PDA

View Full Version : *Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Mitchman
December 5th, 2008, 12:49 PM
DP has a nice amount of them. I have what 2 or 3 of them. Andi usually press b when evolving to cancel it out. Also is it good to have return? I have a max hapiness for all my pokemon and they all can make quite a strong hit. So is it or no?

Dukey
December 5th, 2008, 01:30 PM
yer its a very good move, I use it on my Infernape to kill Gyarados, cause I couldn't be screwed to breed for T-Punch just for an in game moveset...

Ambellina
December 6th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Return is pretty good, seeing as it relies on the bond between you & your pokemon. :) I noticed something though, I left my tentacruel in the pc for about a week & it's affection went down :/

Dukey
December 6th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Yer, it also goes down if you don't use it in battles, even if it is in your party.

Mitchman
December 6th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah i like had a level 60 empoleon and it was like wroar i kill. I had a level 20 ponyta and it was all meh i hate you and i spit as an attack. The anti return move is good for that though as it can help training.

Dukey
December 6th, 2008, 12:47 PM
XDD

Frustration? I NEVER USE IT

oops caps lock =P

Mitchman
December 6th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I do! So hmm could i start a topic?
If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result.
Swampert and empoleon to make mudlup the mud/steel/water type pokemon. It basically pawns as an empolert and it has a 3 way typage that could surely be a trouble.

Wandering lucario
December 6th, 2008, 02:59 PM
i would breed Empoleon and Lanturn to make Lanpole the Elec,Water, and Steel type pokemon or

Tentacrool and Empoleon to make Empacrool the Water,Steel, and Poison type pokemon

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 7th, 2008, 03:26 AM
How about Kingdra + Ludicolo = Kingcolo (Grass/Water/Dragon) lol the name sounds kinda stupid

Mitchman
December 7th, 2008, 03:31 AM
In my language colo is butt so it could be assking. XD i know so stupid but funny.

Guillermo
December 7th, 2008, 03:56 AM
How about Kingdra + Ludicolo = Kingcolo (Grass/Water/Dragon) lol the name sounds kinda stupid

That's great and all but a pokemon can't be three types.

And I don't think I joined here, if not can I? I love Kingdra and Wailord.

Ambellina
December 7th, 2008, 06:27 AM
In my language colo is butt so it could be assking. XD i know so stupid but funny.

LAWL! assking ftw.

If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result?

-Hmm, I'd fuse...*thinks for awhile* Golduck & Floatzel for something with super speed.
& Welcome Kishoku! I'll add you now!

Sushi.
December 7th, 2008, 07:08 AM
If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result?

Poliwhirl = Powerful Psychic
Blastoise = Super Defence

That's how I would think it would turn out. >_<

Wandering lucario
December 7th, 2008, 12:10 PM

:D :D LOLLOLLOL ASSKING THATS SO FUNNY AND HELLO Kishoku I SEE U LIKE CODE GEASS

*Firestar*
December 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Cool. I love water pokemon so can I join? How about..... Kingdra and Floatzel? Floatdra. I think a speedy and dragon type would be good.

Wandering lucario
December 7th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Ya I think it would be a good pokemon

Sushi.
December 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Cool. I love water pokemon so can I join? How about..... Kingdra and Floatzel? Floatdra. I think a speedy and dragon type would be good.

Of course you can join here, Saphira's Rider! :D
Welcome to the Club!

Guillermo
December 7th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Kingdra+Wailord.

xD! That'd be a beast to kill. Oh and thanks.

b7astoise
December 7th, 2008, 10:15 PM
so yea the other day i left a feebas and magikarp in the daycare...you know so im walking around n what not....i come back and BAM i receive an egg...i have my trusty ol magmar on my team to help hatch it faster...but for some reason it took about 6 hours for it to hatch so im lyk wtf mate finally! and what do you know i hatched an ultimakarp..with only one move ultima splash...i was surprised :)

Ambellina
December 8th, 2008, 04:20 AM

-Nice combo, & Welcome! ^^ I'll add you now!

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM
so yea the other day i left a feebas and magikarp in the daycare...you know so im walking around n what not....i come back and BAM i receive an egg...i have my trusty ol magmar on my team to help hatch it faster...but for some reason it took about 6 hours for it to hatch so im lyk wtf mate finally! and what do you know i hatched an ultimakarp..with only one move ultima splash...i was surprised :)

Wow sounds powerful!
Afterall splash alone is a powerful move!

b7astoise
December 8th, 2008, 03:14 PM
aaah yea you bet, splash is a killer....darkrai aint got nothing on magikarp!!! i should make a trade thread for my ultimakarp i think eeeeverybody will be surprised lmao oh man i just thought of an idea.......ima get a whole team of water pokemon...all shiny haha that would be nice

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 8th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Ultimakarp...don't know why, but that sounds like sushi! XD
Yh I'm makng myself an-all water too but I'm having trouble getting the tms for Gyarados 80 battle points each is a lot! I get tired of clearing it after some time...

b7astoise
December 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM
lol sushi?? i mean hey what can i say all of its moves are raw haha
i want a gyarados :( im too lazy haha and omg i just started playing the tower again i dread going through it(whats your best streak???)...how many water pokemon do you have on your team so far? i just have a staryu...and its not even trained yet haha oh oh wait i have my feraligatr and blastoise haha

reading over this i thought i put steak instead of streak lmao

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 8th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Lol I can't get through 38 for some reason they always beat me in stupid ways like hiting with horn drill or Making me miss earthquaque with brightpowder and so on...
I have 6 all that are on my trainer card, in sig, exeept that I put a Ludicolo instead of starmie I'll change it later...

b7astoise
December 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
oh wow i thought your steak was longer than mine lol but i have 46...i think i lost to a jynx or something and omg i knew they had to have bright powder i was like why in the world am i missing!!?? we should do the battle tower together lol

your team is ballin! ugh we have to battle when i finish mine yea? i dont know wich water pokemon to use though

Ambellina
December 10th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Akatsuki, that trainer card is awsome ^^

..::Michi::..
December 10th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Oh, theres even a club for the amazing Water type?
Do you think theres any way that I could join?
And a question, did they take gyarados out of being a water in Diamond/Pearl, I used thunderbolt on it, and it wasn't super effective.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Yh B7astoise I accept your challenge, but I still have to et some TMs and other moves

Akatsuki, that trainer card is awsome ^^

Thanks a lot Ambellina ;) I relly worship Misty!

And a question, did they take gyarados out of being a water in Diamond/Pearl, I used thunderbolt on it, and it wasn't super effective.

No it still is a water type!
You might have just missed the "It's super effective" sentence. And even if it wasn't watertype, thnderbolt would still be efective against his flying part type!

st.jimmy
December 12th, 2008, 09:55 AM
And even if it wasn't watertype, thnderbolt would still be efective against his flying part type!
wev discussed that so much over the weeks. (back to should garydos be flying type topic:laugh:)

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 12th, 2008, 04:10 PM
wev discussed that so much over the weeks. (back to should garydos be flying type topic:laugh:)

Yh he should otherwise he'd be overpowered, hence turned into an uber!

Guillermo
December 12th, 2008, 09:37 PM
He shouldn't be flying. No fish can fly. He's not overpowered either, but people think he is because he's in a lot of competitive battling teams. A simple Shock Wave would kill him from a Pikachu if it were a high enough level.

Adventure
December 13th, 2008, 05:20 AM
At some places, (some images, even OFFICIAL images) Gyarados really is flying. I'll see if I can find one of those pics...

Mitchman
December 13th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Is gyarados flying/water or dragon/water? I forget. Also what you would be thinking of fable is movie 1 and the floating gyarados. 10 years ago that was for me. And since then i was like wtf why wont it learn fly?!

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 13th, 2008, 08:45 AM
He shouldn't be flying. No fish can fly. He's not overpowered either, but people think he is because he's in a lot of competitive battling teams. A simple Shock Wave would kill him from a Pikachu if it were a high enough level.

He is powerfull! it has a monstrous atack and a good sp. def, plus it has intimidate the only thing that doesn't make it an uber is the fact that he is 2 times weak against thunder atacks! And a pikachu could never kill a gyarados, have you seen it's base sp.atack? it's like 55 as for gyardos it has 100 base sp. def if they were at the same level like both at lv.100 and pikachu with modest nature and gyarados with a sp.def neutral nature, pikachu at most would put gyarados with half it's hp specially with a weak move like shock wave!

Adventure
December 13th, 2008, 09:42 AM
In that movie, it was Mewtwo who made him fly. All the other pokés flied as well, right? :3

I mean a banner I've got somewhere... with all 1st gen pokémon running towards you... Gyarados is with Pidgeot and Dragonair in the sky, methinks.

Also, it's water/flying. Not dragon.

*Firestar*
December 13th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Sorry I haven't been on, Garados is Water/Flying not Water/Dragon, plus Mewtwo made him fly in the movie.

Volkner's Apprentice
December 13th, 2008, 01:06 PM
New topic, perhaps? Since we've agreed on Gyarados' type. :P

Alright, out of the current water Pokemon, what Pokemon (you can name a few) desperately need evolutions?

In my opinion, if Luvdisc wants people to stop making fun of it so much, it should get an epic Heart-thing evolution. I have no idea about names. XD

Otherwise, I think Corsola, since no one uses it in competitive battling and it's really a sweet Pokemon, should have an evolution. And somehow lose the Rock type; A Water/Ground or Steel might be neat for it.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Yh I agree with Volkner's aprentice and I think relicanth should get an evolution too and maybe give one more evolution to lumineon

Dukey
December 13th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Another Floatzel Evo would be good. And also, a 3rd Cross Evo for Clampearl.

Mitchman
December 13th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Corsola and buizel needs a pre-evo. So damn cute that will be. yes guys actually could think a pokemon is cute. =O

Dukey
December 13th, 2008, 02:27 PM
A Corsala pre-evo would be pathetic. I mean, what comes before coral?

Ambellina
December 13th, 2008, 03:48 PM
A Corsala pre-evo would be pathetic. I mean, what comes before coral?

-I agree. I'm very dissappointed with the way corsola is. & A pre-evo wouldn't help matters. Welcome, ..::Michi::.. I'll add you now!

Dukey
December 13th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Maybe a cross evo of Feebas, you know, instead of it becoming beatiful it becomes a fish version of Weezing xD

♣Gawain♣
December 13th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Corsola and buizel needs a pre-evo. So damn cute that will be. yes guys actually could think a pokemon is cute. =O

I kinda disagree with that. Do you want a minute polyp pre-evo for corsola? Eww...

And what's before sea ottesr? Fetus? Zygote? Egg? O.O

Dukey
December 13th, 2008, 09:25 PM
A smaller sea otter?
What we're saying is with Corsola, is that we can't just make it smaller and/or remove some of its limbs (xD) It would just look like a Heal Ball =/

Mitchman
December 14th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Whoops i meant corsola evo and buizel pre-evo.

Adventure
December 14th, 2008, 03:34 AM
True! Corsola needs an evo, so I would bother using it -.-

Naawww, Buizel baby poké. How sweet it would be.

♣Gawain♣
December 16th, 2008, 01:13 AM
I think you just leave the things the way it is. It's much better.

*Firestar*
December 16th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Another Floatzel Evo would be good. And also, a 3rd Cross Evo for Clampearl.

Make Clampearl a water versin of the Eeveelution series.

♣Gawain♣
December 18th, 2008, 04:25 AM
That's impractical 'cause Clamperl and Eevee had it's evolutions. Think of a better reply will you?

BeachBoy
December 18th, 2008, 04:44 AM
True! Corsola needs an evo, so I would bother using it -.-

Naawww, Buizel baby poké. How sweet it would be.I'd like to see one for that reason as well.

I'd love to use a Corsola line Pocket Monster. D:

Dukey
December 18th, 2008, 01:27 PM
I'd like to see one for that reason as well.

I'd love to use a Corsola line Pocket Monster. D:

Lol... Pocket Monster.
A Corsola Evo would be awesome though, it could be like Rhyperior but pink and coraly!

♣Gawain♣
December 20th, 2008, 03:16 AM
But I think that needs evo is Luvdisc. I mean look at it!

Gold warehouse
December 20th, 2008, 03:37 AM
But I think that needs evo is Luvdisc. I mean look at it!

Luvdisc should do everybody a favour and become extinct.

♣Gawain♣
December 20th, 2008, 04:21 AM

LOL, it's only my opinion to have the weaklings evolutions for advantage.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 20th, 2008, 05:19 AM
The only thing I like in luvdisc are the heart scales XD

Adventure
December 20th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Oh, and here I was never figuring out where all those heart scales came from XD

-bangs head in desk-

I still wonder where the elemental stones come from in R/S/E though... can water pokémon be found holding water stones? No? I thought I fished up one who did that once...

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 20th, 2008, 05:39 AM
I still wonder where the elemental stones come from in R/S/E though... can water pokémon be found holding water stones? No? I thought I fished up one who did that once...

You exhange shards for them in a house near that city that has a space center, sry I don't remember the name XD

Ambellina
December 20th, 2008, 07:15 AM

T_T don't say that! I think they're cute (& thats about all they're good for, is looking at) So any idea what Luvdisc would look like if it evolved?

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 20th, 2008, 07:40 AM
T_T don't say that! I think they're cute (& thats about all they're good for, is looking at) So any idea what Luvdisc would look like if it evolved?

A bigger heart XD, I think gorebyss should have been a Luvdisc evolution!

Ambellina
December 20th, 2008, 03:37 PM
I think gorebyss should have been a Luvdisc evolution!

Hmm, yeah. I can agree with that. The pink-ness really goes together ne? ^^

Akatsuki no Tenshi
December 21st, 2008, 06:02 AM
Hmm, yeah. I can agree with that. The pink-ness really goes together ne? ^^

Sure does, they should've done another bivalve poke to be campearl's evo, not a fish.

♣Gawain♣
December 22nd, 2008, 04:44 AM

How about an angelfish looking one?

Ambellina
December 22nd, 2008, 05:37 AM
How about an angelfish looking one?

-Hmm yeah ^^ thats not a bad idea either

Dukey
December 22nd, 2008, 01:54 PM

Maybe like Sceptile, but instaead of having blades on it's arms it has like, heart shapes blades?

b7astoise
December 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM
or it could evolve into magikarp...because eeeeverybody loves magikarp hahaha if luvdisc evolved it should have super healing abilities and high hp like a chansey

st.jimmy
December 25th, 2008, 03:05 AM
or it shoud be an ultra strong pokemon sheped like a real heart...with blood oozing out of it :D

Dukey
December 25th, 2008, 02:10 PM
xD Rollout!
I would be bailing out of there if that was me up against real hearts.

Ambellina
December 27th, 2008, 08:12 AM
lol! indeed. Maybe since it's allready a heart, it should evolve into another organ like a kidney or something XD

♣Gawain♣
December 27th, 2008, 08:35 AM
lol! indeed. Maybe since it's allready a heart, it should evolve into another organ like a kidney or something XD

Well it's absolutely bizarre, not to mention disgusting. I'll suggest another eel...

Sweet Speed
December 27th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I want to join too. I remember my first ever Pokemon was a water type (Squirtle in Blue) and since them I've thought they were cool.

Ambellina
December 27th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Welcome Sweet Speed. I'll add you now! ^^

Sweet Speed
December 28th, 2008, 03:43 AM
Great! So what topic are we discussing now?

Ambellina
December 28th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Actually, we're just talking about anything really. We don't have a set topic at this time. If you have 1 please feel free to post. Orrrr, take a look at the 1st page & answer some topics from there! ^^

Sweet Speed
December 28th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Well, if it isn't up there:

What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?

Mine is a level 100 Gyarados.

Ambellina
December 28th, 2008, 06:53 AM

-I don't have many ('cause I constantally re-start the games XD) but my lv. 100 vaporeon & Blastoise in red. & Lv. 100 Tentacruel in Ruby.

Dukey
December 28th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I got tons of EV Trained lv100 Water Pokemon, can't name them all though.

Sweet Speed
December 28th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I got tons of EV Trained lv100 Water Pokemon, can't name them all though.
You must really specialize in water types then. I see another Crasher Wake in the making.

Dukey
December 28th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Lol no. I just have boxes full of battling Poke's, and it just so happens there are a lot of OU & BL Water types, and the best walls are water types.

Sweet Speed
December 28th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Don't forget Gyarados which is a great first Pokemon for competitve battling.

Dukey
December 28th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah Gyara pwns. So does Azumaril. Very underated imo. Seriously.
Huge Power + Choice Band + STAB Aqua Jet.

It pwns srsly//

Sweet Speed
December 28th, 2008, 01:08 PM
A lot of battling water types are underated (except for the famous ones.) But if you know how to use them then they become very useful and very powerful.

Dukey
December 28th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Yeah. That's my point xD

♣Gawain♣
December 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Well, if it isn't up there:

Mine is a level 100 Gyarados.

Mine is a level 100 Blastiose in Blue and lv 100 Suicune in Crystal.

Another lv 100 Lanturn and Kingdra in Emerald and lv. 89 Empoleon in Pearl and that's about it.

A lot of battling water types are underated (except for the famous ones.) But if you know how to use them then they become very useful and very powerful.

You mean like Sharpedo and Crawdaunt? They don't even last 2 rounds...

Dukey
December 28th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Lol no. Like the epik Azumaril. Choice Aqua Jet Pwns.

Ambellina
December 29th, 2008, 05:57 AM
You mean like Sharpedo and Crawdaunt? They don't even last 2 rounds...

-Ugh, I hate how they attack. they look soooo awsome, but they're overall lame :/

Sushi.
December 29th, 2008, 01:03 PM

All of my Water Pokemons are Level 100 in my SP. :)

*MitSuKi*
December 30th, 2008, 04:46 AM
-Ugh, I hate how they attack. they look soooo awsome, but they're overall lame :/

They DO NOT look awesome..(especially Sharpedo, ugh). But Sharpedo can KO foes with STAB Crunch and Double-edge in a jiffy. The lame part is their abysmal defense.

Can I join??? PLSSSSSS......

Ambellina
December 30th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Well I thought they looked cool TT_TT

Anyway, Welcome! ^^ I'll add you now!

Dukey
December 30th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Lol ^ Stone Henge eyes xD
Sharpedo is so terrible...

♣Gawain♣
December 31st, 2008, 12:24 AM
Lol ^ Stone Henge eyes xD
Sharpedo is so terrible...

Yeah, better Crawdaunt. Guillotine can be a real hit if hit.

Sweet Speed
December 31st, 2008, 02:00 AM
Yeah, better Crawdaunt. Guillotine can be a real hit if hit.
We're talking about competitive battling here. No only is that move awful for the type of battling (30 accuracy.) It's also banned for most types of competitive battling because It's unfair.

However in-game, if you can get a lucky hit in an important battle then it serves you well.

Dukey
December 31st, 2008, 03:37 AM
lol I usually have extreme luck with 1HKO moves, they hit a lot more than they should =P

Sweet Speed
December 31st, 2008, 04:02 AM
Actually so do I, maybe the accuracy was wrong?

Dukey
December 31st, 2008, 04:04 AM
Lol accuracy is so random on Pokemon, I mean, 85% Accuracy, misses a lot more than it should =/

Mitchman
December 31st, 2008, 06:07 AM
It has to be my level 100 swampert. I trained raised and made it into a champ.
I see we are going over strategies and such. Accuracy is a bunch of garbage they use as an excuse. No way its ever correct and the algorithms for such things must be sloppy work.

♣Gawain♣
December 31st, 2008, 11:57 AM
Accuracy has it's chances, like 1/3 chance of 1-hit KO attacks to strike. And it's no crap. >.<

..::Michi::..
January 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM
My level 100 Vaporeon and Starmie =D

I have just noticed something, a lot of the water pokemon were better in Kanto in my opinon. I don't know why, but, I feel you just can't beat the original water pokemon.

st.jimmy
January 1st, 2009, 10:55 AM
my level 100 blastoise ^^

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 3rd, 2009, 09:34 AM
Accuracy has it's chances, like 1/3 chance of 1-hit KO attacks to strike. And it's no crap. >.<

Yh and imagine if all atacks had 100% accuracy it'd take part of the game's fun

Ambellina
January 3rd, 2009, 12:40 PM
Yh and imagine if all atacks had 100% accuracy it'd take part of the game's fun

-Very true. If they never missed, it'd take the fun of taking a chance away.

Sushi.
January 3rd, 2009, 01:52 PM
New Topic.
If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)

Cloyster
Kingler
Sharpedo

Adventure
January 3rd, 2009, 02:31 PM
If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)

You mean no Squirtie or Toto? Oki.

Probably:

Poliwrath
Starmie
Politoed

Because I like the Poli's, and Starmie would of course be the star ;D

♣Gawain♣
January 3rd, 2009, 09:58 PM
New Topic.

Cloyster
Kingler
Sharpedo

Well, that's cool.

Mine are...

Lanturn
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Thunder
-Aqua ring

Kingdra
-Dragon Dance
-Giga Impact
-Surf
-Ice beam

Wailord
-Body Slam
-Surf
-Ice beam
-Rest

Milotic
-Attract
-Ice beam
-Aqua Ring
-Surf

That's it! And you'll get TM Surf!!! :D

Aitania
January 3rd, 2009, 10:12 PM
New Topic.
Mine would probably be:

- Poliwhirl
- Lapras
- Slowking

Gold warehouse
January 4th, 2009, 03:00 AM

Kingdra
Cloyster
Starmie

st.jimmy
January 4th, 2009, 03:38 AM
azumarril
kingdra
vaporeon
i would major poon with them:badsmile:

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 4th, 2009, 04:55 AM
I'd use:
Ludicolo
Slowbro
Floatzel

Ambellina
January 4th, 2009, 07:14 AM

-Arg, only 3?! TT_TT hmmm. Starmie, Vaporeon, &...Azumarrill.

Mitchman
January 6th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Milotic Lanturn and Ludicolo. Through that team i plant the shocking element of suprise. Get the pun?

Sweet Speed
January 6th, 2009, 10:04 AM

Mine would probably be:

Milotic
Gyarados
Lanturn

I chose Milotic because of It's outrageous special stats which will come very useful in battle. It's also renouned as one of the most beautiful Pokemon in the world which makes it very popular among water type trainers.

Gyarados simply because of It's popularity as a strong water type who can hold It's will and because of It's monumental attack stat. This can make up for It's weakness to eletric types and it can learn Earthquake which will most likely KO any Electric type.

And finally, Lanturrn. The first reason I chose this Pokemon is that It's really cool and cute and It's probably one of my favourite Pokemon, beating Blastoise by a tiny fraction. Also It's part electric which makes it useful incase Gyarados is in a bad situation. This gives me the power to quickly switch to this Pokemon rendering electric moves useless. It's special attack is preety useful incase you need to fire some water or electric moves.

Ambellina
January 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Doesn't Lanturn have the ability to be hit by an eletric attack & turn it into hp?

Sweet Speed
January 6th, 2009, 10:14 AM
That's true. A Lanturn with the ability "Volt Absorb" will get 1/4 of It's health restored when it gets hit with an electric attack.

This can be useful if you anticipate an electric move and switch at the right time. You get extra health and no damage, that's one of the beauties of the water type.

Ambellina
January 6th, 2009, 10:28 AM
mmkay. I was making sure. thats really convient. I had a lanturn in 1 of my games but I don't think I saved or something cause it's gone! :/

Akio123
January 6th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Well considering how much I love water Pokemon, I'm joining!

- Gyarados
-Starmie
-Floatzel

Ambellina
January 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Schweet! ^^ Welcome! I'll add you to the list now then!

Dukey
January 6th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the Club Akio!

Oh look Ambey, you're using my banner again =]
I got a name change so yeah =P

Ambellina
January 7th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Allright ^^ I'll go ahead & change it now. Here's a new topic (I think XD)

-What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful?

Angela
January 7th, 2009, 07:25 AM
I would pick Starmie, Milotic and Vaporeon,

Ambellina I thought I signed up here:D, aren't I a member?

Ambellina
January 7th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Thats so weird, I thought you did too :/ oh well, I added you anyway XD

Sushi.
January 7th, 2009, 08:03 AM
What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful?

Umm... I'm guessing there much faster and stronger when it rains or close to a ocean? >.<
I don't really pay attention to abilities on any Pokemon. >.<

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 8th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Swift Swim and the Volt/Water absorb are the best abilities in a water poke, they're specially helpfull when using an all-water poke team.

Akio123
January 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Definitely Swift Swim and volt Absorb. I love using Raindance in battle so.

Dukey
January 8th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Torrent can be good sometimes. But again, Volt Absorb, and then Swift Swim too.

Ambellina
January 9th, 2009, 05:23 AM
I love water absorb. It seems like every pokemon has Swift Swim though >_<

Gold warehouse
January 9th, 2009, 08:19 AM
I love water absorb. It seems like every pokemon has Swift Swim though >_<

Swift Swim is pretty annoying, I catch a Pokemon and go to look at it's ability, "oh, Swift Swim again!" -_-

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 10th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Swift Swim is pretty annoying, I catch a Pokemon and go to look at it's ability, "oh, Swift Swim again!" -_-

Yh but still it's a pretty useful ability, of course they could've made some more abilities for water pokes

Ambellina
January 10th, 2009, 05:47 AM
they could've made some more abilities for water pokes

-I totally agree with that :/ even though it's not water-based, Tentacruel's clear body is pretty awsome

jasonh1259
January 10th, 2009, 07:48 PM
can i join this club?
water pokemon are awesome! :D

Gunners
January 11th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Can i join please? ( i even have a water team lol)

Ambellina
January 11th, 2009, 06:55 AM
^^ welcome both of you! be sure to stay active & if you'd like, answer some questions on the 1st page. I'll add you both now

matsuda's being stupid again
January 11th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Who is better?
Mantine or Seaking?
mantine
Milotic or Gyarados?
milotic
Corsola or Luvdisk?
corsola
Kingler or Crawdaunt?
kingler
Lapras or Dewgong?
lapras
Tentacruel or Cloyster?
tentacruel
Squrtle or Totodile?
squirtle
Mudkip or Piplup?
piplup.

my personal favorite water types, are buizel, squirtle, and piplup. milotic and manaphy are okay. and water types are almost as diverese as norms, so....

Ambellina
January 11th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Welcome ^^ yeah, they are very diverse & thats what makes them so great. Everyone has a certian water-type that they absolutely love ^^

jasonh1259
January 11th, 2009, 10:16 AM

swift swim, Water Absorb, Clear Body, Torrent (sometimes), Volt Absorb (Lanturn), the list goes on....

Ambellina
January 12th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Mehh, torrent dosen't seem to do much (if anything at all) in my opinion >_<

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 12th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Mehh, torrent dosen't seem to do much (if anything at all) in my opinion >_<

It's a bit tough to activate since u must have 1/3 or less HP, and it only increases water type moves, but still can help sometimes, I guess.

Ambellina
January 12th, 2009, 10:26 AM
wot tha heel? >__< I'm basically dead by that point!

Dukey
January 12th, 2009, 01:53 PM
It could sometimes work well with belly drum.

♣Gawain♣
January 12th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Water Absorb, Torrent and Clear Body.

jasonh1259
January 12th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Question 1:
Who is better?
Mantine or Seaking?
-Mantine
Milotic or Gyarados?
-Gyarados
Corsola or Luvdisc?
-Corsola
Kingler or Crawdaunt?
-Crawdaunt
Lapras or Dewgong?
-Lapras
Tentacruel or Cloyster?
-Tentacruel
Squrtle or Totodile?
-Totodile
Mudkip or Piplup?
-Mudkip

Question 2:
What would make an ideal Water type in future Generations?
-another Ludicolo family type of pokemon
-a water/fire type pokemon :D
-another Physical version of Kingdra without swift swim and evolution item trade to require it. (Besides Palkia)
evolution: Water => Water/Dragon

Ambellina
January 13th, 2009, 05:42 AM
Hmm, Does the Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra line really need another evolution?

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 13th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I think Kingdra is fine as i is, maybe an alternate evo of Horsa but still, there are other pokes more desperate for an evolution like luvdisc and corsola XD

Ambellina
January 13th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I'm thinking Corsola would have something along the lines of a nido-type evo (bulky & spiky) Ugh, water & rock was just a horrible combo

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 13th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Yh it's just s bad as Rock/Fire :S and talking about that, don't you think Relicanth should have an evo?

Sushi.
January 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Does the Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra line really need another evolution?

No, not really. It's just fine as it is! ^^

Don't you think Relicanth should have an evo?

I don't really know much about that Pokemon, but for now I would say yes. >.<

Ambellina
January 13th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Don't you think Relicanth should have an evo?
-Indeed. Just look at it! >_< & I thought feebas was ugly!
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/369.png

Adventure
January 13th, 2009, 10:40 AM
I think Relicanth is cool :)

Just lurking around the dark bottom of the ocean... until somebody needs it to find regis or something. It's kind of a legendary poké itself, no?

Is it of any use in competitive battling? Or has anybody ever even used Relicanth significantly in-game?

Ambellina
January 13th, 2009, 10:42 AM
I've never ran across one ever ingame. :/

Gold warehouse
January 13th, 2009, 11:01 AM
I've never ran across one ever ingame. :/

Not ever?

The only time I ever find one is when Im purposefully looking though...
You need them for the Regi's that's the only reason I want one, it's not great in battle but I agree with The Fable it is pretty cool.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 13th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Relicanth is like corsola - useless, no one would ever use them... I think

♣Gawain♣
January 13th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Wrong missy. Relicanth can be used as a tanker, great Def and Sp. Def.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 13th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Wrong missy. Relicanth can be used as a tanker, great Def and Sp. Def.

I'm a guy XD don't judge me by the pic, anyway Relicanth may have nice defenses and learn hea smash but it dies too easily and has too many weaknsses, but yh you're right it isnt as useless as I first thought

Gold warehouse
January 14th, 2009, 07:58 AM
I'm a guy XD don't judge me by the pic

I lol'd xD
But I don't use Relicanth often...

Ambellina
January 15th, 2009, 05:20 AM
^^;; Also, no one likes a pokemon with just 1 evo either :/ I've never seen anyone battle with it before

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 15th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Well pokes like aerodactyl are nice, even tough they have only one form

Avey
January 15th, 2009, 03:02 PM

Oh, definitely not. Kingdra does so well as the head of the family, I don't think anything could outdo it. It's pretty much the same case for Horsea being the smallest as well.

Plus, have you ever seen an evolution chain with four Pokémon? It'd be a bit much, don't you think?

Dukey
January 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM
No. No way. It's fine as it is. Expand on others that need more.
Like Mantine!

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 05:03 PM

Oh, definitely not. Kingdra does so well as the head of the family, I don't think anything could outdo it. It's pretty much the same case for Horsea being the smallest as well.

Plus, have you ever seen an evolution chain with four Pokémon? It'd be a bit much, don't you think?

Maybe he means a branch evolution. But I disagree that kind of idea. It's better that way.

Ambellina
January 16th, 2009, 05:44 AM
No. No way. It's fine as it is. Expand on others that need more.
Like Mantine!

yeah, I have a mantine & it's pretty decent in battles. But I can't help but feeling it could be so much better :/

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 17th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Mantine would be an awesome tank if it had another evo

Ambellina
January 17th, 2009, 07:52 AM
if they do have another evo for it, I'd like for it to be able to learn fly :/

BeachBoy
January 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM
if they do have another evo for it, I'd like for it to be able to learn fly :/Flying fish! 8D

A Mantine evo would be soooo awesome, but I just can't picture it getting one, sadly. =/

Gars129
January 17th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I wanna join. I love water types and i love Mudkipz.

Ambellina
January 17th, 2009, 08:13 AM
They should make it look like a jet plane XD I'm just really sick of Pelliper being the only water/flying pokemon that can learn fly :/
-Welcome Gars! I'll add you to the list now!

Gars129
January 17th, 2009, 08:19 AM
and ive never seen a water pokemon with very high sp. atk and speed (or swift swim). I wish Pellipers's evo would be like that. Kyogre doesnt count cause he is uber and not very fast (by uber standards).

Dukey
January 17th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Gosh I hate Pelliper. It's so fat and ugly. But I agree, more water/flying please (ex. Gyarados)

Ambellina
January 17th, 2009, 03:56 PM
But they changed Gyarados' type from water/dragon to water/flying >_< that kinda irked me

Sweet Candace
January 17th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Ambellina, Gyarados was NEVER Water/Dragon. I don't why you said that. Because it's always been Water/Flying. Maybe they'll make a Water/Dragon branched evolution of Magikarp.

Dukey
January 17th, 2009, 07:37 PM
It would be interesting. But as I said before, a Mantine Evo would be better.

st.jimmy
January 18th, 2009, 05:20 AM
i cant see a mantine evo happening...he only just got a de-evolution.

Ambellina
January 18th, 2009, 05:36 AM
Ambellina, Gyarados was NEVER Water/Dragon. I don't why you said that. Because it's always been Water/Flying. Maybe they'll make a Water/Dragon branched evolution of Magikarp.

Sorry! >__< I didn't mean to put the water part in front of it :/ But he was just dragon in the earlier games which was better than this re-typeing they gave him

Dukey
January 18th, 2009, 01:22 PM
o.O
I'm pretty sure he's always been water/flying.

Gold warehouse
January 19th, 2009, 08:16 AM
What game are you reffering to Ambellina?

♣Gawain♣
January 19th, 2009, 05:19 PM
He probably mean the old games, you know Red, Yellow and Blue(plus Green). When Gyrados is still Water/Flying... why the lame setup?

Ambellina
January 20th, 2009, 05:47 AM
What game are you reffering to Ambellina?

The oldddddddddd games. R/B/Y.

Gold warehouse
January 20th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Gyrados was Water/Flying in those games.

Ambellina
January 20th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Seriously? O_o;; oh well...New topic!

Should Bedoof/Bibarel have been a water type? it can learn surf & stuff seeing as it's normal.

Gold warehouse
January 20th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Seriously? O_o;; oh well...New topic!
xD
Should Bedoof/Bibarel have been a water type? it can learn surf & stuff seeing as it's normal.

No, everyone hates Bidoof and it would've brought shame to the water type!

Sushi.
January 20th, 2009, 09:27 AM

No.
No one really likes Bedoof/Bibarel. >.<
Pretty much most Normal type Pokemon can learn Surf. Even Rydon who's a ground type can learn Surf. O_O

Ambellina
January 20th, 2009, 09:31 AM
well, they are beavers. O_o well bibarel is XD They could've done a better job makeing those 2.

Gunners
January 20th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Yeah i got sweeped by i ton shoddy some how... faster then my zapdos and stuff lol. :( no laughing or i get ludiculo on you

matsuda's being stupid again
January 21st, 2009, 08:56 AM
you take ludicolo to me and i... uh... well, my water types could use some work, but my old swampert was awesome. level 87, muddy water, surf, earthquake, blizzard. but then i lost my ds at camp. which had my pearl card in it.
insert distressed screaming.

but yeah, bidoof brought shame to the NORMAL type. let's leave water out of it. and bibarel just sux.... the creators were obviously short on ideas.

♣Gawain♣
January 21st, 2009, 11:56 PM

Bidoof the goofy? I think not! It's just a plump mosue with over large incisors. O.o

Bibarel's already a water type...

Gunners
January 22nd, 2009, 12:04 AM
Ludicolo is awesome my sig has the best moveset for it :D

Ambellina
January 22nd, 2009, 05:13 AM
I agree, Ludicolo is pretty awsome ^^

PokemonMistress
January 22nd, 2009, 08:50 AM
Joinage please... I love Water-types, at least some of them anyways...

♣Gawain♣
January 23rd, 2009, 02:20 AM
I agree, Ludicolo is pretty awsome ^^

Lol, Ludicolo's a menace to me game and life... >>.>>

Eleventyseventy
January 23rd, 2009, 06:12 AM
Hey! I'd like to join the club if that's okay. ^__^

I've had my good ol' Fishbulb (Lanturn) for quite some time now and has proven to be one of my best and favourite pokemon.
My other favourite water pokemon are the Squirtle chain, the Totodile chain and the Horsea chain. =D

Also, Ludicolo is kickass!

Ambellina
January 23rd, 2009, 07:34 AM
Welcome to both of our new members! ^^ I'll add you both now

Wandering lucario
January 23rd, 2009, 12:12 PM
hey im bask from france i agreewitheverybody who says that bidoof and bibarel are a discrase to all pokemon and the only reason i have any are because i teach them my HMs

Sweet Speed
January 23rd, 2009, 12:37 PM
I haven't been active in a while. What's going on in the group?

st.jimmy
January 24th, 2009, 03:13 AM
me and my mate have made a list of "hm slaves".
pokemon that are only good for use of hms this makes your best pokemon stay without contamination and also makes it easy ofr u to travel.
bidoof is at the top of the list...he sucks! XD
and i agree they would descrace water type pokemon ;)

♣Gawain♣
January 24th, 2009, 04:22 AM
pokemon that are only good for use of hms this makes your best pokemon stay without contamination and also makes it easy ofr u to travel.

Haha, I kinda really agree with that. Low stats, really...

True Reign
January 24th, 2009, 12:38 PM
No, Bidoof abosolutely sucks. Theres no point of him even being there.

Bidoof and Tentacool are the best HM Slaves out there, right now.

Gunners
January 25th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Anyone wanna take on my water team on shoddy (lol) you can use whateva you want

mizu-kun
January 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Can I join?

Vaporeon, my favorite and best pokemon!

♣Gawain♣
January 25th, 2009, 11:12 PM
You are free to join, and Ambellina can sign you up.

Ambellina
January 26th, 2009, 05:36 AM
Welcome mizu-kun! ^^ I'll add you now.

Halcyon
January 26th, 2009, 06:26 AM
IMO, i think Bidoof is cute~ ^^
The one I dun like is Bibarel...

Oh ya, I changed my username from Hydro Kingdra. o.o

Gunners
January 27th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Hey whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle)

I'd say gyrados and quagsire works really well. Yawn an opponent wth quag they wont use electric attacks switch to gyrados they will prob do grass and gyarados is neutral so you can then set up a dragon dance also if they switch it wil lbe a coutner to quagire not to gyarados so you can get atlteast 2 dragon dances. Also if yo ufear of gyarados you can switch to quag only jolteon ruins this with HP grass... -_- so whats all of yours?

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Well I like gyarados and Lanturn, if they threat gyarados with thunder atacks, I'll change to lanturn and she absorbs the damage with volt absorb!

Gunners
January 27th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Thats cool :D i like quagsire coz of yawn and it has two immunities (thunder and water if ability is water absorb)

Sweet Speed
January 28th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I think Gyarados and Swampert are a good set for a double battle.

Their differences complement each other because they can vouch for each other and help their weaknesses.

pkmn mstr ketz
January 28th, 2009, 10:46 AM
can i join too? water pokemon are pretty cool, especially the ones in hoenn. Swampert is cool, but gyarados is way better and much more versatile. it is from the 1 gen games so it is one of the really original ones.

♣Gawain♣
January 29th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Best water pair for me is, Kingdra and Empoleon. Empoleon can be my distraction 'cause of it's bulkyness while Kingdra can charge up it's Dragon Dance Outrage combo. Empoleon can be also a dragon killer, helping Kingdra which has a Dragon weakness.

It works for me so far, and Gyrados' lame(my opinion).

Sweet Candace
January 29th, 2009, 12:24 PM
My best Water pair would be actually a Rain Dancer/Thunder combo.

(ie Empoleon & Pikachu)

I would only use one Water-type in my party, so my best pair would be a Water/other type combo.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 29th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Pikachu Crystal?! XD, but there are lots of thunder pokemon much better than pika, anyway that combo is indeed a very good one!

Ambellina
January 30th, 2009, 04:29 AM
whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team (not in a double battle)

-Hmm, I'm not sure as there are a lot of great pairs that can be done. Starmie & Tentacruel is a good combo.

Hydro, I'll cange your name right now & I'll also add you PMK. Welcome!

Deja Vu
January 30th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I love my mudkip! I've liked mudkip from the start of Pokemon ruby. I'm pretty sure I was a mudkip fan before the whole "I herd u liek mudkipz" thing came out. I know I'm kind of new but can I join your club?

Sweet Speed
January 30th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Chinchou and Gyarados can Learn Thunder and they're Water types.

Gunners
January 30th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Gyrados an electric WTF lol

anyonen for water battle on shoddy

Sweet Speed
January 30th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I meant Water types, sorry.

Aitania
February 1st, 2009, 04:10 AM
Um..
I would love to join nwn!!

And~ my favorite water pokemon pair are:
Swampert and Mantine C:~~
Because Swampert can be immune to electricity while Mantine can take down the grass pokemon that may harm little poor Swampert ;~;

Ambellina
February 2nd, 2009, 06:51 AM
Welcome Aitania! Thats a great combo you came up with! ^^ I'll add you to the list now

Gunners
February 3rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
Wow my quagsire lasted two battles on wifi ;) on full HP too mostly

♣Gawain♣
February 3rd, 2009, 05:16 PM
:D'Cause your opponent doesn't have any grass-type attacks lol.

Gunners
February 4th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Lol true, but it was up against OUs lol ;)

lol just bred a lotad: IVs 22/11/31/31/31/25

im giving out free ones of lotads that wernt as good in my shop (link in sig)

King!
February 4th, 2009, 04:16 AM
Hey, may I join, please? I'm a fan of water.....and Pokemon....I think I'll fit in:)

Ambellina
February 4th, 2009, 07:49 AM
^^ sounds good to me! I'll add you now.
So, does anyone else specially breed their water pokemon?

Gunners
February 4th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Right now i've got a hard job breeding.
First IV bred squirtle. Now i need a female kabuto (which is hard 87.5% male)

once that is done breed them to get kabuto with rapid spin which will probaby have good IVs and be male

then breed with tentacruel to get rapid spin calm nature ;)

st.jimmy
February 4th, 2009, 12:06 PM
:0
when i breed its a kind of "i fancy a squirtle...i know! i'll breed blastiose with my ditto thats been in the day care for about 2 years" i dont do ev breeding or anything.

Ambellina
February 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
XD I'm not a breeding type of person. I don't know anything about that stuff :/

New question: If you where going to a water park, would you bring your water pokemon too?

RandomBlues
February 5th, 2009, 07:59 AM
I might like to join- the water group has many very strong, cute, cool and stuff pokemon in it- and, most pokemon even consists of the color blue- my most favorite color!

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?
#National Dex order! I have many. Most are simply their apperance and how useful they are. But Buizel is surely my no.1! Not sure why, Piplup too!
Squirtle,Wartorte, Lapras
Totodile, Lanturn, Marill, Azumarill, Wooper, Corsola, Suicune/Suikun
Mudkip (So you herd I liek Mudkipz?)
Lotad, Wingull, Milotic, Spheal
Piplup/Pochama, Buizel/Buoysel, Floatzel/Floatsel, Finneon, Phione/Fione, Manaphy/Manafi

♣Gawain♣
February 5th, 2009, 08:40 AM
XD I'm not a breeding type of person. I don't know anything about that stuff :/

New question: If you where going to a water park, would you bring your water pokemon too?

Of course. They'll love it, and they'll have lots of fun!

Akatsuki no Tenshi
February 5th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I'd take Starmie it's a cool poke to have around when inside water, but what I really wanted to see would be someone taking a wailord to a water park XD

Halcyon
February 6th, 2009, 03:26 AM
If you where going to a water park, would you bring your water pokemon too?
Yes, if they behave.

Wait, how deep is the water park anyways... o.O

Ambellina
February 6th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Reasonably large. XD Yeah, I know someone would bring a wailord!

st.jimmy
February 6th, 2009, 07:53 AM
id take my blastoise,wailord and manaphy to the water park then let them pwn all the other pokés and then theyd have the park to themselves...this is why my pokes love me and everybodie else's hate me ^^

PokeMaster1
February 6th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Hellz yeah I would. I'd take 'Gatr, Blastoise, Empoleon, Gyrados, Vaporeon, Kingdra, & Milotic. Practically the whole bunch. ^_^

st.jimmy
February 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM
we could own the park if we united!!

PokeMaster1
February 6th, 2009, 08:33 AM
we could own the park if we united!!
xD Yeah. Ambell, buy us a water park for our aqua friends.

st.jimmy
February 6th, 2009, 08:36 AM
and buy us some weak pokees to boss around too^^

Gunners
February 6th, 2009, 08:52 AM
everyone forgets ludicolo

PokeMaster1
February 6th, 2009, 08:57 AM
everyone forgets ludicolo
I don't forget him, i just don't like him.

Ambellina
February 7th, 2009, 05:41 AM
I don't think I'd bring any big pokemon. I'd bring my Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Piplup, Azurill, & Vaporeon (Actual team on pearl).

st.jimmy
February 7th, 2009, 09:19 AM
azuril! team?
have i taught u anything...azumarril not azurill. sheesh.

PokeMaster1
February 7th, 2009, 09:23 AM
I don't think I'd bring any big pokemon. I'd bring my Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Piplup, Azurill, & Vaporeon (Actual team on pearl).
Yeah, and even though he isn't an actual water pokemon, Dragonite, seeing as how it basically lives in the water. But yeah, I pretty much agree with you on those, seeing as how I love the water starters.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
February 7th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Don't be so tough with her Azuman!
Anyway I changed my mind I'd take wailord than there'd be no water for anyon else, god I'm so evil!

Snipe Fire
February 7th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I want in...
Suicune rocks. Hawtest poke eva!!

Ambellina
February 8th, 2009, 06:22 AM
azuril! team?
have i taught u anything...azumarril not azurill. sheesh.

Heh, well my Azurill does very well in battle & it's super cute ^^ So I'm very happy with her. Welcome Snipe, I'll add you now! be sure to stay active & maybe have a go at some of the older questions that are in the 1st post.

st.jimmy
February 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
sorry i do get uptight when my little azumarril gets involved.
azumarill pwns all.

Diagura
February 8th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Hi! I'm new to to this Fanclub. Water Pokemon are the best! I hope to be a good member here! :)

♣Gawain♣
February 8th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Alright! You're welcome here! Ambellina will sign you up later on!

Ambellina
February 9th, 2009, 04:36 AM
I'm very proud of this place! ^^ I want to thank everyone for their effort in keeping this alive & keeping it fun! Lets keep it up everyone!

Anyway, I've picked up my ruby version again & was wondering everyone's opinion on Castform..?

♣Gawain♣
February 9th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Castform? Can't say anything cool about it. The unpredictability of the game makes it very underused. It's good in noob-battle thingy. Although it's kinda cute though...

Comic Tragedy
February 9th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Meh, I think castform is a lame excuse of a pokemon. I mean even if you read its bio, it comes from a lab.... I don't really care for it :<

Gold warehouse
February 9th, 2009, 07:38 AM
I never really use Castform, I only used it in my party against Winona because Powder Snow could finish off a damaged flying type.

Ambellina
February 9th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I kinda wish it could evolve by a stone so you could have your fave type :/

♣Gawain♣
February 9th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Like the Eevee's? Cool, never thought of that... It should be more powerful though.