PDA

View Full Version : That Welcome Thread of Mine

Xebelleon
August 2nd, 2008, 09:26 PM
My username here is Hair_of_the_Dawn obviously. I take it that it's alright for "welcome threads" to pop up. This would be mine.

I, too, have been playing Pokemon since the early days. The only main thing being that I would be inexperienced in terms of battle. But don't be too alarmed. I'm working on that. I do have D/P FC's and will give an FC out for trading at some point.

Please do not ask for my FC. I will post and/or mention it as I see fit.

The nature of being Timid has its parameters.

World King
August 2nd, 2008, 09:31 PM
Well, hi HOTD! Glad to see another old-time player joining this great site.Have fun here, and Welcome to the PokéCommunity.

moments.
August 2nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Please read the rules and F.A.Q's if you haven't already done so.
The Strategic Movesets section http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12 is available to help improve trainers skills in battling.
Any questions you have about battling on WiFi or Shoddy should go there.
Have fun!

Guillermo
August 2nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
Hey Hair of the Dawn? Nice name. It is very creative. I take it by the name that you like Dawn from Diamiond/Pearl. I prefer Misty but thats just my opinion

If you are looking to improve your battle skills then you came to the right place. Everyone here would love to help you if they can.

So you have been playing since the old days huh? thats good. it's nice to see another Veteran around the forums. I am sure you will fit in fine. Just make sure to read the Rules/FAQ like Kuggles said

Have fun here at PC

OutOfOrder
August 3rd, 2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome to the pokecommunity!

Hope you find the hacks to be enjoying and hope that you have fun here!

:)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
Welcome to PC! While I myself am not seeking battle tips and strategies, I'm sure you'll find the help you need right here:)

Xebelleon
August 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I based my username choice off of my interest in Dawn. Though to be honest, I am more of a Haruka fanboy.

I also have a preference for older music. Like classic rock and reflection on when th rock music was still rollin'.

e. g. = Hair of the Dog, by Nazareth...

Qwilfish
August 7th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Hair_of_the_Dawn, it is time to be cut.

Welcome to Pokecommunity! XD