PDA

View Full Version : *Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

GaXeL
October 13th, 2010, 01:22 PM
i'd like to join to, my faves are in a team: Feraligatr (favorite), Wailord, Starmie, Ludicolo, Blastoise, and the new Water/Ghost pokemon that looks like a jellyfish with a crown

Captain Hobo.
October 13th, 2010, 06:25 PM
I usually catch a water type as my 2nd pokemon in any pokemon game.

Ambellina
October 14th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I've updated the member list :3 welcome new members!

tobi-ksla
October 14th, 2010, 07:16 AM
What do you guys think of the new fossil pokemon? I really like the turtle :3

In terms of looks, Purotooga looks cute!

But in terms of typing and stats... I would have to be careful with Grass-types... If it had a better typing, then I wouldn't mind the speed...

Hm... At least it has Solid Rock as an ability. That should help it out, hopefully...

Amore
October 14th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Solid Rock??? Noooo.....Rhyperior should be the only one with that!

I haven't seen these fossil pokemon....but do you find Mijumaru growing on you? I know I do.......Pokabu evolving into a fire/fighting-type bumped it up to no.2 out of the starters, but I'm starting to reconsider.....

Btw, hate to irritate you Ambellina, as that is a huge member's list, but I'm down as Lance (UFA)....please could it be changed?

Malek Warhawk
October 14th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Solid Rock??? Noooo.....Rhyperior should be the only one with that!

I haven't seen these fossil pokemon....but do you find Mijumaru growing on you? I know I do.......Pokabu evolving into a fire/fighting-type bumped it up to no.2 out of the starters, but I'm starting to reconsider.....

Btw, hate to irritate you Ambellina, as that is a huge member's list, but I'm down as Lance (UFA)....please could it be changed?
Camerupt also has Solid Rock. & I do think Mijumaru is cute...

Ambellina
October 14th, 2010, 01:22 PM
I got your name change. Sorry, I should have noticed it awhile ago XD

Sweet Candace
October 14th, 2010, 02:40 PM
I like the Turtle fossil. I have a hard time deciding between Basurao and the fossil turtle for my Water-type Pokemon, because I planning on choosing Tsutaaja as my starter.

King Gumball
October 14th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Turtle fossil pokemon...In terms of stats it is probably the worst water type fossil pokemon (Its sucky speed will get it owned in battle. So I can never see me using it in game. It may be useful in competitive battling if you use Trick Room (with another pokemon) which allows the slowest pokemon to attack first.

Platina Berlitz
October 15th, 2010, 06:25 AM
that water/ghost one is pretty unique, I think I'll pick him

Malek Warhawk
October 15th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Well, nuts! I thought I was a member here, but unless I've overlooked it, I didn't see my name... I guess this is because of how long I've been gone... Sorry!
I do promise to be more active...
Can I please be a member again?
(unless I've overlooked my name on the list & I'm still a member...)

Twisted Cuteness
October 17th, 2010, 08:28 PM
I've never been big on fossil pokemon in the first place so I won't really take interest in the new ones either

Platina Berlitz
October 18th, 2010, 05:25 AM
I remember getting fossils in the earlier games but wondering where you take them. ^^;; I did use Omastar quite a bit on my first few playthroughs

Ambellina
October 18th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Well, nuts! I thought I was a member here, but unless I've overlooked it, I didn't see my name... I guess this is because of how long I've been gone... Sorry!
I do promise to be more active...
Can I please be a member again?
(unless I've overlooked my name on the list & I'm still a member...)

^^;; I see your name there...I mispelled/corrected it but you where there.

I love Omanite :3 he is suck a cutie!

Sweet Candace
October 18th, 2010, 12:00 PM

LOL, wut? 'Suck a cutie!' That makes no sense. But, I see what you were trying to say, and Omanyte is a good Pokemon.

Captain Hobo.
October 18th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I don't really like fossil type pokemon.

Malek Warhawk
October 18th, 2010, 04:38 PM
^^;; I see your name there...I mispelled/corrected it but you where there.

Ok, goodie!
The fossil pokemons I liked that are Water type are Kabutops & the new turtle 1.
(To be honest, I want Archeos more. That's the new Rock/Flying fossil pokemon final evo.)

Sweet Candace
October 18th, 2010, 04:44 PM
I don't like the other fossil, so I'll probably choose the turtle fossil when I get the game.

Halcyon
October 18th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Omanyte makes me think rice balls are delicious. :3

Ambellina
October 18th, 2010, 08:00 PM
I see that the female water/ghost pokemon is pink & has lipstick :3 I'm gonna try my best to catch that one!

Sweet Candace
October 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I see that the female water/ghost pokemon is pink & has lipstick :3 I'm gonna try my best to catch that one!

It made no sense with a female Wobbufett, I still don't think it makes much sense here, but with it colored pink, it makes a lot more sense in its case.

Malek Warhawk
October 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
I like the pre-evolved form of that pokemon better...

Crystal Glaceon
October 20th, 2010, 06:33 AM
I really like the water/ghost combo. I think I'll start with Mijumaru on my first playthrough. Though I'd kill for a shiny one.

Captain Hobo.
October 20th, 2010, 05:12 PM
I like the water/ghost type pokemon too.

Platina Berlitz
October 21st, 2010, 07:36 AM
Is it me or are most of the shinies pink or purple..?

Malek Warhawk
October 21st, 2010, 09:34 AM
I know Lapras is purple when shiny...

tobi-ksla
October 24th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Is it me or are most of the shinies pink or purple..?I've noticed that most blue Pokémon have purple or pink shiny forms. Not just Waterpokes...

And there's a Water/Ghost type?!?!?! *dashes to a Pokédex*

... A Special Sponge with high Sp. Defense and HP... I wonder...

And it has Pain Split...

Now, Kerudio, the event Water/Fighting-type... Surf/Sword of Mystery STAB... Interesting Sp. Attack, but not as fast as Starmie...

Chord
October 24th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I'll join.

I must find a way for me to get a Hiyakkie now T_T
Hiyakkie is #1

Sweet Candace
October 24th, 2010, 03:16 PM

I guess those two are popular colors when it comes to shinies...

Captain Hobo.
October 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I have seen that too. Shinys look cool.

Ambellina
October 27th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Chord, you've been added to the list :3 welcome!

Chord
October 27th, 2010, 09:27 AM
^ Thanks ^^

I got my Hiyappu in White \(^0^)/
Now I just need a Water Stone

Platina Berlitz
November 2nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
How was everyone's halloween? if you could, would you take your pokemon trick or treating?

Ambellina
November 2nd, 2010, 08:59 AM
I would love to take my pokemon out trick or treating :3 it would be so cute to dress them up!

Sweet Candace
November 2nd, 2010, 03:13 PM
That would be cool, but you'd end up dressing them up, and it could get messy...

piicreator
November 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM
Water pokemon are my favourites!, Im deffinitly in!

Captain Hobo.
November 2nd, 2010, 05:25 PM
Water pokemon are cool they are good movies.

King Gumball
November 3rd, 2010, 10:52 PM
I would dress them up, though for water types that could be a little bit of a disaster. o;

vaporeon7
November 5th, 2010, 02:57 AM
I'll join

My favourite water type: Vaporeon of course, followed by Gorebyss.

Captain Hobo.
November 5th, 2010, 07:50 PM
I may dress my pokemon up or I may not.

Makbets
November 7th, 2010, 05:36 AM
^ Thanks ^^

I got my Hiyappu in White \(^0^)/
Now I just need a Water Stone

I think that you can find Water Stone at Hiun City, my Hiyappu evolved before 3rd Gym!

Performancev2
November 7th, 2010, 05:58 AM
I would love to join. :)

My favorite pokemon in the entire game is a Pelipper, as before I even knew anything about pokemon, I did a solo run with a Pelipper.
Don't know why, but its been my favorite one since.

Ambellina
November 7th, 2010, 06:04 AM
member list has been updated! ^^ welcome!

Amore
November 7th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Wow...finally somebody else who likes Pelipper!

I feel the need to personally welcome you, even though I'm not that active in here, as you obviously have brilliant taste in pokémon xD.

However, saying that, I've never really use Pelipper, I just like looking at it.....I guess I'm weird like that.

Performancev2
November 7th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Well, thank you. :3
I'm not sure why, but I think Pelipper is one of the most thought out pokemon. Although I wouldn't say it has too much 'creativity', and by that I mean overworking on everything about the pokemon, such as fangs, extravagant colors, the works. I personally don't like that. Pelipper is simplistic, but I love it. So much.
xD

MewParade
November 7th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Hi everyone! I'd would love to join. :3
Although none of my 'Top 6' Pokemon are water types, I still adore it. Vaporeon, Milotic, Lapras...they're all awesome. C:

And...I had a Pelipper in Emerald. Any Pokemon in my original Emerald team are Pokemon I will lurve forever. x3
My Pelipper's name was Peppie. Pff, I was young. But I still love him. ^u^

Ambellina
November 7th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I have honestly never heard of anyone liking pelipper! D: personally, I'm not really a fan of it, though I do like wingull! XD

Twisted Cuteness
November 8th, 2010, 06:06 AM
I remember in R/S/E you had to help that guy out with finding his Wingull. I love the "WOAR!" cry he would do XD

Sweet Candace
November 8th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I don't like Pelipper because of how annoying they and Wingulls were surfing in R/S/E. Plus, they'd always use Protect.

-_-

tobi-ksla
November 9th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Pelipper... I once knew someone else who really loves Pelipper... Going as far as having one on his main team...

A Pelipper could be a useful traveler's HM Slave. I have one on my Emerald. He knows Surf and Fly.

Platina Berlitz
November 11th, 2010, 04:01 AM
I remember in R/S/E you had to help that guy out with finding his Wingull. I love the "WOAR!" cry he would do XD

Oh! Peeko! yeah, he had the Wingull shaped ship in the anime

Ambellina
November 15th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Lol! Yeah...though I would have a blastoise submarine ^^;;

Crystal Glaceon
November 17th, 2010, 06:00 AM
I would rather ride on my pokemon. Hey, whatever happened to dive? that move as pretty cool

Ambellina
November 19th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Dive was cool :3 I wish they would bring it back, but not as an hm.

Sweet Candace
November 20th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Dive was limited in R/S/E, because the areas you could Dive were chewed up and severely fragmented.

vaporeon7
November 23rd, 2010, 01:22 PM
I like how Dive makes a return in B/W.

pkmntrainerpaul
November 26th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Lol! Yeah...though I would have a blastoise submarine ^^;;

Well, I'd prefer an Empoleon Jetboat or something, that would be cool :D

Ambellina
November 26th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Yeah! That would be pretty cool.
I was noticing that team rocket never had a water pokemon. (sorry magikarp, but you don't really count) so, what water pokemon would best suit them?

pkmntrainerpaul
November 26th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah! That would be pretty cool.
I was noticing that team rocket never had a water pokemon. (sorry magikarp, but you don't really count) so, what water pokemon would best suit them?

I'd say Tentacruel or Tentacool, but really nothing more than that.

Spinosaurus
November 26th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Maybe Burungel? (You know, that Ghost/Water) Perhaps a female for Jessie. xD

Starrunner
November 26th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Can I join? Im a big Water pokemon fan :D

tobi-ksla
December 12th, 2010, 09:52 AM
If you could get one Water-Pokémon as a gift, what would it be, how special will it be, and why?

Also, hey, Starrunner! You can call me Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (You will have to wait for one of the owners to come in and add you to the list.)

Ambellina
December 12th, 2010, 05:33 PM
gift..?! Ummm, possibly marrill? Or a mantyke! :3 so cuuuuuuute!

Diamond1304
December 16th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Can I join? I LOVE water pokemon! :)

King Gumball
December 29th, 2010, 01:02 AM
If you could get one Water-Pokémon as a gift, what would it be, how special will it be, and why?

Also, hey, Starrunner! You can call me Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (You will have to wait for one of the owners to come in and add you to the list.)

I would have a Feebas as a gift. It is rare and evolves into a Milotic <3

Ambellina
December 30th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Feebas would be a pretty cool gift, actually :D seeing as I never found one in any of the games! ^_____^;;

Diamond1304
January 7th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Um....so is it still possible for me to join?? There isn't any answer so I guess it's a No... :/

Happy Azumarill
January 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM
feebas are really hard to find, even if you have one it is really hard to evolve into milotic. magikarp are easier to catch

King Gumball
January 8th, 2011, 04:09 PM
feebas are really hard to find, even if you have one it is really hard to evolve into milotic. magikarp are easier to catch

That is why Feebas would be a better gift.

I evolved my feebas into a Miltoic and it is now on lv 100 :)

Sweet Candace
January 9th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Feebas would be a better gift. A Gyarados (or a Magikarp) wouldn't make much sense as a gift. (Unless you get conned to buying a Magikarp. Magikarp Salesman anyone?)

King Gumball
January 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Feebas would be a better gift. A Gyarados (or a Magikarp) wouldn't make much sense as a gift. (Unless you get conned to buying a Magikarp. Magikarp Salesman anyone?)

Oh don't remind me. I actually bought the Magikarp off that guy >.>

Ambellina
January 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Lol! Same here! I felt so bad for it so I bought it ^^;;

Platina Berlitz
January 10th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I never did. I actually preferred Goldeen in the earlier games. I remember Team Rocket falling for it over and over again so I knew to stay away from that guy! XD

Sweet Candace
January 10th, 2011, 10:46 AM
500 Poke is a tad outrageous (when you could clearly catch one yourself for free). But if you train it by baiting and switching, and it evolves into Gyarados, your hard work will prove worthwhile.

Ambellina
January 10th, 2011, 08:35 PM
The price is a bit steep but earning cash in the pokemon world has never been a problem! ^__^

Sweet Candace
January 11th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Magikarp are so hard to train, that baiting and switching is the only method you can really use.

rebooka3
January 17th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I would like to join if 'tis possibless
What was the first pokemon you ever caught?
Mine was Piplup big woop!

Ambellina
January 24th, 2011, 06:56 AM
mY first captured water pokemon was...I think was either staryu or seel.

Malek Warhawk
January 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
So many names on the member list...
I'm not sure I'm still there...
Is there any plans to arrange the names in alphabetical order?

My first captured water-type...
Not sure, but my bro's Squirtle was the first water type I've ever used.

Sweet Candace
January 26th, 2011, 03:45 PM
My first capture Water Pokemon was...uh...I think a Goldeen. It was a long time ago, so my memory is fuzzy. (I don't count Squritle and the Magikarp as 'catches' really.)

Ambellina
January 31st, 2011, 07:50 AM
If you where added then you where never removed. I don't have the time to sit & arrange the list :/ besides, it'll be super difficult trying to on an iPod touch.

vaporeon7
February 9th, 2011, 03:10 AM
My first water Pokemon capture? Umm the first one I can remember was Shellder.

Platina Berlitz
February 19th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Shellder is so cute! I remember wanting a team like Loreli's but never really making one xD

Ambellina
February 19th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Lorelei is so awesome! I always thought she was the best elite 4 member. Despite having a jinx. Lol

Rizzy
February 21st, 2011, 10:03 AM
I'd love to join these club.
The first water pokemon was Totodile in the first game I played ever (Crystal)
Besides him (for being a starter) I gotta go with Poliwag.

Twisted Cuteness
February 26th, 2011, 06:18 AM
oh man, the Poli family is so cool. well besides politoed. he's kinda lame >:B

Sweet Candace
February 26th, 2011, 06:55 AM
The Poli family are classified as tadpoles. Politoad makes sense because it's a toad, what tadpoles morph into. Poliwrath makes no sense to me.

Captain Hobo.
February 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM
I love Poli family they are so cute:D

I think Poliwag is the cutest:D

Platina Berlitz
March 7th, 2011, 07:16 AM
I used to use poliwrath all the time in Kanto. in FR mine had an awsome moveset with fighting and psychic moves :D

Twisted Cuteness
March 7th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Who has Black or White yet? Has anyone picked Oshawott (sp)

Sweet Candace
March 7th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Won't pick Oshawott. Not a fan of it's design, not to mention it's English name has, and still, irks me.

Twisted Cuteness
March 7th, 2011, 04:43 PM
it's English name has, and still, irks me.

Same :B

it's sounds like a 3 year old made it up. It is, in my opinion really cute but I picked Tepig for my first playthrough

Crystal Glaceon
March 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM
I've picked him. He's not too bad. I like him better than the Fire (sorry TC!) or the Grass snake :X

Sweet Candace
March 7th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'm going to get B/W Friday and I'm picking Snivy. I had my mind set on picking it if I got my hands on a copy of the game.

But my Water-type will probably be the fossil turtle.

Morning Sun Espeon
March 8th, 2011, 04:55 AM
I haven't got it yet either but I think my water-type for this region will be ducklett. Not as many to choose from as in the previous games

pkmntrainerpaul
March 8th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I've picked Osha, and I really like it. Samurott is strangely enough really handy, Swords Dance + Megahorn is really cool against Dark or Grass Pokémon. Same goes for Razor Shell, which saved me quite a few times.

Platina Berlitz
March 9th, 2011, 08:01 AM
I haven't got it yet either but I think my water-type for this region will be ducklett. Not as many to choose from as in the previous games

Hopefully Ducklett is a better water-flying than pelliper/wingull!

Malek Warhawk
March 9th, 2011, 01:19 PM
@ tsatoma:
In stats, Swanna (the evolved form of Ducklett) is a better offensive pokemon than Pelipper.

I don't know what my water type pokemon will be on white, but I do know I will have a water type... I ALWAYS have one on my team...
Right now, Samurott (therefore, choosing Oshawott as my starter) looks the most appealing...

EDITED IN:
I just looked up the 5th gen water pokemon & my choice will be one of these:
Samurott (if my starter is Oshawott)
Simipour (if my starter is Snivy)
Seismitoad (if my starter is Tepig)
(Wow, their names all starts with a "S", like mine!)

Ambellina
March 10th, 2011, 05:35 AM
here's my team for now until I transfer over some pokemon XD

Oshawott
Tympole
Titrtouga
Ducklett
Frillish
Vanillite

Captain Hobo.
March 10th, 2011, 07:05 AM
I don't have Black or White yet.I will get White in like a month. I will pick Tepig.

Ambellina
March 10th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I wanted white, but I couldn't get the white legendary in that one ;__;

Twisted Cuteness
March 10th, 2011, 08:21 AM
EH D: I wound up transferring over my Marrill.

Ambellina
March 10th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Awww, I was a little disappointed with the number of pokemon there but at least I can have a somewhat varied team

Twisted Cuteness
March 11th, 2011, 08:14 AM
I knew it would happen, but not so soon D:

Sweet Candace
March 11th, 2011, 08:23 AM
You do realize you could catch all the non-Unova Pokemon in the Dream World? Or you could transfer them, too...

Malek Warhawk
March 12th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Bleh... no Seismitoad for me...
Mud Shot is the ONLY ground type attack it learns by leveling up! I think it should have learned Earthquake instead of Acid at Lv.36...or at least Magnitude...

Look like the only water types I'd be interested in using will be either Samurott or Semipour.

Sweet Candace
March 12th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I'm probably going to use Tirtouga as my Water-type. I don't know.

Crystal Glaceon
March 14th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Bleh... no Seismitoad for me...
Mud Shot is the ONLY ground type attack it learns by leveling up! .

D: you've gotta be kidding me! That's awful!

Twisted Cuteness
March 16th, 2011, 05:34 AM
The battles are great and fun but the pokemon suck D:

Malek Warhawk
March 16th, 2011, 06:11 PM
D: you've gotta be kidding me! That's awful!
Sadly, I ain't.
& from what I understand now, Samurott is the WORST fully evolved water starter pokemon.

It's attack & sp.atk are good, but the speed isn't enough to take advantage of them, netheir is it's defenses enough.

I figure it'll end up in UU, where Blastoise is a better defensive pokemon & Feraligatr is better on offense, especially with it's dream world ability, Sheer Force.

Here's hoping Samurott gets Shell Break on later games.

Although, all of this REALLY don't matter in-game...
Still sad news for others who likes Samurott & understands the competitive field of pokemon...

Twisted Cuteness
March 19th, 2011, 04:18 AM
D: I don't do that compeditive stuff. seems confusing and hard in my opinion :B

Malek Warhawk
March 19th, 2011, 07:09 PM
D: I don't do that compeditive stuff. seems confusing and hard in my opinion :B
It does compliate things...

I ended up understanding it by going to Smogon, of which I don't remember fully how I found it...

I still look up stragites to see what I'd like to try, but the more I understand the competitive field, the more irrated I get with the makers of the games...

Why do they INSIST on doing RETARDED things like making pokemon like Luvdisc that are POINTLESS, NOT letting some pokemon have what they need to do their best, like NOT letting Dusknoir have a strong physical ghost-type attack, making Absol's speed suck HORRIDEOUSLY,
& keep on making inferior pokemon, like Emboar to both Blaziken & Infernape, Samurott to ALL the other fully evolved water starters!?!?

The Nightmare
March 25th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Man that's good banners for water I can't even do that you must love water type really much huh.Can I join?

Ambellina
March 26th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Thank you! & of course you can. Welcome! X)

GreenBeece
March 27th, 2011, 08:16 AM
I love Water-types. How can I join?? ;)

Regeneration
March 27th, 2011, 08:29 AM
I love Water-types. How can I join?? ;)
You can join by simply asking to do so. :)

Actually, I'd like to join in as well.

Malek Warhawk
March 27th, 2011, 11:08 AM
I would REALLY like to see Samurott learn Shell Smash...

I don't know if Oshawott can...

Meganium90's sigature shows 1, it looks like it's trying to use Shell Smash but failing miserably!

Ambellina
March 29th, 2011, 05:04 AM
All members have been added! :3 welcome!

Jakealot
March 29th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I love water types, there so many of them. I love starmie and totodile the most though. May I join? :)

okjoek
April 1st, 2011, 06:43 PM
Hey can I join? I have an awesome monotype water pokemon team, though I don't battle competitivley with them a. because I don't have wifi and b. because they're not even level 100 yet. only about 80 =/ but here it is:

Milotic: modest
surf
ice beam
toxic
recover

swampert: adamant
stealth rock
avelance
waterfall
earthquake

ludicolo: modest
energy ball
surf
rain dance
ice beam/blizzard (if you can risk the accuracy)

Lanturn: modest
hydro pump
ice beam / blizzard
thunder
rain dance

Gyarados: Impish (Not the best for it but It doesn't hurt its important stats)
Dragon dance
earthquake
waterfall/ bite/giga impact
ice fang/ bite/giga impact
Doesn't matter I've used them all.

Kingdra: modest
ice beam
dragon pulse
rain dance
surf/hydro pump

With water you have the surf HM for infinite use ofa 95 power water move =D

This is something similar to what I'd expect from Wallace. It has a little better coverage over waters natural weaknesses than his original team.

Crystal Glaceon
April 2nd, 2011, 06:46 AM
Thats an impressive team! just wait for Ambelina to add you to the list

Platina Berlitz
April 2nd, 2011, 07:14 AM
Well I beat the E4 and the champion in black...I'm surprised that he had not one water pokemon! most of them are bug pokemon! ;____;

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 2nd, 2011, 09:59 PM
Hiya, Ambellina! I love Water types, can I join? :3

Spinosaurus
April 10th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Sorry for being inactive! >.<

I recommend you guys try Basculin. It may not look tough but it's actually the strongest water Pokemon I ever used in any game. If you have White, go catch a Minccino and go to Driftveil City. You'll find a guy who will trade you a Basculin with Rock Head. (Teach it Double Edge.)
It's also Adamant, so be sure to teach it phsyical moves! (Like STAB Waterfall.) It's one great Water type Pokemon, trust me on that.

Morning Sun Espeon
April 10th, 2011, 05:36 AM
I have a blue striped one. he's pretty cool actually! his moves are Aquajet, aquatail, waterfall, and crunch

Ambellina
April 10th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I didn't bother with catching one...though I do want the red one! ^^;;

Malek Warhawk
April 10th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I may try it, if I have a different pokemon with Surf...

Ambellina
April 12th, 2011, 10:12 AM
What do you guys prefer..? Physical attacking or special attacking water pokemon?

Morning Sun Espeon
April 13th, 2011, 06:38 AM
I don't really have a prefrence, in all honesty. if I had to pick, I guess it would be special because the moves look cooler

Platina Berlitz
April 16th, 2011, 07:00 AM
I prefer special attacks for my water pokemon as well

Regeneration
April 16th, 2011, 07:48 AM
I still tend to associate Water type Pokemon with special attacks. I guess the special and physical moves differentiation introduced in Gen IV hasn't quite seeped into me. xD I prefer special attacking water types, but I'd gladly use even physical ones too if needed.

Malek Warhawk
April 16th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I like both equally, but for a in-game team, I'd prefer physcial, so I can use Waterfall on it & have a different typed pokemon with Surf.

Platina Berlitz
April 20th, 2011, 04:55 AM
have you guys ever used a water pokemon as a HM slave? if so, why and who was it?

Regeneration
April 20th, 2011, 06:13 AM
The only water type HM slave I used was Bibarel while playing D/P/Pt. It could learn most of the HP moves, which was pretty useful. :D

Adventure
April 20th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Oh yes. I've used Lapras for Surf and I've used Poliwhirl for Waterfall, Whirlpool, Surf and Strength or something in Gold.

(I'm not random, my name is on the members list as "The Fable" still)

Malek Warhawk
April 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
My most recent Water-typed HM slave was Empoleon.

It had Cut, Sword Dance, Surf & Waterfall.

Twisted Cuteness
April 22nd, 2011, 05:58 AM
I don't try to use any pokemon as an HM slave D:

As for what attacks do I prefer, I teach my marill physical moves

Ambellina
May 1st, 2011, 08:56 PM
I don't use any pokemon as HM slaves... I feel too bad! XD

Punnagg
May 15th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I would love to join the group as i m a great fan of water type pokemons.

As for the question above i use water type HM slaves in most my games but they are also my leads.
I prefer to use special attacks rather than physical with my water pokemons.

Adventure
May 15th, 2011, 08:27 AM
I'm currently playing with Buizel as my starter in one of the RPs I'm in. It's fun to play with a water type in RPs, but I admit it depends more on the kind of pokémon than the type ^^' It's not like a gameboy game, I mean.

/RP-ey ramble

Ambellina
May 16th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Buizel eh? That's a first :3 I normally pick Tentacruel for my rp companion

Malek Warhawk
May 19th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I like making RP profiles for myself, (none has ever been completed, sadly... & they stay in my head...) I usually have a Lapras or Blastoise.

Platina Berlitz
May 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
For pokemon rps I never pick a water pokemon /shot but if I did, I'd pick a seel :D

Water Master Roxy
May 23rd, 2011, 04:47 AM
Can i please join? I love water pokemon

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?
I like all water types but if I had to pick one it would be Feraligatr.

What is your fave water combo?
Water Ground why I don't think i need to explain why.What Water Pokemon Looks best as a shiny? What Water Shinies do you have?
Best looking shiny Male Jennicent. I did have a Shiny Kingler and Seaking on Silver but that was a long long time ago. Also found a Shiny Tentacool on Leaf Green but had no pokeballs :( but since then no shinies.

What is your favourite water animal in real life? If any?
Crocodiles and Alligators.

Answered some questions. I could answer all the questions but I don't think anyone would read it.

MikeyOak
May 23rd, 2011, 08:09 PM
As a lover of the water types, I'd like to be in :)

Redoing all 5 regions with water only teams, Hoenn is gonna be a synch :)

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?
Milotic is definitely one the best looking pokemon there are and its capabilities in battle are pretty awesome but based on just sheer awesome factor I gotta go for Corphish =D

♣Gawain♣
May 30th, 2011, 08:40 PM
If I pick a water pokemon for an RP, I'll always choose Empoleon. It's my all time favorite.

Fooo, it's been more than a year since I'm here!

Water Master Roxy
May 30th, 2011, 10:00 PM
RP Pokemon I would pick would Feraligatr becuase I like Feraligatr.

Adventure
May 31st, 2011, 01:57 AM
Buizel has some nice moves like Sonic Boom and Water Gun (at least in that RP) that makes it interesting to play with. Quick Attack, also comes in handy.

♣Gawain♣
June 1st, 2011, 05:22 AM
Empoleon's strong defense with a good movepool such as Grass Knot, Earthquake, Night Slash, Agility and Swords Dance makes him a valuable Special tank in a battle environment or a RP environment in this case.

LittleHope
June 9th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Can I join? My favorite Pokemon is Piplup! I'd love to join here!

Happy Azumarill
June 16th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Hey i have a great water pokemon dewott, it is awsome :P

Hikamaru
June 19th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Can I join? Some of my favorite Pokemon are of the Water type.

Especially Oshawott, Golduck, Mudkip, Piplup, Frillish, Azumarill, Buizel and Panpour

eightbit
June 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Oh, gosh, I belong here.

Anyway, I have a comic contribution (http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=060407) that I thought of when I saw this!

Malek Warhawk
June 27th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Can you guys belive this?:

While I was getting out of the jeep at Wal-mart, I found a pokemon card on the ground.

I mentioned it here because it was Alomomola(?)!

Oshawott.
July 1st, 2011, 05:10 AM
Can I join? I would be happy when I join this group!
Question?
What is your favourite water pokemon & why?
Oshawott! He's very cute! And he's my current main Pokemon in White. He's still an Dewott.

Buizel
July 7th, 2011, 01:26 AM
I'd like to join! Buizel is my #1. Along with squirtle and the oshawott evolution line.

Ephemeral Euphoria
July 7th, 2011, 01:31 AM
I'd like to join too if that's cool, my favorite waters are Blastoise, Swampert, Empoleon, Kyogre, Palkia, Lapras, Gyarados, Carracosta, Bibarel, Feraligatr, and Kingdra to name a few ^^

Sora
July 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM
This poor club needs attention. /comes back to this club after not posting in who the heck knows sense.

Totodile will always be my favorite as it is one of my top favorite Pokemon in general. However, I do have at least one favorite from each generation:
Kanto: Wartortle, Starmie & Vaporeon
Johto: Totodile (as just mentioned), Politoed
Hoenn: Milotic
Sinnoh: uh... Rotom-W?
Unova: Swanna

Ambellina
July 26th, 2011, 07:28 AM
I never really had a favorite pokemon from Sinnoh besides Piplup D:

Sora
July 26th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Yeaaah. Sinnoh was kind of lacking when it came to water Pokemon in my opinion. :( None of them never really pleased me at all. I eventually grew to like Piplup, but for a time I just consider it a 'penguin that disappointed me'. It wasn't until I decided to have Empoleon on Platinum that I liked it a bit more.

Spinosaurus
July 26th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Sharpedo is my favorite Water types for many reasons. First of all it's a shark. Secondly, it's a shark. Thirdly, I like his stats. He's pretty fun to use, especially with speed boost. I have so many other reasons but these are the top ones.
gonna list my favorites from each gen :V
Kanto: Tentacruel and Starmie.
Johto: MANTINE <3 and Qwilfish
Hoenn: Sharpedo comes on top. Can't decide who's second here, since I like all of them. ;o;
Sinnoh: Gastrodon and Rotom-W if it counts.
Unova: B-A-S-C-U-L-I-N! Jellicent is adorable too.

2Cool4Mewtwo
July 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I guess I'll join this club as well.

What is your favorite water-type pokemon? I'd say Kyogre, because it has awesome design and very useful in competitive battling as well.

zappyspiker
August 5th, 2011, 03:31 PM
The fact that I have been staring at this club since I came to PC in 2008 and never joined it xD So now I'm joining!

POLIWAG :D I've loved poli ever since Pokemon Special. Red and Gold both having poliwag. Also Poliwag happens to be my best pal on iSketch and when I played pokemon crystal. Also like Buizel and Mijumaru as well :3

rain_sonata
August 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM
I want to join~ My favorite water pokemon...I have too many, but my personal favorite if Feraligatr!!! He was my very first starter of all pokemon games. He was my strongest with his awesome attack and defense. I took him everywhere with me and he was the one who defeated nearly half of Red's team when Red took down my Victoribel. Also, Feraligatr is an awesome giant blue alligator.

I also like Lanturn, Mudkipz, and Poliwrath.

Game Over1375
August 17th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Hey hey hey! Earl1375 needs to be changed to Game Over1375! Lord knows I haven't posted much here, but please change that.

Anyways...

Feraligatr has and will always be my favorite water-type Pokemon. Why? Well, besides the wonderful memories on Gold, Silver, and Crystal, I have always liked how Feraligatr is just so... Manly. Plus, I love its design. So simple yet so awesome. Still though, I like some other Water-type. Thanks to whoever started this format for the question.
Kanto: Blastoise, Slowbro, Poliwrath, Gyarados, Tentacruel, Lapras
Johto: Feraligatr, Slowking
Hoenn: Milotic, Swampert
Sinnoh: Finneon, Empoleon, Gastrodon
Unova: Samurott, Jellicent, Simipour, Seismitoad, Carracosta

okjoek
August 29th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Ohh I must join this fanclub! Water pokemon are the best! From a personal perspective I'm the no 1. water type master! I have a whole team dedicated to them!

Kingdra- wet rock
rain dance
dive (I find it goes nice with toxic)
draco meteor
toxic

Milotic- leftovers
surf
ice beam
toxic
recover

swampert-
hydro cannon
earthquake
avalanche
stealth rock

ludicolo- big root
surf
ice beam
drain punch
giga drain

gyarados- shell bell
dragon dance
waterfall
earthquake
bite

Lanturn-
charge
thunderbolt
hydro pump
ice beam

ShadowE
September 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM
I´d like to join

My partner is: Dewott (lv78, i dont evolve it cuz he is too cool)

Ambellina
September 17th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Sorry about the long absense guys <3 I'm still here & will update the member list as soon as I get on an actual PC

ohHeyVaporeon.
September 17th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I'd love to join, if you still have the room? Don't want to send you into membership overload. ^^

Ambellina
October 2nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
of course you can ^^ welcome!

If you could change one water pokemon in any way, who would it be and why?

Beaute
October 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Oh my! I love Water Pokemon. <3

The water is my 2nd home, mind if I join? :D

Anyways,
My Favorite Water Pokemon is Corsola at the moment ~

Twisted Cuteness
October 3rd, 2011, 07:01 PM

Lesee, Azurill. It bothers me that its a normal pokemon

AquaticWartortle
October 5th, 2011, 04:43 AM
Could i join the Water Club? My Favorite water types are: Wartortle, Squirtle, Blastoise, Cloyster, Milotic, Golduck, others

Spinosaurus
October 5th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Agreed with Azurill. It's pretty self-explanatory. ;(
Others that I could see as water types...
Latios
Latias
Stunfisk
Garchomp (Land shark, I know. Though I can see it as a water type tbh.)

As for changing types for water types...
Palkia: Water/Dragon -> Dragon (Can't see it as a water type. :x)
Buzile/Floatzel: Water -> Water/Normal
Mantyke: Water/Flying -> Water
Dewott/Samurott: Water -> Water/Fighting

That's all that I could think of right now.

King Gumball
October 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Agreed with Azurill. It's pretty self-explanatory. ;(
Others that I could see as water types...
Latios
Latias
Stunfisk
Garchomp (Land shark, I know. Though I can see it as a water type tbh.)

As for changing types for water types...
Palkia: Water/Dragon -> Dragon (Can't see it as a water type. :x)
Buzile/Floatzel: Water -> Water/Normal
Mantyke: Water/Flying -> Water
Dewott/Samurott: Water -> Water/Fighting

That's all that I could think of right now.

I agree with all of these 'cept the latias/latios.

I would also pump up some stats, such as Azumarill, Seaking, Luminium, Luvdisc etc. They are all so weak and useless in battling, so I think they should have some higher stats for some of the next games, because I would really like to use them without them fainting every second :(

Masterge77
October 14th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Do you mind if I join this group, several of my favorite Pokemon are Water types, my favorite Water types in particular are Vaporeon, Suicune, Milotic, Buizel, Floatzel, Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott.

DexHolderBlue
October 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I would also like to join if no one minds. ^_^ I love Water Pokemon; some of my favorites are Kyogre, Wailord, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Mantine, Gyarados, Milotic, and Vaporeon~

Aquataris
November 6th, 2011, 10:44 AM
It's been months of me on Pokécommunity.. or somthing, an no one told me about this?! I am like the most biggest BIGGEST HUGE HUGE fan of Water types in the WHOLE ABSOULTE DIMENSION.

I'm freakin' in.

Oh to the Question, Empoleon, Me as a Huge Emperor Penguin thing is awesome

Oh and let me refrase my HUGEness of being a fan

HUGE FAN!

♣Gawain♣
November 6th, 2011, 10:47 PM
I agree with all of these 'cept the latias/latios.
----------------
I agree with these. Changing one of it's types would ruin it's effectiveness in battling, except if they're Water/Dragon. But changing Psychic to Water would also ruin it's description as highly intelligent Pokemon :/

DragoniteMySavior
November 8th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Can I join? I love water pokes, my favs are Vaporeon, Samarott, Azumarill, Kyogre, and Milotic ^_^

14Henderson7
November 9th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Mind if I join as well? Vaporeon is number one for me. And to the question of "Who's better?"

Who is better?
Mantine or Seaking? Seaking
Milotic or Gyarados? Tough one, but Gyarados
Corsola or Luvdisk? Corsola
Kingler or Crawdaunt? Crawdaunt
Lapras or Dewgong? Lapras
Tentacruel or Cloyster? Tentacruel
Squrtle or Totodile? Squirtle
Mudkip or Piplup? Piplup
Spheal or Seel? Spheal

Exzessiva
November 12th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Hello there. Can you allow me to join this group cuz I absolutely LOVE water type pokemons. I find them cool and badass at the same time. :D

My list of favorite water type pokemons goes like this: Kingdra, Goldeen, Corsola, Gyarados, Golduck, Azumarill and Vaporeon.

That's all I can remember for the moment. I have lots of favorites <33

Thank you in advance !!

feralig8rx
November 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Oh wow, this is awesome! I love water pokemon! I would definitely love to join this :)

My favorite water pokemon include feraligatr, swampert, blastoise, gyrados, kingdra, and poliwag.

이큐리
November 28th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Is this group still going? I'd love to join if it is. :)

Aquaphyre
December 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM
I would love to join this fanclub!!! :]

oshawott11
December 9th, 2011, 06:36 PM
seems amazing id like to join i love water pokemon i got my lvl 100 empoleon named pip :D

angelomanalo
December 16th, 2011, 11:35 AM
I'd like to join,so my favorite Water(and Ground Type) is Palpitoad.

Hikamaru
December 16th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I can't recall my name being on the list.

I want to join cos I love Water-type Pokemon!

My fave is Oshawott cos he's cute, his evos are so cool and he was my starter in Black.

Squirrel
December 16th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Thread is being closed by request of the owner.