PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Semblance
August 4th, 2008, 10:07 AM
hey all! I've been playing Pokemon since, 04? Been a die-hard fan eversince. I'm also pretty good at photoshop too

helix
August 4th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Welcome, then. This is, after all, a Pokemon forum, lol. You seem like a friendly enough person, so as long as you follow the rules, I'm pretty sure you'll have a great stay here. Don't be shy to talk around and make some friends, or message a staff member if you can't figure something out (regardless of how scary they can sometimes be lol). To put it shortly, just have some rule-abiding fun.

fade101
August 4th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Hey back at cha! Gosh, its been a while since i did this welcoming thang. This is my first this month ^^
Anyways, we are all die hard fans here!! Soo you're not alone!! Would love to see your art soon. Happy posting and make sure to read the rules. Pm me if ya need anythin! Later!

Neko
August 4th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hello Sembalance! Welcome to Pokecommunity. ;) You work with photoshop, eh? What version do you have? Man, I wish I had photoshop. All I have is freakin' ms paint. You should all feel lucky!! xD *dies*

Anyway, welcome to pc. I hope you enjoy your time spent here uploading your most likely amazing pieces of artwork form *twitch* photoshop posting you wonderful artwork that everyone would love to see including me! :D *death* xox;;

Lol have fun~! :)

-Neko

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules and enjoy your time here! We have an Art section where you can post your Photoshop creations XD Let me know if you need anything or if you want to be friends!

Hiidoran
August 4th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Hey, Semblance!
If you truely are a die-hard Pokémon fan, you have definitly found the right place.

Welcome to the community!
Since you have an interest in the Pokémon video games, might I suggest you check out this category:
Pokémon Video Games Discussion (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)

That should contain everything you might want to talk about whether it be Red and Blue, Ruby and Sapphire, Diamond and Pearl, or even Battle Revolution. It's all there. ;D

However, as DarkPersian479 suggested, you can check out the Art Gallery (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) when you are feeling in a creative mood.
Since you like Photoshop so much, I would suggest going to the Graphics and Photography (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71) sub-forum there. It's full of all kinds of photoshop advice, resources, and can serve as an outlet for your artist expression. ;D

Well, I'm sure you will get along great here.
(Most people who are good with graphics do. xD)

Anyway, I hope you stay active and have a lot of fun here at PC!

Working Class Hero
August 4th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Psh, I have been playing since Blue was released. That was...98 I think. :3

xD Welcome to PC! And nice to meet other Pokemon Fans! =3

Semblance
August 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Hello Sembalance! Welcome to Pokecommunity. ;) You work with photoshop, eh? What version do you have? Man, I wish I had photoshop. All I have is freakin' ms paint. You should all feel lucky!! xD *dies*

Anyway, welcome to pc. I hope you enjoy your time spent here uploading your most likely amazing pieces of artwork form *twitch* photoshop posting you wonderful artwork that everyone would love to see including me! :D *death* xox;;

Lol have fun~! :)

-Neko
I have CS3 extended. And thanks to all of you for being so welcoming =)

Roy G. Biv
August 4th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Welcome to The Pokecommunity, Semblance, I hope you find it to your liking ^_^

I'm sure you've already read the rules, just stay active and you'll make lots of friends in no time.

I'm quite jealous that you have Photoshop... Does it cost money? Is it worth it? I wouldn't mind having it myself...

Go wild

-Roy

Semblance
August 4th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Welcome to The Pokecommunity, Semblance, I hope you find it to your liking ^_^

I'm sure you've already read the rules, just stay active and you'll make lots of friends in no time.

I'm quite jealous that you have Photoshop... Does it cost money? Is it worth it? I wouldn't mind having it myself...

Go wild

-Roy
Yes, it is quite expensive but it is worth it. My signature below is only something very basic that you can do in Photoshop although my sig isn't really as good as I hoped it would be

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 4th, 2008, 07:28 PM
A die-hard fan has arrived * the Pokemon bows*
* A Lapras telepathies* Yume_mirai, a fan is here *Yume_mirai approaches*
Welcome to PC, Semblance, I hope you enjoy here * gives a welcome item*
Have a good time.