PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

swaf1
August 4th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hey guys i'm new here. i just beat diamond and i'm looking to complete the national dex so im gonna be hanging around the trading forum.

Hiidoran
August 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM
So you're going for a full national dex, eh?
Well, I wish you luck with that. ;D
(I know I never attempt it; too much trouble...)

Though, I'm sure it won't be too difficult with help from the Wireless Trading Corner. Most of the people there will trade you common pokémon for basically nothing!

Well, we were all new at one time, swaf1. Don't let it get to you.
I'm sure that you will be making lots of friends and posts in no time at all!
Just remember to have fun with it, okay? ;D

Roy G. Biv
August 4th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC, swaf. I'm very sure you'll enjoy yourself here ^_^

If you haven't already done it, read the rules to avoid getting into trouble. After that just enjoy the forum to it's fullest.

I'm sure someone would be willing to trade you a few little Pokes to help you along in your journey XD Just don't be shy, you'll be making friends in no time

Enjoy life and go wild

-Roy

Neko64
August 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Hey welcome to pc. :) You just beat Diamond? That's pretty kewl. Yeah I beat it a few months ago, then again I got it the day it came out, and I'm nowhere close to filling up my Pokedex completely. xD My boyfriend is however, he only has like, a few more Pokemon to go. literally. o_O It's crazy.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun! I'll see you again I guess~ ;)

-Neko

Stoney the Togekiss
August 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I'd help, but I still don't have Wi-Fi yet.....
anyways, welcome to pokecommunity & have a lot of fun, ya hear?

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 4th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Wow I think that you are good at games =) and oh, welcome to PC!
Trading is a good way too so stay active(^^)

Sushi.
August 4th, 2008, 06:55 PM
You beat Diamond? Awesome, I don't even have a DS to play either versions :x Welcome to the PC! Always to make sure to read the rules good, and so enjoy here! ^^