PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Pichu Lord
August 2nd, 2008, 01:32 PM
Hello PC, i'm really excited to post here, i hope people here are friendly

Roy G. Biv
August 3rd, 2008, 05:04 AM
Well, we usually are pretty friendly. Sure doesn't seem like we're on our welcoming A-Game today, sorry ^_^

So, let me be the first to say welcome to the Pokecommunity and I hope you enjoy yourself! First, read the rules if you haven't already, then just stay active and have tons of fun. You'll make friends in no time!

Go hog wild

-Roy

OutOfOrder
August 3rd, 2008, 07:53 AM
Welcome!

I hope that you find the community a good place to find cool hacks and a cool place to make new friends!

Good luck!

Neko
August 3rd, 2008, 05:28 PM
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Pichu Lord! :) You don't need to worry about whether or not peeps are friendly here; y'know you're always gonna encounter a forum with at least one peep that's mean. But, for the most part at least, the peeps here are friendly! I wouldn't worry too much if I were you; this place is great. x3

I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay! ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran
August 3rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Hello, Pichu Lord.
Welcome to PC!

So you're excited to post here, huh? That's understandable, I guess. I remember being really excited when I joined PC too. However, that was quite a while ago. o_O

Don't worry about the members being friendly here, Pichu Lord. Almost all the people here are extremely nice and love to be helpful. I suppose there are a few out there that can be a little... harsh at times, but they mean well.
(More than likely...)

Well, I'm sorry I didn't post here sooner, but you know how life can get sometimes. ;D
I hope you have a great time here at the community!

Euphoric Magikarp
August 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
If you think i'll be friendly to you then... I will!

Have fun, obey the rules and eat pomegranates... wait that's not right, cake is what I meant to say.

Guillermo
August 4th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Well, we usually are pretty friendly. Sure doesn't seem like we're on our welcoming A-Game today, sorry ^_^

So, let me be the first to say welcome to the Pokecommunity and I hope you enjoy yourself! First, read the rules if you haven't already, then just stay active and have tons of fun. You'll make friends in no time!

Go hog wild

-Roy

Gee i have never seen a post on a welcome thread from you that doesn't mention going wild xD

Any way welcome to PC~ Pichu Lord.

I am sure people here are very friendly xD. Mainly because the rules say so xD (Joke) Anyway i hope you have a great time here at PC and make lots of great friends

And don't forget the Rules/FAQ ( They are a MUST )

Go Boar Wild?

Was that right Roy?

-HeaveN-
August 4th, 2008, 02:34 AM
I'll gladly do my part: Hiya *scrolls down* PichuLord. Nice name (That's so overused)
Check out this place and you'll love it more than ever. It has everything for Pokefreaks and non-Pokefreaks as well.
Read the rules and stay active!

~heaven

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Oh hi there Pichu Lord and welcome to PC, stay active, and be good(^^0

moments.
August 4th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity PichuLord!
Please read the Rules and F.A.Q's so you stay active and don't get banned... =P
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay here!
BTW, the people here are really friendly, so if you have any problems don't hesitate to ask someone..