PDA

View Full Version : Hayate is on the scene!

blackhayate-x1000
August 4th, 2008, 06:10 PM
ello, all. I am Hayate Kusajishi.
Nice to meet all of you, and I hope my stay here is good.

Haya-kun, signing off!

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Konnichiwa, Hayate san, this is PC, a good place.
Welcome, irrashaimae and have a good time.
Have fun(^^)

Solyss
August 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Hayate.
There is tons to do here, so be sure to check out all of the sections of this forum. I have no doubt you'll have fun and make new friends. :]

blackhayate-x1000
August 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks, all. I'm sure it'll be great here!

Sushi.
August 4th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Hiya Hayate, welcome to the PC <3 There are many sections to chat here and also, make friends too! ;D So enjoy here and read the rules good too! ^^

Neko64
August 4th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Black Hayate, eh? Isn't that the dog from Fma? Lol I <3 Fma. xD *death*

Wel welcome to Pokecommunity, Black Hayate! I hope you have fun and that your stay is good too. Just be sure to stay active and read the rules and I'm sure your time here will be great. ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran
August 4th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Wow, you sure do have a very interesting name!
(And are you really a hurricane dancer?! xD)

Anywho... welcome to the forums, Hayate!
This is a pretty fun place if you happen to like Pokémon. Actually, you don't really even need to like Pokémon to enjoy it! There are all kinds of things here to discuss; including anime, video games, life, you name it!

With all those things, I don't see how you couldn't have a good stay, Hayate! ;D
However, I hope that you do.
I also hope that you will stay with us for a long time and make a ton of friends.
(It's pretty easy to do here to be honest. xD)

Guillermo
August 5th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Hello there Hayate. Whats up this fine day/morning/night.

Welcome to PC~. I hope you have a great time here and make sure to read the Rules/FAQ and make tons of great friends who would be willing to help you out here.

Roy G. Biv
August 5th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Black Hayate, eh? Isn't that the dog from Fma? Lol I <3 Fma. xD *death*

Well, it's the name of the "dog of the military" from the bonus pages if that counts XD

Welcome to PC, Hayate! Enjoy your stay, make lots of friends and post intelligently ^_^

Go wild

-Roy