• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for ev trainer offering alamos darkrai/gamestp deoxys

St. Anger

Banned
Years
I'm looking for someone TRUSTWORTHY to ev train my Shiny alakazam lv 16 and shiny sceptile lv 40-something. Ev them and get them up to lv 90-100 and i will give you a shiny gyarados and an alamos darkrai/gamestp deoxys [choose 1.] I will ar clone the darkrai/deoxys so get over it. If you want a different shiny just ask. I expect you to be done in about a week. =)

Years
I will train them for as long as I can it will probley take like a couple of days or a week but I don't train in certain stats so you will have to find some one else for the bagon

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
Years
Ill do it if you want ill give u collateral so u know 4 sure but i am trustworthy
Is there any others besides bagon u want specific stats Ev'd in

Back