PDA

View Full Version : What if.............

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 06:05 AM
This is a question i hope will never happen for all eternity:What if Pokemon(& everything related to it) would disappear from the face of the planet(except our memories of everything you've done with it)& replaced by the worst game/anime/cards/novels/manga that you ever seen....

What will you do now???

SO, what will you do if pokemon is gone???

Sadistic Typhlosion
July 18th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Do the same thing as you.

...Either that, or "have" the idea, and make tons of money. >:3

...Anyway, life without Blaziken is useless. ;_; *huggles Aaron*

Cassino
July 18th, 2008, 07:33 AM
So basically that's "what if Pokemon were completely replaced by Yu-Gi-Oh".
I'm going to get hit on the back of my head with a frying pan for that. xO

I'd find something else which I've already done considering how many Halo Custom Edition maps I'm currently downloading.

Euphoric Magikarp
July 18th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Just tell someone the idea at Nintendo and make billions :3. But suicide over Pokemon would be the dumbest thing anyone could ever do, I can understand liking or being obsessed with the game, but still.

burningfoot
July 18th, 2008, 07:40 AM

Oh yes you are! *Hits with frying pan*

Anyway, I would cry with my friends for a day then get over the loss and make friends with a pidgeon that I would call Pidgey. Lol.

Netto Azure
July 18th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Seriously I gave a plausable reason for that in my "How much has pokemon changed our lives thread" (Pg. 6 PM General) This was the actual reason for me making that thread but puting the reason of how it affected our lives gives people more of a reason to answer.

eisenherz
July 18th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I'd cry. I need my Lucario. <3

Lynnx
July 18th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I'd say:

"Oh."

And then get on with my life. I mean, I love it, but it's not exactly the whole purpose of life.

Amoeba
July 18th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I would find a way to re-make it, of course. Or at least get the idea out there.

I'm sure the fanbase of pokemon would eventually make a collective effort to re-make it. I'd want to help too.

eleven
July 18th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Sure it would suck, but its no reason to commit suicide. You need to get a life if that's the case.

On a side note, Yu-Gi-Oh sucks.... Bite me! :P

Darkaoz
July 18th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Eh....I'd get over it...I do love Pokemon....but not enough to be completely heart broken if it ended....I'd find something else to...'obsess' over...Like Naruto...oh wait...already obsessing over that xD

ErickaVolt
July 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I would get on with it. But I will surely miss Pokemon, especially Latias. Then I will go on with my life.

Tater Tot
July 18th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Alright, yes, Pokemon is great and all. But I don't see why you guys think life would be useless without it. XD There are other things that are so much better, you don't need pokemon to survive. And none of you should resort to suicide because of an anime. XD Yes, it would be sad, but not that sad. o__o You could get through it. o_o I guess I would just sit back and find another game/anime show to play/watch.

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Sure it would suck, but its no reason to commit suicide. You need to get a life if that's the case.

it would be worth commiting sucide,im tottaly obssesed with pokemon,nothing to do,i can't get over it.....

Sacrifar
July 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM
it would be worth commiting sucide,im tottaly obssesed with pokemon,nothing to do,i can't get over it.....

man i agree with you life is nothing without pokemon and pokemon crater i will miss it.

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 06:15 PM
man i agree with you life is nothing without pokemon and pokemon crater i will miss it.

we have the same thought dude!!!gOOD FOR YOU11

Azumi
July 19th, 2008, 02:37 AM
You know what? I have a small cushion for my sleep and I treat it as a Pikachu. (Idiotic, huh?)

So if THAT happened, first I would scream, then complain to Nintendo, then I would get on with my life. Who knows? Maybe it'll come back.

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 02:42 AM
So if THAT happened, first I would scream, then complain to Nintendo, then I would get on with my life. Who knows? Maybe it'll come back.

i said when all traces of it are erased from the face of the planet-including Nintendo.

moments.
July 19th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Well I do love Pokemon mainly for the sake of Nostalgia more than anything so I suppose I would make some art or express my feelings some way or another..
I honestly don't know but I wouldn't kill myself...

Sadistic Typhlosion
July 19th, 2008, 02:51 AM

*agrees with LE* ..I couldn't live without it. Especially if all the fan art was gone. *blush* XD

.emerald
July 21st, 2008, 07:13 AM
Yeah,committing suicide is a bad idea,although its pokemon gone....*stabs self*

manomow
July 21st, 2008, 12:30 PM
Well you said we would still have the memory of it, Nintendo would just remaKE THE GAMES!

Becky_x
July 21st, 2008, 03:15 PM
Carry on with my other fandoms ^_^

pong08
July 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM
you guys are making me depressed with this thread... I don't even want to go into details...

Stevo-kun
July 21st, 2008, 05:48 PM
I'd probably be sad for a little, then just shrug it off and get on with things, find the next thing, and carry on.

Because, ultimately, everything has to come to an end at some point. But the thing is, Pokémon will be around for another 10 years or more, no doubt. lol.

sandcrawler
July 21st, 2008, 06:22 PM
I'd live.

All good things must come to an end. Which is sad, but we have no shortage of milk and cookies.

fade101
July 22nd, 2008, 11:39 AM
LOL... I would cry but commitin suicide is just plain drama queen-ish... Well in your guys case, drama king-ish...
Hahaha lets see, no pokemon but still have the memory... Easy, i'll get over it with...
*grabs kitteh, goldfish*
Go Kitteh! Bite Attack!! Critical Hit!! Goldfish fainted!
Kitteh belly is full after eating goldfish > Mystery dungeon parody sorta thang...

Hiidoran
July 22nd, 2008, 11:46 AM
What would I do?
I would sit in the middle of my room staring at the wall until I died of starvation.
(There is no reason to live without Pokémon!)

No, I would probably just get much more into other animé.
However, it would be horrible if Pokémon didn't exist. For one, PokéCommunity wouldn't exist! Think about that...

Miss_Harleen
July 22nd, 2008, 06:52 PM
I would probably do some extensive crying. Then, I'd spend a lot of time online with you people reminiscing about when it existed.

Then, I'd get a lot deeper into my Batman addiction. xD

Akarei Yorume
July 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Do the same thing as you.

...Either that, or "have" the idea, and make tons of money. >:3

...Anyway, life without Blaziken is useless. ;_; *huggles Aaron*

Exactly, SB. *evil laugh* MUHAHAHA!

Well, I wouldn't go as far as commiting suicide, because I still have Itachi. *hugglez Itachi* Though I would miss Umbreon... Lucario... Lugia... Flygon... T.T And my awesome Trepmaws the Swampert II. (Trepmaws is Swampert backwards. May Trepmaws I (who was deleted by my sister... T.T) rest in peace. And may the whammies stay away from your grave. XD)

Mateo
July 22nd, 2008, 09:24 PM

I know this is a bit back, but I had to laugh at how true this was. (I declared Yu-Gi-Oh stupid from the first time I heard about it and just laughed and tweaked my Pokémon deck)

But yeah lets see, If it dissapeared except from all our memories I would make a forum and try to get all of us back together who remembered Pokémon and basically rebuild it as best we could.

.emerald
July 23rd, 2008, 05:14 AM
What would I do?
I would sit in the middle of my room staring at the wall until I died of starvation.
(There is no reason to live without Pokémon!)

No, I would probably just get much more into other animé.
However, it would be horrible if Pokémon didn't exist. For one, PokéCommunity wouldn't exist! Think about that...
Yeah pokemon is connected to everything realed to it....