PDA

View Full Version : Stuff I Need/ Stuff I can Give

PatrickBateman
July 29th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Need:

-high IV magikarp or karps, or gyrado's
-high IV electabuzz or buzz's
-high IV or donphans or anything I can use to make my own high iv donphan with ice shard
-Breloom

Items:

-ice beam
-scope lens
-shell bell
-soft sand
-leftovers x 1
-muscle band
-nevermelt ice
-zoom lens

What I can offer:

Pokemon:

-gold rattata lvl 22
-Pinsir
-feebas careful lvl 1 good ivs
-female snorlax
-scyter
-heracross
-low leval magnemites

items:

-iron ball
-up-grade
-smooth rock
-quick claw
Im new to GTS didn't find what I needed just was able to go on wi-fi for the first time yesterday. If you want more details on any of the pokemon I offered like stats let me know. Also I only have one of some of the pokemon offered so I would have to breed.

Can anyone help me out!

Schala_25
July 29th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I've got an extra soft sand. Any particulars for the breloom? I have a shroomish I can evolve. Otherwise I'll have to check.

PatrickBateman
July 29th, 2008, 06:16 PM
I've got an extra soft sand. Any particulars for the breloom? I have a shroomish I can evolve. Otherwise I'll have to check.

actually sorry I dont need soft sand. what are the stats like on breloom, mention who your interested in for it so I can possibly breed it if needed.

Schala_25
July 29th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I only have a shroomish with me now. That's why I was asking. What gender/level are you looking for? Its easier for me to look if I have an idea.

PatrickBateman
July 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM
nothing special just a breloom I guess with a decent moveset. Thats ok we can wait

Schala_25
July 29th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Alright, I'll get back to you about it later. I do have a scope lens, but I'm not sure I want to trade it. I'm really only interested in your rattata (which is shiny btw).

Lily Mew
July 29th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I have a magikarp, though I think its a low leveled one. I'd be willing to swap for something since I don't need it. Do you have a meowth or a ralps?

PatrickBateman
July 29th, 2008, 07:54 PM
magikarp with high ivs lol

a few updates :):) are now in place

Schala_25
July 30th, 2008, 09:38 AM
I've got a bold male breloom L.50, with the moves mega drain, dynamic punch, sky uppercut, and seed bomb. Its Japanese though, if that's a problem. Interested?

PatrickBateman
July 31st, 2008, 03:35 AM
yep i am, updated my list too~!

Schala_25
July 31st, 2008, 10:08 AM
If you want the breloom, I'll trade it for the rattata. Contact me whenever you get back on. I'll even throw in the nevermeltice if you want.