PDA

View Full Version : Naruto "Made-Up-Character" Poetry v1 - Utei, Dantei

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei
July 25th, 2008, 01:23 PM
This is a fan-made poetry... I don't own Naruto... Kishimoto, Masashi does...

Normal Heart - Dantei

"To me... I don't even understand the full meeting of Family, Friends, Bonds... It just sounds... like mere childish things... Since my clan was murdered by an S-Ranker..."

"There are many things in the world that is quite interesting... If I admit, I shall place my heart in Sasuke... He will return... Orochimaru shouldn't underestimate an ninja such as the Uchihas..."

"I know what friends are you ditch-crap...! I now know what it means to protect, love, give to, many things of that nature, a friend... If you want to kill them... You have to go through me...! Nothing will make me move... I don't have to use chakra for a shield... I can use your chest as one! All your blood a-spewing... Such broken ribs... And your reign of 4th degree murder shall not stand any longer! DIE...!"

Darkening Heart - Dantei of the Akatsuki

"Hmm... Friends...? I never knew I had friends from the Village of the Leaves... I'm only hunting a sole surviver there... Heheheh..."

"Of course Art is mystifying... Art is lovely... I only like painting with the colors of Blood... Is that so wrong...? Seeing blood makes me much more tense... Such pity of you kids... to rain on my parade..."

"How dare you murder Sasori, my preious friend here... in the Akatsuki--" " Their not mine you say... Such insolence! I will make you a fight... that'll kill your... ass off this place...!"

That is all for now...
If anything of this content is agaisnt the rules, I will take the responibility for it...

-HeaveN-
July 27th, 2008, 02:25 AM
For the age of 13, You've got more than enough feeling. Feeling for art. I like the way you write. Eccentric. Quite new.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei
August 7th, 2008, 07:37 AM
For the age of 13, You've got more than enough feeling. Feeling for art. I like the way you write. Eccentric. Quite new.

Hey, thanks... I was told it was quite Emo... Lol, I am still making more poetry... About my character.