PDA

View Full Version : Dead Events?

Aeltrius
July 17th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows any way to get any of the event pokemon or the actual events themselves to get pokemon from events that are dead, that Nintendo and other companies like Toys R Us don't hold anymore.

Like events for Firered or Emerald, the surfing Pikachu, etc.

Yamikarasu
July 17th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Go to the trade forum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=161). There are people there who have just about every event ever given away.

Aeltrius
July 17th, 2008, 06:26 PM
So you can actually trade for events? I thought you could only trade event pokemon?

airconditioning
July 17th, 2008, 06:41 PM
The event Pokemon are the events...

Although the Surfing Pikachu is impossible to obtain in D/P (excluding the Battle Revolution one)- you can't migrate Pokemon with an HM move.

Aeltrius
July 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Yeah, but aren't there like, event pokemon, you get an item or get on wifi and it opens an event for you so that you can go and catch the pokemon?

airconditioning
July 17th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Well, yeah, but there are also event Pokemon that are downloaded straight to your game, like the recent Darkrai and Deoxys events.

Aeltrius
July 17th, 2008, 09:23 PM
OK, so which actual events can you trade for?

Also, I thought Darkrai was an actual in game event that you got for going TO a Nintendo event.

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:15 AM
ACTUALLy EVENTS MAKE A GEN. HARDER to complete.....(caps...)

airconditioning
July 18th, 2008, 07:05 AM
OK, so which actual events can you trade for?

Umm... any of them? If there's a Poke that came from that event, you can trade for it.

Also, I thought Darkrai was an actual in game event that you got for going TO a Nintendo event.

Nope. In the recent Darkrai event, instead of giving us the Membership Pass and letting us catch Darkrai ourselves, Nintendo just gave everyone Darkrai as a free download, like they did in Japan. They also did the same with Deoxys.