PDA

View Full Version : Explorers of Time/Darkness favorite moments?

Beginnings
July 20th, 2008, 05:50 AM
What's your favorite moment in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness??

Personally mine is when Wigglytuff is all but...where are my perfect apples? ...yoom.......yooom........yoom............YOOOM TAH!

wigglytuff is just so hilarious :)

DialgaDiamond
July 20th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I liked the part after the post ending when team charm comes to the guild and they give a perfect apple to wigglytuff to help him remember where the key was. So he went back in his room and you hear a loud crash and comes back out and says, "Found it! Here it is!" And then he kept dancing with the perfect apple on his head.

shiny_Riolu
July 21st, 2008, 03:00 AM
i like the part when team skull first come and they smell like rotten cheese lol

redletters
July 23rd, 2008, 07:44 AM
LOL all those are great parts.

Guillermo
July 25th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Mine is when Dusknoir always sounded like Santa and said Ho ho ho ho when he laughs. That was good. I also loved the bit when Wigglytuff was pretending he wasn't the Grand Master of All Things Bad and he was pretending he knew nothing about it. And when Bidoof took the cover off and everyone was like BIDOOF!!!! and he was like "By Golly did i do something wrong"

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2008, 04:54 AM
Personally mine is when Wigglytuff is all but...where are my perfect apples? ...yoom.......yooom........yoom............YOOOM TAH!

wigglytuff is just so hilarious

I'm still not done with it, I need to recruit a whole lot of Pokemon still. anyways I just love Wigglytuff and my new favorite phase is YOOOM TAH! XD

:t354:TG