PDA

View Full Version : Can you guess what the secret is?

Blue Screen of Death
August 2nd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Pokemon, a game created by Nintendo in which a young child, originally only male, goes all over the world collecting these pokemon, all were new. Even though it Originated in Japan, it made it to the USA, the Europe in a matter of months. The first generation consisted of pokemon blue, red, and yellow.
Keeping the game alive, it went through four generations, each one with new pokemon, stopping at the current series with the games known as Diamond and Pearl. Either of the generations where named after precious gems and metals. Although many may have erected there own version of the game, using the sprites from the main games to orient themselves with the games that inspired them, only occasionally does one succeed. Pokemon has also had a TV show, currently in the region of Sinnoh of the game. Lastly, Pokemon is a game loved by fans
now in nearly every country in the world.

Can you find the secret message in this? Wow, that was hard.

Sunnybeam
August 4th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Pokemon, a game created by Nintendo in which a young child, originally only male, goes all over the world collecting these pokemon, all were new. Even though it
Originated in Japan, it made it to the USA, the Europe in a matter of months. The first generation consisted of pokemon blue, red, and yellow.
Keeping the game alive, it went through four generations, each one with new pokemon, stopping at the current series with the games known as Diamond and Pearl.
Either of the generations where named after precious gems and metals. Although many may have erected there own version of the game, using the sprites from the
main games to orient themselves with the games that inspired them, only occasionally does one succeed. Pokemon has also had a TV show, currently in the region of Sinnoh
of the game. Lastly, Pokemon is a game loved by fans
now in nearly every country in the world.

Can you find the secret message in this? Wow, that was hard.

POKEmon!

xD Clever, very clever. I like word games...

BakingBluePotatoe
August 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM
subliminal messaging. well done. x3

Blue Screen of Death
August 4th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks, I thought it would be harder to find though. I don't know if this belongs in this section though.

Saltare.
August 5th, 2008, 04:41 PM
P
O
K
e
m
o
n!!!

Very clever! Like acrostic poems!

Blue Screen of Death
August 7th, 2008, 06:20 PM
People generally don't bother coming to a thread like this, I see, or at least they don't post
often. I don't know why, it is a somewhat fun game, and very challenging. Adding another
keeps the thread alive, and other people are welcome to submit one. I really do enjoy this,
even though it can be difficult at times. I would seriously enjoy reading another persons,
be it even the newest of people. There are many forms this type of game can be played.
After all of this is done, I will more than likely copy all of this onto my computer, to keep it.
Living in my later years will surely be nice, especially when I have all of this writing to show
little people of mine. As I draw this to a close, I am truly glad that I made this thread.

Astinus
August 7th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Poke ball

Now what does this have to do with writing? This seems like more of a game, so you could toss it over there. Ask Went first, since I'm unsure. But this really doesn't fit in the Writer's Lounge.