PDA

View Full Version : The Dispute about The Strongest Pokemon

R a i n n s a n雨
July 18th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I always hear...

Deoxeys!
Lugia!
No Ho-oh!

What do you think the strongest pokemon is?

Nuke
July 18th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Arceus. Its put simple to us with stats.

burningfoot
July 18th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I could easily argue for many Pokemon such as Aipom or Blastoise but i'll take the easiest option and say the supposed creator of all, Arceus. There is no amount of strength is reality that could match that of the creator of existence.

Euphoric Magikarp
July 18th, 2008, 08:04 AM
People please, we all know the answer is Magikarp.

burningfoot
July 18th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Forgot about Magikarp, of course, using it's infamous Splash attack it could bring the whole universe to its knees. Nobody know what it does because nobody's lived to tell the tale. It's clearly the strongest Pokemon ever and ever will be.

Cassino
July 18th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Arceus. Its put simple to us with stats.
If its stats are actually higher than any other Pokemon, that's discussion ended right here. :o

ErickaVolt
July 18th, 2008, 06:06 PM
People please, we all know the answer is Magikarp.

lol. Amen to that. No one knows it's secret. btw, I beat Arceus with my Latias. So, I think its not the strongest Pokemon [and I didn't say Latias]. It is how you love and train it well.

Yamikarasu
July 18th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I don't know, Feebas comes pretty close to Magikarp's power if you don't teach it any TMs. And of course, Ditto could transform into Magikarp and become pretty freakin' unstoppable...

Moon lucario
July 19th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Arceus because of his ability to change type and his stats lol and cuz hes a god