PDA

View Full Version : Tatt Can't Logon! oO;

shining_light
August 13th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Ok, This is odd, but i was talking to ~*Silent Tattsu*~ on Messenger today, and she said she has a logging in problem. before you all chew me out, IT'S NOT WITH THE COOKIES! It says she has a 'Invalid Username and/or Password'. She just closed PC's Window, and it logged her out o.0. Can someone solve this? Tatt Cleared er cookies, and that didn't help. Just though i'd let you know That ^^.

~Lil' Schu

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I don't know what's wrong, I can't think of anything to do to get her logged in.

Castrainer
August 13th, 2004, 08:10 AM
I dun care that she cant enter, but

Try changing her Password, Andr...ea XD

shining_light
August 13th, 2004, 08:17 AM
eh, she can login now, she restarted her comp oO; who knew that'd help...this cna be closed now...i think...

~Lil' Schu

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 08:17 AM

Try changing her Password, Andr...ea XD
I done did that (before I made my post up there) and she said it still didn't work O_o. So I don't know what's wrong.

~*Silent Tattsu*~
August 13th, 2004, 08:19 AM

... i really aprecciate your kindness... ._.;

I can get back on now guys, w00t! *dances*
Thanks Andy for changing my password, and to Lil'Schu for the help! Now the 15 min thing is done, i can obviously login again ^^

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 08:23 AM

I can get back on now guys, w00t! *dances*
Thanks Andy for changing my password, and to Lil'Schu for the help! Now the 15 min thing is done, i can obviously login again ^^
Well atleast it's fixed, now I can sleep good at night. XD

Castrainer
August 13th, 2004, 08:59 AM

I was just tying to help... First of all, ya would never even try to help me...

aRedMoon
August 13th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Don't turn into TA and me you two. :P

And it's possible your password got messed up in the database somehow... or maybe you just did the same typo 5 times over. :P

~*Silent Tattsu*~
August 14th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Well atleast it's fixed, now I can sleep good at night. XD

*LOL* Glad to hear that Andy XD

I was just tying to help... First of all, ya would never even try to help me...

Uhh.. *sweatdrops* I know you were Casty. It was the sentence you said first that i was directing that too, it was half sarcasm anyway. And i would help you, if you needed it, so how can you say that?

Takuyas_Angel
August 14th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Don't turn into TA and me you two. :P
whats that supposed to mean? o.0 so much for pretending i dont exist huh JKaizer? :P

Kairi
August 14th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Okay, problem solved, and all this thread can really do now is get off topic. o_o;