PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Crater:memories

.emerald
July 15th, 2008, 04:16 AM
*sob*post here your memories about Pokemon Crater & everything Related to it(i don't know if this was the right forum...)

A Memorial image:
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7248/farewellpokemoncraterdl0.png
~To Pokemon Crater, A Farewell~
I'll bet that we all remember what fun we've had in Pokemon Crater. Some of us may have achieved all of our goals, some may haven't. Many Trainers remember their first day,as for me i started with Pichu & the first legendary i got was Regice.*sob*

Sure, Crater had a few downsides, but I'll bet we all, big and small, young and old, will miss Pokemon Crater. Especially those who were there in the beginning of the Great Time to the end. (Crater pAwns all!!)

R.I.P

Pokemon Crater

Dec. 1, 2007

May we meet again.

~Thanks.:(
Anyway There is still TPPC to fill the Void....
But....Crater will Always remain in our Heart!!!
LONG LIVE CRATER!!!!!

Yoshiko75
July 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Sometimes I really miss the Crater. Well, maybe not the gameplay of it, but I sure do miss my Pokemon team. If I remember correctly, my team had consisted of Meganium, Typhlosion, Venusaur, Quagsire, Raichu, and Aerodactyl.

.emerald
July 16th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Sometimes I really miss the Crater. Well, maybe not the gameplay of it, but I sure do miss my Pokemon team. If I remember correctly, my team had consisted of Meganium, Typhlosion, Venusaur, Quagsire, Raichu, and Aerodactyl.

Good for you dude!!!!,crater rules!!!

MissMegano
July 16th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Ha ha, i remember getting my feraligatr and challenging people to battle. Then my computer froze up and i had to shut down. i felt bad for quitting out on the other perosn. i was so happy when i caught shaymin. :)

fade101
July 16th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah dude, crater pwns!!! Indigo is terrible!!!
Dang, i used to have this army of Ghostly Dragon pokemon... Ghostly Latias, Ghostly Giratina, Ghostly Salamence... OMG!!!!!! I sooo totally missed crater!!!! Somebody slap me!!!!

Jude Mathis
July 16th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I remember that site.. o-o Used to visit it alot.

Still, I did like TPPC better, since Crater was always really really slow for me. v__v;

But it shall be missed. ;~;

Mike Ukiuki
July 16th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Crater... I wish it was still here, it gave me something to do.

I miss crater :( Well that stuff happens it just the past now...

Sir Matt
July 16th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Wow Pokemon Crater totally PWNS! I remember having a team of Feraligator, Tyranitar, Meganium, Blaziken, Salamence, and Swampert. Good times, yeah good times...

Nuke
July 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
It was great.

Never actualy got a legendary though.

Must try TPPC.

Skaterzpenguin
July 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Yes, I really miss the place a lot and I wish they can put it back up, so I can see my cool pokemon again! :]

Gooberdued
July 16th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Never liked crater that much... I started playing and then remembered I owned Diamond.

*gets shot*

InMooseWeTrust
July 16th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I didn't like Crater because it was really slow and it got really complicated really fast when you had to catch all the normal, shiny, dark, and metallic Pokemon. 4 times 493 is too many Pokemon for me to try to catch.

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 04:36 AM
Yes, I really miss the place a lot and I wish they can put it back up, so I can see my cool pokemon again! :]

yeah, i agree but why did they shut it down in the first place???

I didn't like Crater because it was really slow and it got really complicated really fast when you had to catch all the normal, shiny, dark, and metallic Pokemon. 4 times 493 is too many Pokemon for me to try to catch.

but, you can buy limitless masterballs there!!!!!(if you have enough money)

Avey
July 18th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Pokémon Crater was cool and all, but a thread dedicated to it is really sad.

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Pokémon Crater was cool and all, but a thread dedicated to it is really sad.

is it sad in a good way? or bad way?
(crater pawns all,even TPPC can't overtake it...)

ErickaVolt
July 18th, 2008, 05:26 AM
I agree. This is very sadistic thread. I miss Pokemon Crater as well. Pokemon Crater is very famous in my place. No one can outmatch it's greatness. If I remember correctly my Pokemon Crater Team was all shiny. Shiny Salamence, Latias (2), Giratina, Magikarp and Typhlosion. They're all level 100. Also, I can still remember how to hold 2 or more legendaries in your team, and also the dejaleaf, dejafire, etc. A cheat leveling team.

destinedjagold
July 18th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Indeed, it was great.
I really missed it and I really wondered why it was gone like a bubble...

I can still remember my team there; Sandslash, Luxray, Shiny Jolteon, Azumarill, Staraptor, Sceptile... -__-

edit:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/crater.png
also, those links about pokemoncrater coming back doesn't work anymore...
this update was posted December 2007...

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:49 AM
his account name was Mr.Hobo, i think....

burningfoot
July 18th, 2008, 08:25 AM
This may seem sad but I can still remember my final score, 1,372.4. It was exactly 0.1 higher than my best mate's score.

*Salutes Flag that says "Pokemon Crater"*

I'm just wondering how many of you played it as normal until the very end and how many who were on the forums didn't bugger off until the very end.

Sacrifar
July 18th, 2008, 10:58 AM
*weeps like a baby* i got that electric dratini i miss pkmn crater!*cry*

Yeah dude, crater pwns!!! Indigo is terrible!!!
Dang, i used to have this army of Ghostly Dragon pokemon... Ghostly Latias, Ghostly Giratina, Ghostly Salamence... OMG!!!!!! I sooo totally missed crater!!!! Somebody slap me!!!!

iwill slap you!!!!*doubleslaps*

Andyb4325
July 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM
what r u talking about its not gone someones remaking it but they put in that u need to go to the pokemon center so that stinks. so go look for it, its not gone

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 12:14 AM
what r u talking about its not gone someones remaking it but they put in that u need to go to the pokemon center so that stinks. so go look for it, its not gone

Crater is gone....long gone...
i think you're reffering to TPPC??

moments.
July 19th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Wow I played that ages ago and even though I didn't really succeed in anything on it, it sure was fun...

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 12:25 AM
There is still TPPC anyway,but it doesn't seem that much good from Crater....
i mean you can change the pokemons moves even if they are not capable of leraning it in the real games...

blossem577
July 19th, 2008, 12:26 AM
i remember i had a glich with mine. i had 6 shaymins, 2 entei, 4 mewtwo and 3 ho-oh. strange...

moments.
July 19th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Where do I find this TTCP and what is it?
Thanks in advance!

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 12:35 AM
ill give you a link dude:http://tppcrpg.net/
but it isn't enough to fill the void in crater...*sob*

moments.
July 19th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Well to be completely honest, there isn't such a big hole to fill.
I never really got into Crater but I know I missed out on a lot...

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Its good actually, especially the other types like:shiny,ghostly,mettalic,dark etc...

Tachibana Azumi
July 19th, 2008, 02:58 AM
What??? IT'S GONE?

Oh... Usually when I get immensely bored, instead of Neopets, I think of Pokemon Crater.
Farewell...

(Note: I searched in Google and the link is GONE! No way!) :(

Edit: Look! Look! I found this in Bulbapedia!

On November 14, 2007, this message was posted on the site:

In the ninth grade, I became fascinated with Pokémon. I bought all the games and played them over and over. When a friend who shared my interest moved away, I thought that it would be great to put a similar game on the Internet that he and I could play together. Through the years, he and I and thousands of our site viewers enjoyed my version of Pokémon. Soon I will be graduating from college. Life has its demands and responsibilities, life will be changing, and it is not going to be possible to maintain PokemonCrater.com. As a result I have decided to shut down PokemonCrater.com on December 1, 2007. Thank You to all the viewers who shared my interest in Pokémon and a special Thank You to those who contributed ideas and challenges through the years. It has been great.

Well, I am trying TPPC now, but it has some kind of page load error. I am using Firefox.

ChronicEdge
July 19th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I had an entire team of normal Pokemon at level 100. Until I discovered Shinys had more HP and Darks dealt more damage.

But now Shane has Diamond. <3

DialgaDiamond
July 19th, 2008, 06:58 PM
This is the first time I've heard of Pokemon Crater. What was it like?

And I'm not that fond of TPPC

Andyb4325
July 19th, 2008, 07:02 PM
im serious some else is re creating it i went on the hope page and it was just like it was before it went down but the person added you have to go the pokemon center

pokemon12
July 19th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I use to play that with my friend! :(

moments.
July 19th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I think that someone will use the concept of PokemonCrater to remake it almost the same. It was such a big hit and I'm sure someone will catch on soon enough...

New Age Retro Hippie
July 19th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I... didn't really play the game much, I thought it was too much of a grinding-fest. But what I REALLY miss are the forums... I had a great time there, and its closedown was on of the reasons I joined here. Sure, I've got Aisenfield and Pokedox, but those just aren't the same as the forums.

I was on the site the minute it closed...

moments.
July 19th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Awh that's mean...
Yeah I think that even though the game shut down, the forums could have continued..
* Is thinking of starting up PokemonCrater forums again before looking at wallet.... *

masterfun101
July 20th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Somebodys remaking it!

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CPvC6MvckYW4NBDYBRhPMgj9d0qH2n-lcQ (http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=B2NPt_VaDSMy0DY7YaLz_0f4DmJTqSpz179sGwI23AbDqARABGAIg5ND2ATgAUKLwic0EYMmu_IiEpOwPoAGozP76A7IBFXd3dy5wb2tlY29tbXVuaXR5LmNvbboBCTcyOHg5MF9hc8gBAtoBNGh0dHA6Ly93d3cucG9rZWNvbW11bml0eS5jb20vc2hvd3RocmVhZC5waHA_dD0xNDU5NTngAQKpAt_tYWR5r7A-qAMByAMF6AP9AugDvwLoA70C6AMp6AMD9QMAAQAAiAQBkAQBmAQA&num=2&adurl=http://www.onlinepokemongame.info&client=ca-pub-9490408503873249&nm=8)

It would be called Pokemon Crater but they changed it to avoid lawsuit! It is also up somewhere else just google it!

.emerald
July 21st, 2008, 06:54 AM
This is the first time I've heard of Pokemon Crater. What was it like?

Dude,you don't know it???
im serious some else is re creating it i went on the hope page and it was just like it was before it went down but the person added you have to go the pokemon center
Dang'it!! its TPPC!!
I think that someone will use the concept of PokemonCrater to remake it almost the same. It was such a big hit and I'm sure someone will catch on soon enough...
TPPC...although not that same one...
Somebodys remaking it!

A remake???
Dude Mr. Hobo is gone...
(although you might be on to something..)

Andyb4325
July 21st, 2008, 07:19 AM
ok LOY ive seen the home page and it doesnt say ttcp or w/e u said and its the same pic as the one u put for the very first post....its pokemon crater just b/c the original person is gone doesnt mean that someone else cant take over and someone is taking over but they added the pokemon center AND ITS NOT TTCP SO DONT SAY IT IS CAUSE ITS NOT

and if you still dont believe me go here

http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/

♣Gawain♣
July 22nd, 2008, 06:06 AM
Before I had my Pearl, I played crater mainly to increase my knowledge about the 4th gen. And I used to own this team: Dark Absol, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Registeel, Shiny Latias, Shiny Lucario. Boy I miss it....

fade101
July 22nd, 2008, 11:30 AM
iwill slap you!!!!*doubleslaps*Thanks, i needed that... Could ya give me a punch?
Uhh, fruit punch plz...

ok LOY ive seen the home page and it doesnt say ttcp or w/e u said and its the same pic as the one u put for the very first post....its pokemon crater just b/c the original person is gone doesnt mean that someone else cant take over and someone is taking over but they added the pokemon center AND ITS NOT TTCP SO DONT SAY IT IS CAUSE ITS NOT

http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/Hmm, if im not mistaken its online right?? Hahaha, no need to attack me. I didn't click the link yet... :P

.emerald
July 23rd, 2008, 05:30 AM

http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/

Ok.Ok dude.. Don't attack me...
i believe you, pretty similar to crater though..

Andyb4325
July 23rd, 2008, 07:56 AM
im not i got u to believe me so my work here is done

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan
July 23rd, 2008, 09:19 AM
Ah, I miss Crater so much. I remember when I was younger and I had to beg my dad to let my make an account. It was so much fun. <33

Long live Crater! :D

๐Chubbyz๐
July 27th, 2008, 04:45 AM
i hope theres a better one like crater , kinda miss it.
The memories of all the shinnies i caught , battles and yeh .. training

.emerald
July 27th, 2008, 07:44 PM
i hope theres a better one like crater , kinda miss it.
The memories of all the shinnies i caught , battles and yeh .. training

There is. Click the links above.
Crater still rules even though it has been replaced!!!

Yuukihime
July 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Oh my gosh Pokemon Crater on longer exists?!?!? Nuu ;-;..

My poor dark espeon!!! :< It was the only game I could manage to catch shiny pokemon on >_>;

I remeber everyone wanted my totally awsome dark espeon.. I was like nuuu Dx.. x3! oh and I remeber those crazy people who would always trade all these shiny legendaries..It was terribly funny.. I was like.. Oh my gosh ;-; gimme them!!

.emerald
July 27th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Actually,there is a similar RPG like this TPPC & the new pokemon crater battle arena-beta v. 0.1

(500-yahoo!!)

Nuke
July 29th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Yeah I was going to mention the battle arena, looks like I'm beaten.

Its awfully slow.

Mitchman
July 29th, 2008, 04:40 AM
I never played crater but heard it was fun. Can i have some pics of the pokemon in crater and gameplay pics?

RedBlastoise
July 29th, 2008, 01:24 PM
I been there before, it was pretty cool. If only it was still up...

GS the Bounty Hunter
July 29th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Oh god. This just opened up an old wound. I miss you so much Pokemon Crater. Sniff.

Seriously,though. I loved that place. I miss my team. I never even got Quilava to evolve before it was ripped away from me. Sniff.