PDA

View Full Version : the way peopel have treated me. heres the list

raquaza killer
August 4th, 2008, 03:23 PM
it is brought to my atention that peopel have reported me for no reason the names are not going to be said no has comented my picturs. though 30 peopel have bin in my profile they never said they wanna be freinds or anything or said hi or anything BUT i will still stay on pokecomunity forever forall acounts PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMENT MY PICTURES IVE AT LEAST COMENTED ONCE I HAVE ONLY ONE FREIND :( SIGH i apolagize for my very bad grammer please at leaste make freinds with others but please make freinds with me please plaease please please please please plaease please please please i was bullied from grade 3 to 5 long ago its coming back :( well good bye please be my freind :):( ahhhhhh **** sorry for my language im just very hated sometimes.

Dark2552
August 4th, 2008, 03:43 PM
it is brought to my atention that peopel have reported me for no reason the names are not going to be said no has comented my picturs. though 30 peopel have bin in my profile they never said they wanna be freinds or anything or said hi or anything BUT i will still stay on pokecomunity forever forall acounts PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMENT MY PICTURES IVE AT LEAST COMENTED ONCE I HAVE ONLY ONE FREIND :( SIGH i apolagize for my very bad grammer please at leaste make freinds with others but please make freinds with me please plaease please please please please plaease please please please i was bullied from grade 3 to 5 long ago its coming back :( well good bye please be my freind :):( ahhhhhh **** sorry for my language im just very hated sometimes.
You will not make friends like that. I'm basically putting it to you straightforward. So what if people go to your account, I get that all the time on HaloGrid.com, And I don't care. Suck it up. And of course nobody has commented on you. You've just registered.

Proto
August 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
You don't have to worry about people reporting you "for no reason", because when we (the staff) get reports of things that don't break the rules, we just ignore it.

As for nobody commenting on your pictures, well, that'll take time. Just keep trying, eventually you'll make friends and so forth.

This thread, however, serves no real purpose, so I'm going to go ahead and close it. I suggest looking at social groups (http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php), find one that shares your interests, and join. You'll surely make friends there. :D