PDA

View Full Version : FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Pages : 1 [2]

Dripik
December 20th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Finally figured out how to get it to work. I love this game so much. and I thank you for taking the time to make this seem like a real game. I love the story you put into it as well. Like that girl who was looking at the stars. It's feels like fantasy. hehe.

Anyway, I love it, but I have a few issues:

1. I got glitched when I lost to the rocket that picked up the fire crystal. I couldn't progress any further and I had saved the game after I lost. T_T So I got to start all over.

2. You seem to use players to block the way to prevent you from going any further a lot. Just something I noticed. Not going to say to change it. But.

Anyway, it's a real good game! I hope you continue to work with it and perfect it.

Chimchar 9
December 22nd, 2008, 10:17 AM
wow i love the new backround of the thread !
it look's great !
so will there be any updates soon ?
good luck !

Christos
December 22nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
Finally figured out how to get it to work. I love this game so much. and I thank you for taking the time to make this seem like a real game. I love the story you put into it as well. Like that girl who was looking at the stars. It's feels like fantasy. hehe.

Anyway, I love it, but I have a few issues:

1. I got glitched when I lost to the rocket that picked up the fire crystal. I couldn't progress any further and I had saved the game after I lost. T_T So I got to start all over.

2. You seem to use players to block the way to prevent you from going any further a lot. Just something I noticed. Not going to say to change it. But.

Anyway, it's a real good game! I hope you continue to work with it and perfect it.

Thanks.

1. The rocket event won't be in the next version, but I know what caused this and I won't do events like that.

2. I only used people twice, but I'll probably only use it once.

The City looks gorgeous. <33.

You plan on switching the FR Trees XD.
I mean it's not like I don't like it. But the pallete looks like a sunset theme on the city and the trees sort of stick out.

I love this , but there is a problem . After playing damn long , i couldn't save it . I'm using gpSP emulator for my psp .

Anyone knows how to solve it ? I had this problem with rijon too , but i managed to solve that . i applied the same method of solving onto liquid ocean but still can't .

Fire Red is BPRE, Liquid Ocean is IDOC. I think that'll probably help you.

I really loved this game, primarily because of the seemingly flawless gameplay and also the little things such as sub-missions and the OWs.
Great job and keep up the good work, Semele

Thanks, I will. :3

wow i love the new backround of the thread !
it look's great !
so will there be any updates soon ?
good luck !

~ Womanizer ~'s made a nice layout for the thread, you can see it in the first post, I've also updated the screenshots and the characters/story sections.

SamieNiceGuy
December 22nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
I played it and it's very well done. i'm happy for you :D good luck on future releases of this rom. Bye!

Aljam
January 7th, 2009, 03:45 PM
ive been playin this game and cant go anywhere!! i have rocksmash and cant use it!!! ive beat all the gym leaders ive seen so far i cant go anywhere!!! plse send help!

whohaw15
January 12th, 2009, 07:50 PM
ok i havent played a pkmn game in quite awhile so if im missing something thats probably easy to see im sry for wasting time. ok ive cleared out the mine just fine, beat the leader in senora city, dont have cut to go through aeryn meadows, and dont have rocksmash(not sure where Aljam got his) to break the rocks between reine city and mt. erizon. so any help would be appreciated. on another note sableve r hard as **** to catch still dont have one and how do u wake the guardian in senora city?

Pokepal17
January 17th, 2009, 02:36 PM
This hack looks very nice. I like the minigame, it's very creative and everyone likes Lapras :) The tiles are very nice and I'm glad that you kept some Fire Red tiles so the game still has a touch of it's origins. The palettes are amazing. This hack is going to be an awesome thing to play. By the way, are there any of the "timed steps" events in this hack? Also, it would look nice if you got some DP style tiles for the Gym, Center and Pokemart.

zlayer200
January 19th, 2009, 05:56 AM
just an question, how far will the alpha go?
The hack looks great, ill try it later. :)

piers590
January 19th, 2009, 09:06 AM
i just beat the gym in the town were regirock is...but now idk wat to do O_O?????? someone plz help xp

Chimchar 9
January 19th, 2009, 09:51 AM
When will there be more updates ?
I just can't wait any longer scince this is one of my favourite hack's.
Good luck!

Coral
January 22nd, 2009, 06:46 AM
i like bridge from start ing town. i played. very good

marwan38
January 28th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Love this hack! Only hacks ive actually played more than 20 minutes are this, and rijonadventures.
About the alpha, how far does it go? Because i just finished the first gym and i cant figure what to do next.

enViable
January 28th, 2009, 07:28 AM
how far does the beta go in terms of badges etc?

Christos
January 28th, 2009, 12:28 PM
This hack looks very nice. I like the minigame, it's very creative and everyone likes Lapras :) The tiles are very nice and I'm glad that you kept some Fire Red tiles so the game still has a touch of it's origins. The palettes are amazing. This hack is going to be an awesome thing to play. By the way, are there any of the "timed steps" events in this hack? Also, it would look nice if you got some DP style tiles for the Gym, Center and Pokemart.

There's no timed events, and the Lapras game is only a simple small game. (I didn't change the player's sprite to a Lapras's)

Love this hack! Only hacks ive actually played more than 20 minutes are this, and rijonadventures.
About the alpha, how far does it go? Because i just finished the first gym and i cant figure what to do next.

Talk to people, and you'll eventually figure out how to get Cut and continue until the 3rd gym.

how far does the beta go in terms of badges etc?

You can get three badges~

No updates since I'm remaking all the events. :3

Tyrantrum
January 28th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Remaking the events, huh?
Cool. :)

Oh my gosh, I love that thread layout SO MUCH!!! :D
Anyway, good luck~

Calvo819
February 5th, 2009, 06:46 PM
oh, so we can only go as far as the third badge?

cody4lyf3
February 8th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Wait there is only 3 badges.?

Well then im at the very ending point until new updates im posting a vid of me owning the 3rd gym leader with my whole party :P

Christos
February 8th, 2009, 11:03 AM
DAD's lab now has a basement~!
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4447/ocean28rs4.png

The new starters are now the Hoenn starters, because I like Mudkip.
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1301/ocean281bj7.png http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5985/ocean282lu3.png http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/301/ocean283vw8.png

The next update will be the new Parina Village and its "park", and a new feature I'm working on.

Tyrantrum
February 8th, 2009, 11:06 AM
I knew I was right when I thought u liek Mudkipz. ;)

Awesome updates, and YAY, better starters~~~
Treecko for me please. :3

Anyway, great updates.
Can't wait to see more.

Good luck~

Osher99
February 8th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I Like the new updates.. but I like more Mareep.
Can u put him in the starters? =/ I really like that starter

Chimchar 9
February 8th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Wow updates, they look awesome, good luck !

Chimchar 9
February 16th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Gah, when will you release it? I must have it.
Hey read the rules, it says don't ask for releases.

Ontopic:
Seems like it's going good, i can't wait for more updates.
Good Luck. ;)

Surf
February 16th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Nice Cierra, I've played through the game ( Probably the first one I've played in about 3 months)
The mapping and scripting is of a very high quility, keep it up!

Trainer_Trevor
February 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Hi. Umm...

Well as far as I am I like the game and all but I am stucked! I got my Pokedex and I went up the Bloom Fields and into the other village and I have no clue how to move on from there. If you can help me get over my stupidity slump that would be lovely.

rhonie8k
February 17th, 2009, 05:18 PM
sweet game seems iv beaten the this release notcied a few thing liek the second bade said you can use rock smash when you cant that waas intentional but i swear the first gym had said flash was useable not cut but it let me cut when i had it. umid also like to say amphros is like my all time favo pokemon so i loved the starter and the hoen starter updates scares me to the point of bordom [hoen was me least favorite starters]

/Circa
February 18th, 2009, 12:22 AM
I think i'm the only one who noticed that the basement tiles are darker than normal ;)
Nice updates, I like the way you put the pictures of the poke's on the left side ;o.

Tropical Sunlight
February 18th, 2009, 12:23 AM
I really like the updates! And the way you made the script! It looks so attractive!

Sarcastic Prince
February 18th, 2009, 05:14 AM
So the Lab's secret finally revealed, eh? :badsmile:

I am gonna kiddnap you, Dad! :bandit:

Nah, just jokin'.

And the cool things about the update is because

I always liked Hoenn Starters!!

Lady Berlitz
February 18th, 2009, 07:02 AM
DAD's lab now has a basement~!
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4447/ocean28rs4.png

The new starters are now the Hoenn starters, because I like Mudkip.
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1301/ocean281bj7.png http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5985/ocean282lu3.png http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/301/ocean283vw8.png

The next update will be the new Parina Village and its "park", and a new feature I'm working on.Oh wow, those are some very nice updates, Cierra! ^^
I'm glad you chose the Hoenn starters, I'm not so picky when it comes to starters anyway.

The basement of DAD's lab looks really neat too, and I like how you added the letter sprite on the table instead of just a Poké Ball. I also like how you made the basement slightly darker than usual. ^^ Good luck!

Christos
February 18th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I Like the new updates.. but I like more Mareep.
Can u put him in the starters? =/ I really like that starter

Mareep will be obtainable early in the game, so you can use him as your "starter", you'll just have to train a little more.

Hi. Umm...

Well as far as I am I like the game and all but I am stucked! I got my Pokedex and I went up the Bloom Fields and into the other village and I have no clue how to move on from there. If you can help me get over my stupidity slump that would be lovely.

There's a trainer, Nate, in the first floor in the inn. Battle him and you can continue~

sweet game seems iv beaten the this release notcied a few thing liek the second bade said you can use rock smash when you cant that waas intentional but i swear the first gym had said flash was useable not cut but it let me cut when i had it. umid also like to say amphros is like my all time favo pokemon so i loved the starter and the hoen starter updates scares me to the point of bordom [hoen was me least favorite starters]

Just like I said above, Mareep will be obtainable early in the game, so you can use him as your "starter", you'll just have to train a little more.

So the Lab's secret finally revealed, eh? :badsmile:

I am gonna kiddnap you, Dad! :bandit:

Nah, just jokin'.

And the cool things about the update is because

I always liked Hoenn Starters!!

Actually, the protagonist's player isn't kidnapped this time, he's gone to work for some people.

I have screenshots from the remade Parina Village~

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2686/ocean33mn4.png http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4865/ocean34zi9.png http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8216/ocean35eu9.png

Lady Berlitz
February 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Awesome screenshots, Cierra! The map looks very nice, and I really like the idea of making that house's wooden door useable with Cut. That just makes the game more amusing and more original!

I'll be getting to work on that heroine, too. ;) Could you give me a description (hair style/color, clothing style/color, etc.)?

Sarcastic Prince
February 19th, 2009, 02:38 AM
1. Actually, the protagonist's player isn't kidnapped this time, he's gone to work for some people.

2. I have screenshots from the remade Parina Village~

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8216/ocean35eu9.png

Reply 1: Oh, OK. (Sometimes I am bad at storylines by just looking at the screens.)

Reply 2: Not tryin' to be picky, but a spot a tiny grammatical mistake
which is the word "Its". I thought it is "It's". Again, you don't have to change
it if u don't agree.

Tropical Sunlight
February 19th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Reply 1: Oh, OK. (Sometimes I am bad at storylines by just looking at the screens.)

which is the word "Its". I thought it is "It's". Again, you don't have to change
it if u don't agree.
No, it's not.

So... we can CUT those door if we have the move CUT? C00L!
Will there be more situations like this?

Sarcastic Prince
February 19th, 2009, 04:53 AM
1. No, it's not.

2. So... we can CUT those door if we have the move CUT? C00L!

Reply 1: Whadaya mean by "No it's not?"?
Reply 2: Yes, it should be.

P.S (Off Topic) Sorry about the colors if you find it hard to read. I always change the
color of text in every post!

davidm
February 19th, 2009, 04:57 AM
this hack looks so good. I'm playing it at this moment and i have the 1st 3 badges but now i dont know what to do after that! i cant use rock smash, I cant get past the team rocket player in senora city. someone please tell me what to do !?

Sarcastic Prince
February 19th, 2009, 04:59 AM
this hack looks so good. I'm playing it at this moment and i have the 1st 3 badges but now i dont know what to do after that! i cant use rock smash, I cant get past the team rocket player in senora city. someone please tell me what to do !?

Go in front of the Regirock Statue and use Dig.
Go through the Regirock Cave, and you'll shall find HM01 Cut.

That's all. Hope you enjoy the Hack!

Chimchar 9
February 19th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Hey Cierra !
Are you going to keep most of the Fr tiles in, or are you going to insert different trees, grass ect..
Good Luck !

Christos
February 19th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Awesome screenshots, Cierra! The map looks very nice, and I really like the idea of making that house's wooden door useable with Cut. That just makes the game more amusing and more original!

I'll be getting to work on that heroine, too. ;) Could you give me a description (hair style/color, clothing style/color, etc.)?

Sprite in private message?

it if u don't agree.

The old storyline had your dad kidnapped, though.
That's not really a mistake, it's its (the door's) build.

No, it's not.

So... we can CUT those door if we have the move CUT? C00L!

Yup, there'll be a few more objects and obstacles that need HM (or even TM) moves to be removed/destroyed/etc.

Hey Cierra !
Are you going to keep most of the Fr tiles in, or are you going to insert different trees, grass ect..
Good Luck !

I'll probably keep the main Fire Red tiles~

Coral
February 20th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Are the flower animation from Emerald?

Tropical Sunlight
February 20th, 2009, 02:48 AM
Now I know!
The thing that makes this hack is... Quality.
Not the maps, not the tiles. Maybe scripts.
Keep up the good work!
(do you plan on releasing a new beta?)

EDIT: Can I use the idea of HM and TM objects?

KefkaPalazzo
February 20th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Is this hack completed? Sorry if I come across as ignorant, I don't make hacks, I just play 'em.

By completed, I mean, every town and gym available, and the E4.

0m3GA ARS3NAL
February 20th, 2009, 05:03 PM
My My... this hack looks stunning! I am going to test it out on my PSP when after I get some more IPS's of all my favorite hacks! The screen Shots look awesome! Cant wait to try it!

~0A :t282:

Is this hack completed? Sorry if I come across as ignorant, I don't make hacks, I just play 'em.

By completed, I mean, every town and gym available, and the E4.

No, it is in it's Alpha Stages, which means not much would be done... or, not TOO much.
You see, a hack goes in stages...
Alpha
Beta
Complete

The Alpha stages are first, but sometimes skipped over by the creators. It is a time when the game is not developed very much. There are not usually too many Alpha stages in a hack, quickly moving up to Beta.

The Beta stages are the longest, since this stage USUALLY lasts from the start of the hack, 'till the end. A hack can have a lot of betas, You are aware of Shiny Gold I assume? It has 5 Betas so far, and look how far into the game THAT is.

This game is still in alpha, so it might take a while to be 'complete'

tl;dr?
No

KefkaPalazzo
February 21st, 2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks Omega. Guess I got a ways to go...

0m3GA ARS3NAL
February 21st, 2009, 08:17 PM
Found a bug, when you find the rival the second time, and you click him to battle, (Instead of passing him and letting him see you) I was able to step on the event tiles after the battle and got stuck, I had not saved for until then so I lost alot of data.... Jut thought I would tell you.

Sarcastic Prince
February 22nd, 2009, 04:36 AM
That's not really a mistake, it's its (the door's) build.

Bttz! Aww man, another bad mistake for me.

Found a bug, when you find the rival the second time, and you click him to battle, (Instead of passing him and letting him see you) I was able to step on the event tiles after the battle and got stuck, I had not saved for until then so I lost alot of data.... Jut thought I would tell you.

That doesn't happen to me though. Maybe 'cause of Bad Patching.

0m3GA ARS3NAL
February 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
Bttz! Aww man, another bad mistake for me.

That doesn't happen to me though. Maybe 'cause of Bad Patching.

Sorry, I meant to say after you battle him, leave the map to another city, come back, and then I got stuck... The music started playing, but since there was no sprite there to take the applymovement, it was just sitting there...

Sarcastic Prince
February 24th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Sorry, I meant to say after you battle him, leave the map to another city, come back, and then I got stuck... The music started playing, but since there was no sprite there to take the applymovement, it was just sitting there...

You mean that? Then the glitch happens to me.

steve1209
March 5th, 2009, 12:51 PM
wheres 4th badge? im stuck i need badge to use rock smash

Tyrantrum
March 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM
This beta doesn't have it. :( It ends at the third. :)

iSub-Zero
March 5th, 2009, 05:33 PM
looks cool im downloading now :)

"Shadow Lugia"
March 7th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I've been playing this for a bit, and it looks really good so far. I have one question, though:

I just got the first badge, but I'm not sure where to go next.

Cyber_Sword
March 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Is it not supposed to save? o_O

i get a "error - please echchange backup memory" every time i try -_-''
I have the same problem. I could definitely use some help.

Tropical Sunlight
March 15th, 2009, 09:36 AM
I just finished the beta.
I just loved it.
It's the great quality and the details.
I really enjoyed it.
Good luck and please, please finish this A.S.A.P.!

Sarcastic Prince
March 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Answer to the 2 guys Cyber Sword and Shadow Lugia:

Go and dig in front of the Regirock Statue.

(Sheesh, use the Search System before asking the same and dumb questions over and over again.)

Christos
March 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM
Update
Syrnic Fields
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9224/ocean7.png http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6179/ocean8.png
Bloom Fields, with more grass. It's just a simple route you have to go through to get to Parina Village. That big tree is similar to headbutt trees, its use will be explained in other updates.

Negai Beach
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3790/ocean5.png http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5510/ocean6.png
A beach where your wishes come true! Said to be Jirachi's favorite part of the region. You can Surf to Gorgon Cave, where a legendary is deep in there. This is where Lunaria makes its first appearance.

Quest Point system
There are two rewards when completing a quest. You get a reward from the person you help, and also get Quest Points. The points you get vary depending on the quest's difficulty. [Easy (1) - Normal (2) - Hard (3)]
You can exchange Quest Points for prizes in a store somewhere in the region~

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7594/ocean1.png http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6865/ocean2.png http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1307/ocean3.png

Evil 4 Life
March 22nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
kool, the new screens look awesome. cant wait to play it!

Nikkie.
March 22nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Amazing, this is becomming more and more unique. Great feature, a big YES
in my book. Good luck with more.

Chimchar 9
March 22nd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Woahh the updates are nice.
The features look really good, i love the idea where you get points for doing quests.
Well i can't wait for more updates!
Good luck.

Buizel 9 ~

Lady Berlitz
March 22nd, 2009, 12:03 PM
Woah, those are some very unique ideas that you've implemented into the game, Cierra! I also like your style of updating, which smoothens all of the screenshots and makes the hack look even more appealing. Your maps are great, too, good job!

I really like the Quest Point System, by the way. It makes everything so much more original.

EDIT: Oh, and sorry about the heroine's overworld sprite. I'll do that as soon as I can.

Tropical Sunlight
March 23rd, 2009, 03:50 AM
So you renamed Bloom Fields to Syrnic Fields?
Nice...
I can't wait to see the effects of that tree.
And I especially love the Quest Points feature. Good luck and please be releasing the final version!

Ravewar
March 23rd, 2009, 04:38 AM
Amazing!!!!!

Thank you, such a decent storyline! i so cant wait for it to be completed
as i never play alpha's or beta's

InjuredPelican
March 24th, 2009, 01:18 PM
This is one of the best hacks I've played. it broke several norms of pokemon, and I thought it was a cool thing to do. You made me start out with an odd pokemon, Mareep, and than had some of the oddballs and less orthodox pokemon early on, making me rely on pokemon other than the usual suspects. Tangela is awesome. The difficulty and the actual legible english dialogue make this a fun game. I hope to see a final version some day, so keep up the good work.

muff1n
March 29th, 2009, 05:15 AM
Where can I find the 4th gym leader? I can't use Rock Smash... I'm stuck! :( The ferry won't leave, can't use Rock Smash... The guy told me to head south (3rd gym leader), but I can't find a path going south towards a new town/city. bah

EDIT: nvm, just found out that this is on purpose. :P

Griin.
March 29th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Is just me or i see a little mapping error here? :
http://i39.tinypic.com/14axy1i.png

Sarcastic Prince
March 31st, 2009, 04:24 AM
Quest Point system
There are two rewards when completing a quest. You get a reward from the person you help, and also get Quest Points. The points you get vary depending on the quest's difficulty. [Easy (1) - Normal (2) - Hard (3)]
You can exchange Quest Points for prizes in a store somewhere in the region~

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7594/ocean1.png http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6865/ocean2.png http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1307/ocean3.png

Hmm, interesting. The Quest Point System
is kinda like the one in MMBN 6.

X_CiEnCe
March 31st, 2009, 05:24 AM
Very frozzen
xD
the screens looks good
but it has many tiles
of fire red
try to change that
bye

Lady Berlitz
March 31st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Very frozzen
xD
the screens looks good
but it has many tiles
of fire red
try to change that
byeCierra purposely added the tiles of FireRed into Pokémon Liquid Ocean. If he wanted to change them, he would and could. Besides, you shouldn't complain; Liquid Ocean is a brilliant hack, and half of FireRed hacks don't even change tiles or palettes at all, so it's quite a change.

Good luck, Cierra! I really can't wait to see what's next!

Bao
April 2nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
it looks amazing! keep it up =]

hinsburg
April 4th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Ah, Liquid Ocean. As opposed to a gas ocean or a mineral ocean.

Anyway, quest point system sounds fun, the demo is awesome too. I only got lost a little. :nervous:

zlayer200
April 4th, 2009, 10:26 PM
this hack look really nice, ill start playing it right away :)

ibbfresh
April 7th, 2009, 04:42 PM
i must say that this hack i think its called is just awesome. i mean ive only played a lil bit of it but it just awesome that all i can say. (way better then the shiny gold one >.>)

TreeckoLv.100
April 8th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Hiya bud long time. I see you're still at the hack, very decent indeed bud. This is looking very good man. Hope to see more of it soon. Keep at it homie.

Jake♫
April 8th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Hmm, I have Three Badges, taught one of my Pokemon Rock Smash, and I can't break the path on Erizon Path. Anything specific I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Searched the thread, got my answer (End of Alpha XD). Anyways, I must say that is an amazing hack. Keep it up ^^

Tropical Sunlight
April 10th, 2009, 05:41 AM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9224/ocean7.png
When do we get to see the use of those trees?

AmineX
April 10th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Just finished playing it
pretty awsome hack like the owner i'm waiting the next beta with grande impatience!

Tropical Sunlight
April 10th, 2009, 06:43 AM
The alpha does end after the third Gym, right?

Mastercomp
April 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Hey Cierra, I download the latest Alpha and finished with it and I will say its a good rom hack. I also loved how you can get two pokemon that are good in the early stages of the game and they are "Lunatone" and "Sableye". The storyline is good and I hope you keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next release comes out. Thanks

Ochigi
April 19th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I found a glitch in this game...When I lost to the Rocket Grunt in the fire room and went back he didn't say anything.....

Ahlat
April 21st, 2009, 02:52 PM
Well I'm playing beta 1.2 and I saved but then when I loaded it I had to restar! @_@ I'm playing on No$GBA.

enViable
April 21st, 2009, 03:50 PM
apart from the title its a nice hack :p

Christos
April 22nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
Is just me or i see a little mapping error here? :

Thanks, it's been fixed~

Ah, Liquid Ocean. As opposed to a gas ocean or a mineral ocean.

Anyway, quest point system sounds fun, the demo is awesome too. I only got lost a little. :nervous:

The title will be explained late in the game, maybe. I'll try to make CUT easier to find in the next release. :3

Hiya bud long time. I see you're still at the hack, very decent indeed bud. This is looking very good man. Hope to see more of it soon. Keep at it homie.

Hey Treecko. Thanks, I'm trying to keep at it. :P

The alpha does end after the third Gym, right?

Maybe. Or maybe the hack is complete but nobody figured out how to break the rocks blocking the way to continue.

I found a glitch in this game...When I lost to the Rocket Grunt in the fire room and went back he didn't say anything.....

That has been fixed, or should I say, the event was completely deleted. :D

Well I'm playing beta 1.2 and I saved but then when I loaded it I had to restar! @_@ I'm playing on No$GBA.

Try VisualBoyAdvance~

Tackle Trees
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4553/trees1o.png http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1708/trees2.png http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1645/trees3.png
Because Headbutt is old, and more Pokémon can learn Tackle. these big trees can now be tackled. Common, but also rare Pokémon may be hiding in there, so make sure you Tackle any tree you see. :D

Lunaria's first appearance!
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1248/lun1.png http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9804/lun2.png http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4024/lun3.png
Lunaria's Centaur unit! What are the plans of this evil team?

Aeryon Plains
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5059/plains1.png http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7833/plains2.png
Time to fish? No more Magikarp, though. The ultra rare Pokémon found only in Hoenn, Feebas, is the most common fish pokémon in Soala! But, this is a FireRed hack, you can't evolve it to Milotic... And for Magikarp lovers, you can catch Gyarados and breed it, if you really want one. Once the Lunaria grunts are out of the way, you can advance to Gaea Town, through Oracle Forest.

Siren Tunnel
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4273/tunnel0.png http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1442/tunnel1.png
The tunnel to Reine City. Sound pokémon can be found in there, but another Pokémon lives deep inside the cave. Is it Mew? Celebi? Regirock? Open the next released version in your favorite map editor and see!

Griin.
April 22nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
Wow nice. I really like those updates. But what..no more magikarps with fishing? Okay Feebas is cool but will you make it able to evolve it to Milotic ? Siren Tunnel looks really well mapped. I think that the pokemon that live inside the cave is Mew but i'm not sure. Keep Up the great work Cierra!

Also did you maybe plan on changing Titlescreen Logo that i made for you? Because i don't think that it looks pretty good. I can make new one for you if you want of course.

Lady Berlitz
April 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
That's looks great, Cierra! Everything looks mapped really well, and the events and ideas are awesome! The "Tackle Trees" idea is good, but I would rather it be some kind of other move. Tackle is way too common, and it just doesn't seem right, but that's just my opinion. Lastly, are you saying that Feebas is unable to evolve into Milotic because this is a FireRed hack? You can always simply change the evolving conditions, to make it more friendly to players, because that is such an awesome Pokémon!

Good luck with Liquid Ocean. I'm REALLY sorry that I couldn't finish the heroine, but I promise that I'll finish it.

powerbomb
April 22nd, 2009, 07:41 PM
So the latest Alpha ends after the 3rd gym?

I can't get through the rocks, so I'm guessing it's...ending there. Either that or, like you said, there's another method no one knows about. Unless that was sarcasm.

Ninja Caterpie
May 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
Whoa, nice.

I can't say anything except that I'm blown away by the number of deleted posts your mapping and scripting and ideas. I like the Tackle Tree, although Tackle's a bit too common...maybe Body Slam?

Why no magikarp, omgomgomgomgomg i dont like.

laserblade14
May 4th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Hey Cierra, are you gonna make any support banners?
This game is awesome and more people should know it

Nugget
May 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Seems really cooll, i hope to be able to beat it.. if there are any flaws ro glitches(which i bet there's not.. ill tell you on msn or something... [email protected]

YellowPen
May 5th, 2009, 12:11 AM
wow great update
are you sure tackle is a good move though, it so common. Like majority of pokemon have it
maybe something like skull bash is more suitable
its up to you though

viezerikjeikke
May 5th, 2009, 01:17 AM
how can i come in selene cave??

heavenschaos1950
May 5th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I love how the screens look adn the storyline seems promising =)

• Angie •
May 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM
w0w!!
nice hack!
keep up the g00d work~>.

- a n g i e : D

Sarcastic Prince
May 8th, 2009, 12:44 AM
1. The ultra rare Pokémon found only in Hoenn, Feebas, is the most common fish pokémon in Soala! But, this is a FireRed hack, you can't evolve it to Milotic... Siren Tunnel
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4273/tunnel0.png http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1442/tunnel1.png

Actually, you can. You can use Yape and edit
Feebas' evolution method. (Maybe through Water Stone and levelling?)

Anyways, the updates are cool.

AcidicSubstance
May 15th, 2009, 12:28 AM
I'm not sure if my version of the game is incomplete or just glitchy but I olny ever get the same things out of the eggs I buy from the egg shop.
Normal eggs are always pichu, uncommon eggs are always elekid and rare eggs are always mudkip. They also always have exactly the same stats and nature. I even used a money cheat to buy a whole lot of them to test it out and I got six mudkips from the rare eggs, all with hardy natures.

Is this normal or a glitch or do the eggs change daily or weekly or something? Because when I searched the thread about it I saw that some people said they got torchic and treecko from their eggs (treecko omg yes plz!!).

qwertyui
May 16th, 2009, 11:33 AM
im just wondering that is this hack finished? since the last update were in september 2008

DarkPhantomX
May 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure if my version of the game is incomplete or just glitchy but I olny ever get the same things out of the eggs I buy from the egg shop.
Normal eggs are always pichu, uncommon eggs are always elekid and rare eggs are always mudkip. They also always have exactly the same stats and nature. I even used a money cheat to buy a whole lot of them to test it out and I got six mudkips from the rare eggs, all with hardy natures.

Is this normal or a glitch or do the eggs change daily or weekly or something? Because when I searched the thread about it I saw that some people said they got torchic and treecko from their eggs (treecko omg yes plz!!).

I think its your copy of the rom or exetremely bad luck, cause I bought 2 rare eggs and got Mudkip and Treeko, 2 common eggs gave me Cleffa and Pichu, and 1 uncommon egg which gave me Beldum. If I'am right Common and Uncommon contain the baby pokemon, Uncommon also contains the uber pokemon which evolve at level 50 which means I'am not buying anymore of those eggs since I don't like any of those pokemon. and the rare seems to be the Hoenn starters. I miss charmander.....

Argh where are the other two HM's!? I've done everything but run along the paths hitting A to search the ground.

Christos
May 17th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Hey Cierra, are you gonna make any support banners?
This game is awesome and more people should know it

Some were posted some pages back, I never put any in the first post, though.

wow great update
are you sure tackle is a good move though, it so common. Like majority of pokemon have it
maybe something like skull bash is more suitable
its up to you though

Whoa, nice.

I can't say anything except that I'm blown away by the number of deleted posts your mapping and scripting and ideas. I like the Tackle Tree, although Tackle's a bit too common...maybe Body Slam?

Why no magikarp, omgomgomgomgomg i dont like.

It has to be common, otherwise I'll have to have someone teach another move to your Pokémon (maybe Slam), and then I'd have to make a lot of Pokémon learn it too, so it'd be almost the same.

Actually, you can. You can use Yape and edit
Feebas' evolution method. (Maybe through Water Stone and levelling?)

Anyways, the updates are cool.

I'm not changing Feebas' evolution method, but Milotic will be obtainable.

As DarkPhantomX said, it's probably your Fire Red ROM.

im just wondering that is this hack finished? since the last update were in september 2008

I've changed a lot of stuff since then, so no~

I think its your copy of the rom or exetremely bad luck, cause I bought 2 rare eggs and got Mudkip and Treeko, 2 common eggs gave me Cleffa and Pichu, and 1 uncommon egg which gave me Beldum. If I'am right Common and Uncommon contain the baby pokemon, Uncommon also contains the uber pokemon which evolve at level 50 which means I'am not buying anymore of those eggs since I don't like any of those pokemon. and the rare seems to be the Hoenn starters. I miss charmander.....

Argh where are the other two HM's!? I've done everything but run along the paths hitting A to search the ground.

The only HMs you can get are CUT and ROCK SMASH, and ROCK SMASH can't be used.

Galia City
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8217/galia1.png http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8852/galia3.png
This used to be Reine City, there's a few interesting buildings to visit, and a lot of citizens in need of help (Quests).

Rocket Industries
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1254/roc1.png http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2720/roc2.png
Team Rocket! No, this has nothing to do with the storyline, but you will be able to go further in the building once you obtain a certain item later in the game.

I will probably be posting screenshots of towns/cities, routes and maybe some new features, as I'd like to keep other places and storyline events for the next release.

Trackstar
May 17th, 2009, 03:04 AM
Are you sure, you don't work for, Gamefreak. This hack looks so bright, and viibrent.
I will definatly take a Page out of your book, when creating my own work.
Great updates, Mod. ;)

Sarcastic Prince
May 17th, 2009, 06:06 AM
I'm not changing Feebas' evolution method, but Milotic will be obtainable.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8217/galia1.png http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8852/galia3.png
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1254/roc1.png http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2720/roc2.png

Okay, then. I always like a Hack that has
Milotic. Again, the screenshots are cool.

Tropical Sunlight
May 17th, 2009, 08:36 AM
What do you mean, used to be Reine City?
You mean you renamed and remapped?
It's nice to hear that.
Good luck!

Sweet Jasmine
May 17th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Damnit nice hack ^_^ Im really jelous lol xD
Haha Keep up the good work and very nice updates
Go Go Go Cierra!

-Yasumin

Chimchar 9
May 18th, 2009, 05:30 AM
WOW!
I really like the updates!
I'm so gonna play the next beta when it's released.
Good luck!! (:

The Original Darkwiz787
May 18th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Oooh... very nice.
I just might have to get back into romhacking now that I see what is possible to do ^_^

samm
May 18th, 2009, 05:54 AM
I like it you much good hack is simple but this incredible luck

Sweet Jasmine
May 19th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Love the Updates :d
Hope to see More
Keep up thje good Work Cierra!

-Yasumin

Sarcastic Prince
May 19th, 2009, 05:16 AM
I like it you much good hack is simple but this incredible luck

Samm means: I like the Hack. It is simple, but incredible.
Good luck!

Lady Berlitz
May 20th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Samm means: I like the Hack. It is simple, but incredible....I think everyone was able to understand samm, even with the lack of punctuation and grammar. If YOU can understand him, then everyone can.

Anyway, very nice updates, Cierra! Galia City looks great, and the "Rocket Industries" idea is pretty interesting. I'm curious as to what different Quests will be available in the game... Good luck!

richboybert
May 20th, 2009, 11:39 PM
just finished the alpha...this is a good hack, original, creative, interesting, what more could a guy ask for. I really like how Sophia turns evil, makes you wondering what happened to her[gotta be the necklace]

Ninja Caterpie
May 21st, 2009, 12:12 AM
So good, so jealous.

:O

Awesome stuff...but I wonder what kind of quests there'll be...

insectduel
May 21st, 2009, 12:13 PM
Although, I never bothered to play the Alpha version of your hack. But I will definitely check out the next release.

I like the recent screens so far. Good luck.

●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
May 24th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Hmmm.....Hey its like you whipped up a storm over here and damn the rom hack is totally kool can't wait for the full thing to release.Better release it soon 'cause I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAMN YEAR for the full thing if you need help just pair or do something.

My word:
I'm your greatest fan of your hack!Keep up the good work.

deadlyangel91792
May 25th, 2009, 02:27 PM
cierra i got a question i just finished your alpha and i ab****ely loved it its really unique but i saw on the hall of fame that you first started this hack in 2006 as an emerald hack why is it still in alpha??? and why did you decide to make it a firered hack also you have gotten so much better at this since back then the original to say the truth was a bit shabby but this one was a work of art

Christos
May 26th, 2009, 08:53 AM
cierra i got a question i just finished your alpha and i ab****ely loved it its really unique but i saw on the hall of fame that you first started this hack in 2006 as an emerald hack why is it still in alpha??? and why did you decide to make it a firered hack also you have gotten so much better at this since back then the original to say the truth was a bit shabby but this one was a work of art

You kind of answered it. I switched to Fire Red and I've gotten better, so I restarted a few times.

Here's a list of some quests that will be available in the alpha. Just the names, no details~

Where's my date...? - Negai Beach √
Cooks the Chef's Berry Cake. - Parina Village √
Can you make a scary face? - Galia City √
Possessed telephone! - Galia City √
The power of nature. - Oracle Forest
Need sun... - Oracle Forest
Wake up Teddiursa! - Gaea Town
Fireworks! - Aster Highlands
Electrical toilet. - Hebe Plains
Invincible ninja boys. Believe it! - Hebe Plains

hashtag
May 26th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Oh, I like the sound of the last quest. I can't wait to see the screenie and/or videos xD GL

Tropical Sunlight
May 26th, 2009, 09:16 AM
I really can't wait to play it!
This could be made an official ROM!
It will definetely be on my EZ5, even if it's only a beta! It's worth it!

sab
May 26th, 2009, 09:32 AM
just got done with the alpha and all I can say is THIS ROCKS! I hope this gets finished!

Tyrantrum
May 26th, 2009, 09:51 AM
I lol'd at the possessed telephone and electrical toilet! XDDD;

Anyways, I look forward to playing those quests. ;3
Good luck, Ci-Ci~

Sarcastic Prince
May 27th, 2009, 03:09 AM
I love the name of the quests!
Can't wait for more updates!

Feaw
May 27th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Mmm, must say that this is the best pokemon hack I've ever played!
It actually feels like a new pokemon game, really like how game-freak would make it, but then more awesome.
Well, I don't have much to say other than good job, and that it's a wonderful hack, and that I can't wait for the next release!
Oh, btw, this has probably already been asked, but are there any banners for thid hack, so I can "support" it or something, like everyone does?

alo123
June 2nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
I played this hack and it was great the quests you do for people
are fun and enjoyable cant wait for the next release and what
other quest will be like keep up the great work

btw i found a shiny venonat

HOT MESS
June 13th, 2009, 01:59 PM
OK, I'm lost.
I've beaten the first gym and now I do not know where to go.
Can somebody help me?

hashtag
June 13th, 2009, 02:00 PM
It's the end of the beta mate. LO consists of just the one gym xD

alo123
June 13th, 2009, 02:14 PM
It's the end of the beta mate. LO consists of just the one gym xD

actually there are 3 gyms in LO you just need hm
cut to get to the second gym there is a cut tree
in the town with the egg shop then after you beat
that one head to the third one where you got your
first pokemon

hashtag
June 13th, 2009, 02:16 PM
That's not what Cirno Cierra told me. Or were we talking about something different :\. Oh well, sorry about the inconvenience. And Ci, where are my updates, rawr!

HOT MESS
June 13th, 2009, 02:23 PM
actually there are 3 gyms in LO you just need hm
cut to get to the second gym there is a cut tree
in the town with the egg shop then after you beat
that one head to the third one where you got your
first pokemon

OK, but how the hell I'm supposed to get Cut, cuz I have talked to every single person in every single town LOL

alo123
June 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
OK, but how the hell I'm supposed to get Cut, cuz I have talked to every single person in every single town LOL

the way to get hm cut is to use dig infront of the statue
and you enter a tunnel and go up a ladder thats where hm cut is

edes
June 13th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Awesome hack! But I don't like starting with mareep though

Lady Berlitz
June 13th, 2009, 05:55 PM
You kind of answered it. I switched to Fire Red and I've gotten better, so I restarted a few times.

Here's a list of some quests that will be available in the alpha. Just the names, no details~

Where's my date...? - Negai Beach √
Cooks the Chef's Berry Cake. - Parina Village √
Can you make a scary face? - Galia City √
Possessed telephone! - Galia City √
The power of nature. - Oracle Forest
Need sun... - Oracle Forest
Wake up Teddiursa! - Gaea Town
Fireworks! - Aster Highlands
Electrical toilet. - Hebe Plains
Very nice, Cierra. I can assume what most of the quests will look like.

The quest that interests me the most is the "Possessed telephone!" one. I'd assume that it has something to do with Rotom, but it could be anything... I really can't wait to play the game, or at least see a preview of these quests. Good luck. :)

Mist
June 18th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I Have a HUGE error in mine. My brother's name is a billion letters long. How did that happen?

Skullz
June 24th, 2009, 10:52 AM
i love this hack i just got done beating the 3rd gym and i recorded myself playing it and it should be on youtube by tomorrow? i dont know but this hack is extremely fun i really like the lapras mini game.

Sarcastic Prince
June 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM
i love this hack i just got done beating the 3rd gym and i recorded myself playing it and it should be on youtube by tomorrow? i dont know but this hack is extremely fun i really like the lapras mini game.

You mean you're going to make a walkthrough?
Awesome. I'm too lazy to make one myself, so it may help the noobs.
Will your sound be included?

Skullz
June 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM
yeah walkthrough lol :p
and by sound you mean voice? or game music?

DoodleZ
June 25th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Im starting it now :P
Where does the beta end?

Tropical Sunlight
June 25th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Im starting it now :P
Where does the beta end?
After the 3rd Gym.

So how's the progress Cierra Cirno?

Sarcastic Prince
June 25th, 2009, 05:53 AM
yeah walkthrough lol :p
and by sound you mean voice? or game music?

I mean narrating it. That's what I meant by voice.

Skullz
June 25th, 2009, 08:49 AM
I mean narrating it. That's what I meant by voice.yes i narrated it, too bad i finished the beta.. =/ oh well i can make another video of me leveling up my pokes.

Ephraim
June 26th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Awesome hack! But I don't like starting with mareep though

Touche. Perhaps, you can liek, have the traditional "choose from the 3 Pokemon", fad.

Pokepal17
June 27th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I can't wait for the quests, they look so awesome :D
Also, I like that Lapras minigame.
Question - are the quests a one-off thing or can all the quests be repeated multiple times?

Sarcastic Prince
June 27th, 2009, 05:55 AM
I can't wait for the quests, they look so awesome :D
Also, I like that Lapras minigame.
Question - are the quests a one-off thing or can all the quests be repeated multiple times?

Probably one off. Quests can be boring when repeated.

Pokepal17
June 27th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Probably one off. Quests can be boring when repeated.

Yeah, true.
I really can't wait to play the quests especially the possesed phone booth and the toilet one :P

Ephraim
June 27th, 2009, 06:48 AM

^ ~I'm kinda curios on this one. It's probably gonna be lolcakes.

Fleur
June 29th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Nice idea with HM 1 Cut :classic:
Very good hack
Sory for my english ;/
~LaFleur

Pichuscute
June 29th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Soooo, I beat the first gym leader, got dig, and dug in front of the statue. Then the game froze up. (now I have to start over -_-) Do you know already?
Regardless, the game is pretty good. I enjoy the sidequests, too. Great job. I will be watching this one. :)

Fleur
June 29th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Cirno want don`t tell how can get HM 1 Cut :\
~LaFleur

xneoplaguex
July 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM
When I beat the second gym leader, she said I would be able to use rock smash outside of battle, but I cannot?

Sarcastic Prince
July 1st, 2009, 10:38 PM
When I beat the second gym leader, she said I would be able to use rock smash outside of battle, but I cannot?

Well that prevents you from going further after the Third Gym.

littlejib56
July 9th, 2009, 06:08 PM
make a walkthrough please

Lady Berlitz
July 10th, 2009, 08:08 AM
make a walkthrough pleaseIt's not that easy just to make a walkthrough. Also, I think it's a little early in Liquid Ocean's progress to make a walkthrough, don't you think? Also, you should learn how to play through the game without help.

PokeMoon
July 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Anyone know what the eggs contain?

Common Egg - Cleffa
Uncommon Egg - Corphish
Rare Egg - ?

mew²
July 16th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Hated starting out with Mareep and the female hero's sprite isn't new :(
Other then that, I love this hack :D

jacob654951
July 22nd, 2009, 08:19 AM
For some reasonmy game doesn't have the cust HM in it.

KtTuLu
July 22nd, 2009, 11:53 AM
so, I see the 'Alpha 1.2' is available for download
Does that mean it's the full game or what?

Proddit
July 22nd, 2009, 02:26 PM
Wow. I love how Buizel looks. And ive downloaded and played a tiny bit and im impressed. Dad goes missing. I was like Oh my! But team rocket is awesome to beat. I cant wait for it to be finished. Well done!

Not important but im new and i had this pichu pic as my avatar wen i started and now look at the forum theme! Pichu rocks!!!

insectduel
July 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM
so, I see the 'Alpha 1.2' is available for download
Does that mean it's the full game or what?

Absoultely not. The game ends somewhere after the 3rd gym. I think.

I never touched Liquid Ocean yet. But did watch the walkthrough

dogz
July 24th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Very nicely done the Town Map is broken and shows Kanto
9.5/10

Korronensu
July 24th, 2009, 07:59 PM
FOund a glitchy tile next to the guy who teaches mega kick. Right here.http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48140&stc=1&d=1248494367

lucasflare9712
August 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM
i have beaten 3 gyms already and it says after i beat the bug pokemon gym that i can use rocksmash but i cant how do i fix this?

August 1st, 2009, 10:01 PM
i have beaten 3 gyms already and it says after i beat the bug pokemon gym that i can use rocksmash but i cant how do i fix this?

That's already the end of the beta. Wait for the next beta. I hope she/he's still working on it.

rapid_ash
August 6th, 2009, 04:36 AM
hey how can i get to the next city im stuck in senora town, i beat the gym but i dont know where to go next...can anyone tell me?