PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon RPG Site

Burzes
July 15th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Do you like to roleplay? Well I have something nice for you to know. I have created a Pokemon RPG where you can meet new friends, go through a Roleplaying area (you can keep on roleplaying in different areas, no need to go through the entire RPG once then stop), and do a lot of different things. This is a good RPG to go to and hope you enjoy it.

Clcik on this link to go to the RPG. (http://z4.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Terra/)

Move this if it's in the wrong forum.

Note: Post a comment on this topic if you like anything about the site/forums thing.

July 15th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Advertisement....Wrong forum.

Burzes
July 15th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I don't know what forum it goes in though. I searched the board and there isn't a trace of an advertisement board. So I just posted in here instead.

vano-m
July 15th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Shes biting me!!! its hurt. and she really likes my beard. freak! completely bananas!

Gokey Shuckle
July 16th, 2008, 09:39 AM
There is no Advertising Forum, and for a reason. It's because advertising is against the rules. Perhaps if you actually read them, like 1/4 of the rest of the people who do, you would have seen that you can't advertise here. I am sick and tired of rule-breakers.

Linking to other forums is not allowed in posts, social groups, visitor messages, or private messages.
The only space where a forum link may be posted in is your signature. The only time a forum may be linked to otherwise be when it is providing an example of ideas we can use for the community. Members who join and send forum links over the private message system will be immediately banned on the notion of joining on the intention of SPAM of forum links. The community additionally prohibits unsolicited advertising of forums and websites. (It is left to the discretion of moderators to decide whether a post is advertising or not.)