View Full Version : Ace King's TM trade Farm

Ace King
August 2nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
I have hundreds of TMs. I have them all! Itll also take a while to be out of stock on a type of TM. Id also make a list of all the TMs I have(with their stock, effect, damage, and etc,), but im too lazy right now.But I will later. If I give you a TM, you have to give me a pokemon of the same type. Ex. I give you earthquake, you give me aground type. oh, and i forgot. You need reservations, and that i wont be open for a while. But you can still reserve right now.

August 2nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
This is cool, great idea mate! I think it should be moved to WiFi Trading though.
I'd like TM 26 Earthquake, TM 50 Overheat, TM 76 Stealth Rock and TM 86 Grass Knot.
I'll give you a Phanphy for Earthquake, a Cyndaquil for Overheat, a Bulbasaur for Grass Knot, and I don't know yet what I'll give for the stealth rock, but I'll figure it out!

August 2nd, 2008, 12:00 PM
Golem for a Stealth Rock?

Ace King
August 4th, 2008, 2:30 PM
Hold on! didnt i say i was going to be closed for a while? (im grounded .) you re going to have to wait a few weeks. If it is a REALLY Big emergency, you can reserve one, bit dont overload me with reservations.

Ace King
November 26th, 2008, 1:56 PM
Okay... STILL Grounded. Ill have a huge notice once im ungrounded. Hmm, maybe next month? Year? Decade? (i lost my game)

Ace King
November 30th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Good news! Someone named Yellow!!! is taking over the farm, sssssoooooooooooooo, now, we're open!!!!!!

Zero Avenged
November 30th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Good news! Someone named Yellow!!! is taking over the farm, sssssoooooooooooooo, now, we're open!!!!!!

Lol someone named yellow ^_^.
OK so hey people um Due to the fact that ace got grounded x]
I am going to take over for Ace.
I am also throwing in PP max's and Master Balls
so if you need any of those then let me know....
So any ways!!!!

Ace King
November 30th, 2008, 12:28 PM
YAY!!!! Yup, he's taking over for now. Oh, and not only am I grounded, I... Uh... lost my Diamond game. Anyways, does anyone here know how to change thread tittles?

November 30th, 2008, 1:35 PM
I Need Flamethrower x2 i offer a growlithe and vulpix
i need Brick Break and Focus Blast x2 i offer mankey and meditite(egg)
Rain Dance for squritle
Dark Pulse Mightyena
Thunderbolt x2 for Magnezone and Pachirisu
Earthqauke x2 and Stone Edge x2 Steelix Rhypherior
Kabuto Onix with egg moves
X-scissor for wormadam
ice beamx2 for delibird and glaceon
Dragon Pulse For Vibrava
Shadow Ball for spiritomb

Ace King
December 2nd, 2008, 5:29 PM
I dont know about Yellow, but id accept all those pokemon but mightyena, pacharisu, the onix or steelix. But thats up to yellow.

December 2nd, 2008, 8:51 PM
Dunsparce for Sleep Talk
Anorith for Stone Edge
Jolteon for Thunder Wave?