View Full Version : ~The Regi's Fan Club~

Tyrantrum
July 20th, 2008, 10:52 PM
The Regi's Fan Club!

Rules:
No Spamming
No Flaming
No Bashing
No Bumping(if this get's over 30 days old)
No swearing
Don't get off-topic

Members:
Eeveon
Kevin33193
Rescue Team Wave
AuRiOnsX6
Mr. Person
lmg123
QuantumForce
Tater Tot

Owner
Eeveon

Topics:
Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like?
Should there be more? If yes, post why , what type, and what the name should be.
Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think?
(Optional)

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"
July 22nd, 2008, 10:10 AM
Ill Join!
Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? Regice
Should there be more? Yes Because There Awsome
Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? Yep Since He Knows A Move That Can Make Slow Pokemon Move Faster Its Good.

Ill Join!
Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? Regice
Should there be more? Yes Because There Awsome
Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? Yep Since He Knows A Move That Can Make Slow Pokemon Move Faster Its Good.

Tyrantrum
July 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
Thanx for joining! :D
Also, u answered "yes" to the second question.
U have to post why, what type, and the name. :)

.:God:.
July 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
Sure, I'll join Eeveon buddy!

Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? All of them, but my favorite is Registeel.
Should there be more? Yes, only 4 types is boring, and since they are so freaking awesome, they should make one of every type.
Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? Yes, because during those first turns Regigigas can use moves to raise its defense. Regigigas is slow, anyway.

FinalEclipse
July 22nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
ok im in

Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? Regigigas
Should there be more? No theres enough
Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? No because he cant attack until like 3 turns into the battle

The Bringer!
July 22nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
So I herd I liek regis :3

My favorite would have to be regice, just because I like the ice type. I think there should be more, but not one of every type. Since they're supposed to be made out of material linked to their element, I think the only types that could work for new regis would be grass and ground. Regigigas' ability is absolutely terrible, no way to argue about that.

[HoN] Jereziah
July 24th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Ill join!

What Regi do i like: Of Course, Regigigas
Should there be more: Of Course YES!
Name of New Regi: Regark (Funny name :))
Type: Dark ....duhhh
Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? 50%50% Because Regigigas has Big Def but SLOW

♣Gawain♣
July 24th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Finally!!! After long years of waiting, A club for the kings(Regi's) is born!

Anyway...

I can't really decide, cause I like defensive pokemon, like Regirock(very armored). But I also like Regice for it's cool forme and attacks. In the end, I decided on Registeel, an intermediate. I can't decide on Regigigas cause I never yet handled it before.

And may I join???

Tater Tot
July 24th, 2008, 06:17 AM
*hops around*

May I join? =D Regis' are the best. X3 My favorite is Regice. It's the most powerful, and the best type in my opinion. : 3
I think there should difinitely be more Regis. But sadly, since they already made a Regigigas, they can't make any more. Because they made the Master of Regis already, and he was the king of only Steel, Rock, and Ice; they can't make anymore. :< But they shouldn't have rushed that so quickly, they could have done the same thing with Regis they did with Eevee evolutions, but its too late now, right? XD And I don't think Regigigas is the most powerful, he doesn't have many great attacks. Regice is still the most powerful in my opinion.