PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Shuckle???????

Amplified Ampharos
July 22nd, 2008, 06:43 AM
I will give the person who trades me a Lopuny with FocusBlast Hi Jump KIck and other attacks please post only if have a Shuckle

ѕℓσωвяσ
July 22nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
You might have better luck in the wifi trading forum! ^^

Horizon
July 22nd, 2008, 07:46 AM
Right you are, slowbro. ;]

*moves*

Amplified Ampharos
July 22nd, 2008, 07:48 AM
OK thanks now I can try harder

shady1886
July 22nd, 2008, 07:58 AM
OK thanks now I can try harder

I know someone that has a shuckle

ShadowNHL
July 22nd, 2008, 08:01 AM
I got one I pmed you but im only looking for shiney's right now

Rogue_Ninja
July 22nd, 2008, 08:04 AM
I got one I pmed you but im only looking for shiney's right now

LOL he offered me a shiny gyrados for one and it was not shiny. Then he tells me it is and that my shuckle is shiny as well. I decided against trading with him kinda irritating taking the time to get an egg and hatch it and the person can not even come through with their offer.

ShadowNHL
July 22nd, 2008, 08:07 AM
LOL he offered me a shiny gyrados for one and it was not shiny. Then he tells me it is and that my shuckle is shiny as well. I decided against trading with him kinda irritating taking the time to get an egg and hatch it and the person can not even come through with their offer.
Thanks for telling me I was just about to waste my time doing the same thing lol

Rogue_Ninja
July 22nd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Thanks for telling me I was just about to waste my time doing the same thing lol

No problem, Worst part was he wouldnt quit i had to shut off my internet connection to kill the trade.

ShadowNHL
July 22nd, 2008, 08:17 AM
No problem, Worst part was he wouldnt quit i had to shut off my internet connection to kill the trade.
XD you could have just turn the game off right but I guess the Ninja likes the challange

Rogue_Ninja
July 22nd, 2008, 08:19 AM
XD you could have just turn the game off right but I guess the Ninja likes the challange

well my wifi runs off my laptop so its no big deal to stop the connection to my laptop.

Amplified Ampharos
July 22nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Well so what I actually have a Pokemon FYI so please stop being so rude

RabiesGuy
July 26th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I WANT A MAGIKARP FOR A SHINY SUCKLE . SOB I CAN'T FIND A MAGIKARP IN POKEMON DIAMOND ...

ShadowNHL
July 26th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I WANT A MAGIKARP FOR A SHINY SUCKLE . SOB I CAN'T FIND A MAGIKARP IN POKEMON DIAMOND ...
Ill get you a magikarp for a shiny shuckle