there a turkey Pokémon?

Kerotan
July 18th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Sharpedo Fin soup anyone?
Seedot Butter and Cherubi Jelly Sandwich?
The fruit on Tropius' neck has always seemed appetizing to me, plus the leaves would make some great salad,
and Tropius' body would be some seriously good meat!
Man, I have a serious craving for some Staraptor right now....

Ambellina
July 18th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Pikachu +Coke/pepsi ='s Jolt cola! XD

Blaziken626
July 18th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I would probably eat arceus. "Mmmmm, godly..."

Just what I was thinking! Let's see, what else...

Someone mentioned on the first page that Ditto might taste like bubble gum, so, heck, why not?

Moo-moo milk and Miltank burgers. Mmm..

Fried Ho-oh. Now THAT's a big chicken!

Sweet Cherubi. Even the Pokedex entry says its tasty!

Sunflora seeds.

I guess I could also put pieces of Regice's body in a glass of soda.

Azumi
July 19th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Hmm... Torchic is nice.

*sees a Torchic run away*

after a long thought i have thought of the master meal!
zapdos, articuno, and moltres kentucky fried stuffed in a miltoic roasted over a fire then stuffed in a snorlax with 5 grumpig bacon rapped blazikens also stuffed in the snorlax witch is then stuffed inside a wailord loaded with cherubis, blastoice meat and oven roasted farfetched covered in gravy and honey chipotle and baked inside terra cave! now that's good eating! *starts to play rib house music*

Wow, nice plotting. I'm getting hungry. (Well, cuz it's dinner time.)

zυgαι∂σѕυ
July 19th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Ew, Imagine eating a jynx!

How about some flaafy? Or some Grumpig? xD

blossem577
July 19th, 2008, 06:21 AM
wailord. think of all that slimy blubber... YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!!!!!!!!!!

chevelleROCKER
July 19th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Wailord? mmm fat.. (sarcasm) lol...
Mmm, Vespiquen honey....

Andyb4325
July 19th, 2008, 08:42 AM
u guys r so mean i would take ur pokemon away if u r going to eat them........go get regular food lol

raging lion
July 19th, 2008, 09:10 AM
A magikarp or feebas would be nice.

fer
July 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Ok this is a really weird question I would never eat a Pokemon even if I was starving!

Leni
July 19th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Mmmm, Pokemon carbonara, Tangela spaghetti, Cream from a Miltank, Bacon from Grumpig, and a touch of scrambled togepi!
(lovely with a Cubone ground to make your garlic bread)

x

JJK
July 19th, 2008, 01:59 PM
god... u made me so hungry i could i eat a wailord just abbout now... or some dophan beef