PDA

View Full Version : i cant log out!

Ashs_grrl
August 11th, 2004, 08:39 AM
i know soemone posted about this but its like somewheres on the 2nd page anyway i was gonna log out to change my name but its not letting me log out i notice that this has been a problem and its a problem for me too! what do i need to do to log out? *cries*

aRedMoon
August 11th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Look around, it's been answered many a time.

You need to clear the cookies manually.

Ashs_grrl
August 11th, 2004, 08:49 AM
didnt i just say that i couldnt find the thread for it? <<;;

i dont even know how to do that clearing cookies manually doesnt tell me a whole lot where do i go to clear them?

Kairi
August 11th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Use the search button next time perhaps.
If you’re using IE, right click the icon on your desktop and choose internet properties. Then on that page, click “clear cookies”

Takuyas_Angel
August 11th, 2004, 09:20 AM
never mind i figured out how to clear the coolies and that sort of thing but thanks kairi i'll remember that next time i guess sorry about that. anyway i finally logged out to change my name so could a mod close this?

Vampira
August 11th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Actually, I'm having a similiar problem. One of the computers I use to log on to the pokecommunity won't let me log out, and that line:205 message pops up everytime I try to visit the index. I deleted all of the cookies that I could from the pokecommunity manually, but there were quite a few that I couldn't delete, and when I clicked on them, they said I didn't have permission to be on that page.