View Full Version : Is it true?!?

August 11th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Is it true that is you throw ok Poke'ball at a poke'mon and u hold down L+R+A+B and let them all go at the same like that is works just like a master ball???

I tried it once on a Golbat at like lv.35 and it cought it in one try. Was it luck are
is it true about wat I said earlier?

August 11th, 2004, 12:04 PM
lucky you ^_^

but why catch a lvl 35 Golbat... when there are slightly higher level ones elsewhere? o.o;

No pressing buttons will ever help you catch a Pokemon. That goes for the rumors of Thunder hitting more often if you press down+a or something like that. Those are all psychological effects.

Pikachu Fan38
August 11th, 2004, 3:00 PM
I tried it but it did'nt work

August 11th, 2004, 9:27 PM
when it comes down to it, it's all just luck. but if it makes you feel more secure, you can hold the buttons down anyway. I do sometimes.. just because it's fun to think of different combinations to press them in. -shrug-

August 12th, 2004, 9:29 AM
i feel lucky when i hold down a bunch of buttons, but it is a phisological thing. I dunno, its kinda a habit.

August 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
wenever i press A with my thumb slowly and repeatably i seem to always catch a pokemon. but wen i do the same tactics with a different finger i seem to lose the catch:P coincedence or sumthing...