PDA

View Full Version : SHAYMIN???!

pm_41
July 20th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Since the movie event is out (after reading a few posts), I am looking for the elusive movie Shaymin. I'll offer some events and Shinys.

Events Offered
-------------------------

SPACE C Deoxys UT
Japanese Gamecube Celebii UT

Shinys Offered
----------------------

Uxie UT
Mesprit UT
Azelf UT
Lugia UT
Ho-oh - Level 80
Dialga UT
Palkia UT
and many more...

If you want something else, then tell me and I'll see what I've got.

Kit-Tsukasa
July 20th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Can I get the natures of Palkia, Lugia, and Uxie? Do you have any more events or is that all you have?

pm_41
July 20th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Can I get the natures of Palkia, Lugia, and Uxie? Do you have any more events or is that all you have?

Palkia - Relaxed

Lugia - Docile

Uxie - Hardy

And yes, I have more events but I'm not offering them. I do also have some EV-trained pokes, but i wasn't planning on offering them...

Kit-Tsukasa
July 20th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Palkia - Relaxed

Lugia - Docile

Uxie - Hardy

And yes, I have more events but I'm not offering them. I do also have some EV-trained pokes, but i wasn't planning on offering them...

no thanks. By the way, the pokemon you're offering are not really worth the value of a movie shaymin, especially of how rare they are at the moment.

pm_41
July 20th, 2008, 05:44 PM
no thanks. By the way, the pokemon you're offering are not really worth the value of a movie shaymin, especially of how rare they are at the moment.

i thought the shaymin were in abundance, since the movie was out...but then again, the movie has only been out for a couple of days...

Jake♫
July 20th, 2008, 06:04 PM
They aren't in abundance, why do you think everyone offers so high for them?

pm_41
July 20th, 2008, 06:24 PM
They aren't in abundance, why do you think everyone offers so high for them?

Because everyone wants an event Pokemon when it's first released and not later on in the release date range (even though the Pokemon is exactly the same). It's pure bragging rights. (lol)

Meepers
July 20th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Well, I have a -test- one.

.: L u n a . D i v i n e r :.
July 20th, 2008, 10:50 PM
i want a ho-oh.... wud u trade it 4 these: kyogre,groudon,rayquaza,heatran,cresselia,charizard?????

Forci Stikane
July 21st, 2008, 09:11 AM
SPACE C Deoxys UT

Mesprit UT
Lugia UT
Dialga UT
Palkia UT

I am interested in those. Yes, I have a Movie Shaymin.