PDA

View Full Version : Rockin' out on the forum scene

Master Electrician
August 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah, another old member returning. I joined here when I was... Fifteen, I think? Sweet Jelly Belly Jesus, now I feel old. It's been five years, I've been gone for two or so. I spent most of my time hanging around the RP forums and the Poetry subforum. If you remember The Adamant Dodger or ~Ozy~ you're on the right track.

Anyways, I'm majoring in Theater Arts with an emphasis in Directing and Technical Theater in the half of Fargo, North Dakota that grew across the state line. I complain about the work that goes with it constantly and the hours are nuts (meaning that being on at 4 AM won't be terribly odd during the school year), but I love what I do.

I'm a hardcore geek and proud of the fact. I defy anyone to best my encyclopedic knowledge of Star Wars. I game, mostly console and tabletop, but some PC games slip in there too. Of course I'm a Theater geek and tend to burst into song whenever the mood strikes. This can get annoying, as I can't sing. For someone with as little musical talent as I have, I'm probably a bigger music geek than I should be. I love to read. Ridiculous amounts, I have a bigger personal library than the rest of my family put together.

I fully intend to once again spend my time in Poetry and RP. If you hang out there, expect to see me around. And if I rip a poem of yours to shreds, I do it because in a very perverse way, I care. "If someone sees you doing something wrong and says nothing, it means they've given up on you."

Anyways, I'm glad to be back, look forward to seeing y'all around.

Rock on.

Phoenix_Mew
August 2nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
HI ONII-SAAAAAN! *big wave*

I didn't mention it in my thread, but I've been 'round as long as this old man here. *giggles and ducks away from the impending swat from Master Electrician*

Welcome back you old bag. Let's get that RP going!

Guillermo
August 2nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
Hello Master E. Imma call you Master E if thats ok.

So you have been gone for 5 years? That is an extremely long time. I guess you gotta go when you gotta go aye?. I do hope you can stay longer this time.

Just remember to check out the Rules/FAQ again as it will probably have changed since your absence.

Roy G. Biv
August 2nd, 2008, 08:27 PM
I am changing my aspirations, I want to be you when I grow up

Heey, welcome... um... back? Yeah! Welcome back! Just give yourself a refresher on the rules, I'm pretty sure they've changed from 5 years ago. After that party hard, stay active and follow them rules or else!

(Theater arts, huh? I'm pretty into that myself ^_^)

Go crazy

-Roy

Master Electrician
August 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
o.O Okay I'm gonna clarify here. Sorry I was unclear in my original post. I first joined five years ago. Three years or so after that, when I was eighteen, I left because I had to work, money being a necessary facet of modern life. Then, my first year of college, when I was nineteen kept me too busy to think of returning.

OutOfOrder
August 3rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
welcome back!

hope you enjoy the forums!

Hiidoran
August 3rd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Wow, your original account was made over five years ago?
You're considered elite among the veterans now. ;D

Welcome back to the community, MasterElectrician.
I'm sure the Poetry and RP sections will be ecstatic to have you back!

Well, here's hoping that you stay with us for a long time.
Good luck with your Theatre Art's major!