PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Killed?

Ryousha
July 18th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I was reading volume 1-26 of my collection at home, in the RGB series Giovanni killed 2 magmars that were frozen then crushed into many pieces :O

Guess Manga shows more than just battling and plotline :P.

Cyan Goggles
July 18th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Oh, most defiantly.

To be honest, that's why I love the manga more than almost anything else in the whole pokemon franchise. Because the danger is real, and the main characters, and their pokemon, are frequently in danger of killed, maimed, stabbed, and all around hurt.

xD; While this post seems a little, uhm, morbid, it's true. I love the fact that we never know what's in for the characters, and I love that because of the nature of it, our brains don't automatically rule out death.

Ryousha
July 18th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Oh, most defiantly.

To be honest, that's why I love the manga more than almost anything else in the whole pokemon franchise. Because the danger is real, and the main characters, and their pokemon, are frequently in danger of killed, maimed, stabbed, and all around hurt.

xD; While this post seems a little, uhm, morbid, it's true. I love the fact that we never know what's in for the characters, and I love that because of the nature of it, our brains don't automatically rule out death.

don't forget Red has blood, and bruises, and also turned to stone, and shows scars and stuff.scar(ruby)

Netto Azure
July 18th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Oh, most defiantly.

That is one of the great things about PokeSpe. It separates it from the childishness of the anime, but the games do dab around the idea with the Memorial Pillar and PM Towers.
The forums in -m-a-n-g-a--f-o-x actually calls this "unnecesarry violence"

chamo-chan
July 18th, 2008, 01:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, most defiantly.

Could'nt say it better than that.

Because they don't know what they're talking about.

Ryousha
July 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM
mangafox are runned by kids, they can't understand the true power of Manga lovers :P.

Cyan Goggles
July 18th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I think it's very necessary!

I mean, with children leaving home when their ten to go train a team of monsters... well, things are going to go down, and blood is going to get spilled.

Besides, I'm under the opinion that it makes it all the more realistic. (... As realistic as Pokemon can get, at least. xD; )

Ambellina
July 18th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Thats why the manga rocks :D It goes more into detail than the show (the show has to be kid friendly & fit into the timeslots) Mangas don't really have to appease a certian group.

lara lynx
July 18th, 2008, 02:52 PM
In one of the first volumes Green slices an Arbok in half. Thats about when I fell in love with manga.
Its more realistic and more exciting. The characters arn't made out of rubber, they don't get blown up and then return without a scratch

pong08
July 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM
POKESPECIAL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R a i n n s a n雨
July 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Don't you think that is kinda violent for pokemon. Well its not that bad.

*Thinks* (I wonder if Misty ever Kills Staryu....)

Mileyangel
July 18th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I know, the manga has violence, blood, and death, not the sugar-coated crap the anime keeps stuffing down out throats.

The first time I read the part with Giovanni and the two magmars, I was like,"HOLY SH*T!! DID HE REALLY KILL THOSE THINGS?! AWESOME!!!"

Sadistic Typhlosion
July 18th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Satoshi Tajiri even said that PokéSpe is the closest they've gotten to the Pokémon world he originally imagined. The anime, he said, is nowhere near as close as the manga to his original intentions, but since it's a kids' and preteens' show, it can't do as well as PokéSpe does. I just wish they released more of it in the United States, but once they figured out that it's not only kids who watch the show and play the games (In other words, yesterday. XD), they were already in the middle of Johto. (XD) *sighs* If PUSA wasn't so closed-minded, they could do so much for the older fans. I mean, why didn't they release PokéSpe starting from Kanto?! It's not like fans wouldn't still buy it, even though it's older than the current generation. Ignorance is bliss, but not in their case.

(...Shows how off-topic I can get. XD)

Hiidoran
July 18th, 2008, 11:59 PM
That's why I love Manga all together. It's more realistic.

PokéSpe is free to do a lot more stuff than the animé can. To tell the truth, I stopped watching the animé because they would sugar-coat everything way too much. The Manga gives me that same Pokémon feeling... but it seemed more adult. It's like,
"Sure, we have cute little creatures, but watch this!"
*slash*
Plus, the PokéSpe manga seems to have a lot more of a plot than the animé. It's more interesting and dramatic.

gymleadergir
July 19th, 2008, 04:43 AM
I totally wholehearted agree with you guys that PokeSpe is better than the anime. However lets not forget that the anime does have some episodes banned from the US at least bc they were deamed too harmful for the lil kiddies. Like Holiday at Aculpoco ep, granted they did release a very horrific cutted episode of it called Beauty and the Beach, and the ep with the gun toting Game Warden of Safari Zone which caused a huge hole as it explains how Ash got his 30+ Tauros from. But even if we did have these episodes in circulation it still won't hold a candle to the PokeSpe version. It should have characters and creatures dying its called pocket MONSTERS not pocket pets. Because lets face it the anime makes it look more like legalized cockfighting and pit bull fights without the sad horrific ending. And at least PokeSpe makes Team Rocket a more formidable foe than the anime comedic flop trio we get. The thing that got me going Hell Yeah on is the fact that Giovanni wasn't the ONLY evil gym leader and that the gym leaders have a bigger role than their anime counterparts for instance in the anime its like its their job whereas the manga they're more like law enforcers/ambassadors/rescue teams of their area. Ok methinks I've done said enuf.

Ryousha
July 19th, 2008, 04:45 AM

PokéSpe is free to do a lot more stuff than the animé can. To tell the truth, I stopped watching the animé because they would sugar-coat everything way too much. The Manga gives me that same Pokémon feeling... but it seemed more adult. It's like,
*slash*
Plus, the PokéSpe manga seems to have a lot more of a plot than the animé. It's more interesting and dramatic.

they're 30 chapters that take 1 hour to read to stop TR in RGB and the Tournament.

It goes too fast xD, it skips those long ass routes =D

Mitchman
July 19th, 2008, 04:54 AM
I never even knew the manga was so violent. I need to read it my self but unfortunately i dont read japenese and the english one doesnt come to were i am. Can i get scans or ebooks of them or no?

chamo-chan
July 19th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Satoshi Tajiri even said that PokéSpe is the closest they've gotten to the Pokémon world he originally imagined. The anime, he said, is nowhere near as close as the manga to his original intentions, but since it's a kids' and preteens' show, it can't do as well as PokéSpe does. I just wish they released more of it in the United States, but once they figured out that it's not only kids who watch the show and play the games (In other words, yesterday. XD), they were already in the middle of Johto. (XD) *sighs* If PUSA wasn't so closed-minded, they could do so much for the older fans. I mean, why didn't they release PokéSpe starting from Kanto?! It's not like fans wouldn't still buy it, even though it's older than the current generation. Ignorance is bliss, but not in their case.

(...Shows how off-topic I can get. XD)
^_^ I was happy to hear that when I read what Satoshi Tajiri said about the manga, even he says it's closer to the game, and he's the CREATOR of Pokemon.

*slash*

LOL, I liked the *slash* part.
Also, just to point it out, the manga characters have character development.

Ryousha
July 19th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I never even knew the manga was so violent. I need to read it my self but unfortunately i dont read japenese and the english one doesnt come to were i am. Can i get scans or ebooks of them or no?

fragment illusory is down, like everday.

and onemanga translate it right now, its up to chapter 5, or you can nicoleb :\

pong08
July 19th, 2008, 07:26 AM
or u can use mangafox.com cuz they have up to first part of vol 26 :)

Ryousha
July 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM
or u can use mangafox.com cuz they have up to first part of vol 26 :)

*shoots you.*

manga fox is a nono x(

pong08
July 19th, 2008, 11:18 AM
*shoots you.*

manga fox is a nono x(
there's more volumes than here.... so I don't know what's the big deal, accept I heard that it's ran by a bunch of kids and they think that the violence in pokemon manga is a unnecessary violence.....

Mileyangel
July 19th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Didn't Mangafox steal from this site and claimed that THEY scanned it? Or did they ask for permission?

DialgaDiamond
July 19th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Manga does rock, but still, poor Magmars! :(

pong08
July 19th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Didn't Mangafox steal from this site and claimed that THEY scanned it? Or did they ask for permission?

I had no idea... hmm... wow.... they stole it?

Mitchman
July 20th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Hmm reading it is fun. But why not manga fox. Im acually reading now all the mangas than to them. But if you say no i guess i wont.

pong08
July 20th, 2008, 05:37 AM
yeah... these guys have isues with that site. I heard that mangafox stole pokemon from pokecommunity?

Mitchman
July 20th, 2008, 05:39 AM
They did? Well i wont let an old rivalry stop me from reading. Its kinda fun tell you the truth.

Ryousha
July 20th, 2008, 07:27 AM
yeah... these guys have isues with that site. I heard that mangafox stole pokemon from pokecommunity?

They do steal, thats why i hate them.

Mitchman
July 20th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Aha but it only has poke adventures. Where is pokespe?

Ryousha
July 20th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Aha but it only has poke adventures. Where is pokespe?

illusory fragments, it's no longer there, :\.

Luckily omni89 has all the scans on his photobucket. :).

Mitchman
July 20th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Oh cool. How can i get to his photobucket?

Ryousha
July 20th, 2008, 08:42 AM
its somwhere n thi section

on psp btw

pong08
July 20th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Oh cool. How can i get to his photobucket?
it should say pokemon adventures photobucket release thread.

RubyJB88
July 20th, 2008, 10:18 AM
I don't get it. How is mangafox's scans different than the others? I know for sure the ones I'm reading is PokemonSpecial, and not Pokemon Adventures. Plus, I compared omni89's scans to mangafox's and it's exactly the same.

Ryousha
July 20th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I don't get it. How is mangafox's scans different than the others? I know for sure the ones I'm reading is PokemonSpecial, and not Pokemon Adventures. Plus, I compared omni89's scans to mangafox's and it's exactly the same.

Shut it.

Members of PC has scanned them and was posted before They had it.

The scans are the same BECAUSE THEY'RE FROM Nicoleb,Benji and more people.

RubyJB88
July 20th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Excuse me, but I think that was very rude and you should apologize. I do not want to be a part of this site's past shenanigans, I'm still a new user (as you can see). There was no need for you to talk like that.

Mileyangel
July 20th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Please don't start a flame war. But I do thing that mangafox stole from us without using credit.

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2008, 05:12 AM
Well, maybe Manga Fox did take the scans, but, really guys, why does it matter? Besides, certain scans I see still have the water mark/ URL thing at the bottom, if the original scanner put them there.
Soooo~
What does it matter?

Back to the actual topic of the thread; The violence in the PokeSpe series is a really good take on it, because it makes it all the more realistic. I used to like the anime, but then I got a whiff of the manga and... Mm-mm...
I'm never goin' back. xD

Mileyangel
July 21st, 2008, 06:01 AM
I know! I mean, an Arbok getting sliced in half, to magmars getting frozen and then chomped, that Safari Zone chapter with the Victreebells draining the mice and birds of their life force, and many more, the manga takes the cake.

pong08
July 21st, 2008, 06:07 AM
I know! I mean, an Arbok getting sliced in half, to magmars getting frozen and then chomped, that Safari Zone chapter with the Victreebells draining the mice and birds of their life force, and many more, the manga takes the cake.

woohoo!! Go manga! Go manga! Go manga! Go manga!

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2008, 06:48 AM
Indeed!
Interestingly enough, what about those mice and birds in the sarfari zone? xD Are they just... mice and birds, or other pokemon? You think maybe normal animals survive with pokemon in the manga? :3

chamo-chan
July 21st, 2008, 06:50 AM
Indeed!
Interestingly enough, what about those mice and birds in the sarfari zone? xD Are they just... mice and birds, or other pokemon? You think maybe normal animals survive with pokemon in the manga? :3

That got me questioning too...
it's almost like one time in the anime, there were fish instead of water pokemon......

LOL.
Yeah, but eating other pokemon does show violence.

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2008, 07:03 AM
Of course. xD The wild pokemon can't be eatin' that wimpy PokeChow stuff!
Maybe the mice and stuff are like... like feeder mice, you know? They only exist in the pokemon universe to feed other pokemon? xD;

Mileyangel
July 21st, 2008, 05:20 PM
Indeed!

I know!!! That totally got me thinking, too!! I mean, there isn't really any mention of real animals in the pokemon world except for what they resemble;ex.,"Growlithe, Puppy Pokemon"

pkmaster
July 25th, 2008, 06:07 AM
i dont see why they dont make teen pokemon games and (E) pokemon games
teen completly of the manga and (E) wat it is now......

pong08
July 25th, 2008, 10:05 AM
i dont see why they dont make teen pokemon games and (E) pokemon games
teen completly of the manga and (E) wat it is now......
That would certainly become a interseting twist in the future. If it happens.

munkyboywndr
July 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
That would certainly become a interseting twist in the future. If it happens.
Hmm, that would be interesting.
I'd probably only read it for the romance~ |-D But that's ok, right?

So does this site actually have the scans of the manga somewheres? >.>?

Zodiax
July 30th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Actually, pokemon CAN be killed. Its just nobdy has the heart to in the series xcept for GIOVANNI.

Mileyangel
July 30th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Actually, pokemon CAN be killed. Its just nobdy has the heart to in the series xcept for GIOVANNI.

Yeah, the closest thing we usually have to dead pokemon being mentioned is Pokemon Tower.

Okay, I admit, I only liked that chapter because of the zombies. Dawn of the Dead meets Pokemon. That was pretty sweet.

lalalagirl
July 30th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Lol. People have me wondering now... where do people in pokemon get their meat?

Tauros and Miltank >:D

ahh lol friend-eaters XD

Netto Azure
July 30th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah, the closest thing we usually have to dead pokemon being mentioned is Pokemon Tower.

Okay, I admit, I only liked that chapter because of the zombies. Dawn of the Dead meets Pokemon. That was pretty sweet.

That's fun. World War Z FTW!!! I mean the concept of Gastly possessing people is quite a nice concept which is revisited for a chapter in GSC. Poke'Zombies FTW!!!

Mileyangel
July 30th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Lol. People have me wondering now... where do people in pokemon get their meat?

Tauros and Miltank >:D

ahh lol friend-eaters XD

Oh, and maybe some fried Torchic?

Netto Azure
July 31st, 2008, 06:29 AM
Oh, and maybe some fried Torchic?

Umm... did you know there was a thread for this in Pokemon General? Surprisingly so...

Mileyangel
July 31st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Well, Pokemon WOULD be killed in order to make food.....

SailorShadow
August 28th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Mmm, fried Torchic sounds good xD.

But I also think the manga is much better than the anime. Violence shows that its just as risky as it would be in real life, instead of making it seem like you could just be like "Oh, I can't die cause I'm a pokemon! I'm going to throw myself in front of Dialga using Roar of Time now!"

But what is the difference between Adventures and Special?

Jak
August 28th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Adventures and Special are the same thing. It's called Pokemon Special in Japan and Pokemon Adventures elsewhere. No difference in the two.

Orang
September 9th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Reminded me about those zombies at the Pokemon tower.....

No78
September 20th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Let's not forget that Norman, Marge and Steven all died in the manga too! Marge even got crushed by rubble!!!

But then Celebi altered time so they survived... But still!

Mileyangel
September 20th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Reminded me about those zombies at the Pokemon tower.....

Remember what I said about "Dawn of the Dead meeting Pokemon?" Pretty sweet.....

chamo-chan
September 20th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Remember what I said about "Dawn of the Dead meeting Pokemon?" Pretty sweet.....

LOL, yeah!

The part at the Pokemon Tower was strange, especially when Green's Charmeleon uses the zombie Psyduck as a sheild from Arbok's attack.

Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!
September 20th, 2008, 11:24 AM
That is one of the great things about PokeSpe. It separates it from the childishness of the anime, but the games do dab around the idea with the Memorial Pillar and PM Towers.

The closest the games have gotten to that kind of violence is when Team Rocket killed the Marowak, and a few others.

Which reminds me-Funny how an anime that basically advertises E-rated games with ghosts, psychics, bombs, darkness, terrorists, gods, curses, the blackface purpleface Jynx(which actually makes sense since it lives in the freezing cold that its face would be purple) "white magic," death, and possessed channelers saying "give...me...blood..." is, thanks to 4Kids, free of any offensive material.

When you look at it that way, Pokemon doesn't seem so "kid-friendly" anymore...

Also, Tajiri said PokeSpe resembles his world the most, so I guess in his world people dropped Electrodes on villages and charred houses with Flamethrower.

Sir Matt
September 20th, 2008, 11:49 AM
The closest the games have gotten to that kind of violence is when Team Rocket killed the Marowak, and a few others.
Yeah, another thing in games is in R/S/E, MT. Pyre, I think those pokemon got killed by meteors at meteor falls or something? Yeah...
My cousin has almost all the manga books, and we stay up all night reading how Giovanni killed the magmars while our brothers, who are both 8 years old, are watching that stupid sugar-coated anime.
In the anime,it's almost like pokemon and their trainers can't die. It's like you say "Oh, im a (I don't know, Jynx) I can't die so I'm just going to jump into Rage Lake and get mauled by Gyarados and expect to survive" I mean, sheesh, don't pokemon even die of age?
It's so stupid what they show us in the anime, the manga is really something.

chamo-chan
September 20th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah, another thing in games is in R/S/E, MT. Pyre, I think those pokemon got killed by meteors at meteor falls or something? Yeah...
My cousin has almost all the manga books, and we stay up all night reading how Giovanni killed the magmars while our brothers, who are both 8 years old, are watching that stupid sugar-coated anime.
In the anime,it's almost like pokemon and their trainers can't die. It's like you say "Oh, im a (I don't know, Jynx) I can't die so I'm just going to jump into Rage Lake and get mauled by Gyarados and expect to survive" I mean, sheesh, don't pokemon even die of age?
It's so stupid what they show us in the anime, the manga is really something.

Yeah.
I noticed that too.

In the manga, both pokemon and humans can die.

The anime, everyone's immortal or something.
It's weird.

Sir Matt
September 20th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Yep, that's true. It's just so annoying. I can't even stand the fact that every has to be immortal.If it was up to me, someone in the anime would be dead by now.

Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!
September 21st, 2008, 12:40 PM
Dr. Fuji died, though. Everyone in the lab got blown up in the Mewtwo movie. And remember the celebi movie?

People said "the forest is dying" and Sammy practically BLURTED out the appropriately-emphasized fact (I'm surprised 4Kids left this in actually) that Celebi was gonna DIE!

Speaking of fried Torchic, it seems to me that Torchic are more likely to do the frying than be the fried.

Mileyangel
September 21st, 2008, 06:01 PM
Speaking of fried Torchic, it seems to me that Torchic are more likely to do the frying than be the fried.

Yeah, they've probably got their own freakin' KFC called KFT.

And in the games, I never say something "fainted". I always say they "die".

s p a c e c o w b o y
September 21st, 2008, 06:05 PM
wow... where can you buy pokemon magna? and magmars? well i'd be more hurt if it was like... eevees or something but magmar is not on my top 100 pokemon list :)

RubyJB88
September 22nd, 2008, 02:48 PM

So when they heal up, they are being resurrected all the time?

Mileyangel
September 22nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
So when they heal up, they are being resurrected all the time?

I don't know, it's just a habit of mine.

pong08
September 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
Yeah, they've probably got their own freakin' KFC called KFT.

Or, EPT (El Pollo Torchic)...... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mileyangel
September 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
Or, EPT (El Pollo Torchic)...... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

How about Torchic-fil-A? Or McMiltanks?

Sea Guardian
October 6th, 2008, 12:45 PM
In one of the first volumes Green slices an Arbok in half. Thats about when I fell in love with manga.
Its more realistic and more exciting. The characters arn't made out of rubber, they don't get blown up and then return without a scratch
Me too! My brother walked in the room when I was reading it and I said to him "holy crap! This is a LOT different from the anime... I LOVE it!" Then my brother started reading it too.

Let's not forget that Norman, Marge and Steven all died in the manga too! Marge even got crushed by rubble!!!

But then Celebi altered time so they survived... But still!
Oh Yeah! I forgot about that part! That was pretty awsome, it made me sad till Celebi came along. I never expected Celebi to be Ruby's 6th pokemon, good twist. Another reson to love the manga!

chamo-chan
October 6th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Me too! My brother walked in the room when I was reading it and I said to him "holy crap! This is a LOT different from the anime... I LOVE it!" Then my brother started reading it too.

Oh Yeah! I forgot about that part! That was pretty awsome, it made me sad till Celebi came along. I never expected Celebi to be Ruby's 6th pokemon, good twist. Another reson to love the manga!

That arbok think was my favorite too~

I'm glad your brother likes the manga.

ANd the death thing was very cool as well.

Mileyangel
October 6th, 2008, 05:24 PM
That arbok think was my favorite too~

I'm glad your brother likes the manga.

ANd the death thing was very cool as well.

Since we all like death, why don't we all just call ourselves goth now and get it over with? J/K

Sea Guardian
October 10th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Since we all like death, why don't we all just call ourselves goth now and get it over with? J/K
I don't think that we like "death" so much as we like "violence".
Btw I'm probably the opposite of goth, you know, wearin' pink everyday and what-not.

Mileyangel
October 10th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I don't think that we like "death" so much as we like "violence".
Btw I'm probably the opposite of goth, you know, wearin' pink everyday and what-not.

*squeal* I love pink!!!

Sorry.....girl moment......

Sea Guardian
October 11th, 2008, 12:33 PM
*squeal* I love pink!!!

Sorry.....girl moment......
I love pink too!
You should see my room... pink everywhere! I really need to get sme new stuff...
sorry, off topic!

Kelster
October 13th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Sounds cool! I'm going to keep my eye out for these. So far I only have Red and Yellow...

wobbadude1
October 13th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I have only some of the Pokemon manga, but WOW I didn't know it was THAT violent with the stabbing of Pokemon! I know Satoshi Tajori didn't want it in the games cos there is enough violence in the world as it is!

Mind you the games do refere to Pokemon dying when Mr.Fuji pays his respects to his deceased Doduo!

This makes the manga WAY better than the first film when Ash was brought back to life through Pikachu's tears! I'm sorry that always bugged me...

Kelster
October 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Aye, but the uncut version of Mewtwo's origin had more death of characters. It explains where he got the Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur too.

Mileyangel
October 14th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I love pink too!
You should see my room... pink everywhere! I really need to get sme new stuff...
sorry, off topic!

My room is hot pink and vibrant orange and it has a Hawaiian theme. A lot of sunlight comes through the windows, so it's always bright....I LOVE my room!!

Oh, and about the stone thing...why did it work for Ash and not the Pokedex holders? We got freaking scammed....

RedRayquaza
October 22nd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Yeah, after I read Pokemon Adventures (Red), I seemed to notice that, instead of the Pokemon fainting, they were destroyed in some way.

Sea Guardian
October 22nd, 2008, 12:53 PM
My room is hot pink and vibrant orange and it has a Hawaiian theme. A lot of sunlight comes through the windows, so it's always bright....I LOVE my room!!

Oh, and about the stone thing...why did it work for Ash and not the Pokedex holders? We got freaking scammed....
OMG! I never noticed the conection till you mentioned it!
Well, in the anime people can't "die" or it would upset the little children.

Btw, I would LOVE your room! I sounds alot like mine.

Mileyangel
October 23rd, 2008, 03:11 PM
OMG! I never noticed the conection till you mentioned it!
Well, in the anime people can't "die" or it would upset the little children.

Btw, I would LOVE your room! I sounds alot like mine.

*squeal* It's SOOO good to have another girl around here!!!

BTW, my dream is to break into a Hollywood studio and replace a Teletubbies or Barney show or something like that that was about to be put on air and replace it with the video from The Ring that kills people. That would be priceless!!! Try THAT for upsetting!!!!

bubblewrap
October 23rd, 2008, 03:37 PM

BTW, my dream is to break into a Hollywood studio and replace a Teletubbies or Barney show or something like that that was about to be put on air and replace it with the video from The Ring that kills people. That would be priceless!!! Try THAT for upsetting!!!!

Ha! Great idea. But, today, parents seem too overprotective. So what if kids see a drop of blood on TV? If they are in the unfortunate event where they have to see something REALLY gruesome in real life, at least they are maybe prepared or whatever. In Kindergarten, some kid jumped off the slide and broke his arm or something. That scream of pain I will never forget...

Oh, my room is mixed. My walls are covered in posters, so I don't know the color anymore xD My stuff is so different. I have AFI band posters next to Spongebob pictures. :cool: I have no real color in my room, its like a rainbow of random stuff.

Mileyangel
October 23rd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Ha! Great idea. But, today, parents seem too overprotective. So what if kids see a drop of blood on TV? If they are in the unfortunate event where they have to see something REALLY gruesome in real life, at least they are maybe prepared or whatever.

Ha!! All of my friends say that I should have a show where I answer questions(all adult related;swear words, meanings, etc.) that they ask, and I told them that it would be rated M. I'm full of great ideas^^

Bigdog
October 23rd, 2008, 06:46 PM
I wish they would cancel the anime all together for an anime based off the manga because I love it much more than the current series.

pong08
October 23rd, 2008, 07:50 PM
I wish they would cancel the anime all together for an anime based off the manga because I love it much more than the current series.

Tell me about it! I mean... seriously!

bubblewrap
October 23rd, 2008, 08:06 PM

That does sound good. But, I'm scared that they will make it all sugar-coated and stuff. Look what happened with Ash. -.- So, maybe it'll be nice for an anime on Pokespe, but make it like secret/ only aired in Japan or something. Who knows what they'll do with Pokespe as an anime in America.

Ne... I don't know. :/

RubyJB88
October 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM
If that ever happens, then more people would watch it, and the money would overflow. I wish it were true. It would also go among the ranks of other manga-anime that have this mature setting.

Sea Guardian
October 24th, 2008, 12:45 PM

Lol, thats a great idea(when I was little teletubbies and Barney freaked me out anyway) You could probably scar little kids for life with an image from The Ring. I'd know because I watched it when I was little and it scared the crap out of me, it was the dead girl in the closet that got me o.O If I heard T.V. static for days after I'd freakout.

That does sound good. But, I'm scared that they will make it all sugar-coated and stuff. Look what happened with Ash. -.- :/
I know right? They tried to make Ash an exact copy of Red, I remember when I was younger and I was watchin the second movie(I used to like the anime :( )and I said"OMG! Ash's eyes are RED!"