PDA

View Full Version : Hi People

Dai-tan
August 5th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Aha! Hi people! I'm new...sort of, I'm new because I've only just started to post and REALLY look throught the site. I'm "Old" because I Signed up a while back. xDD Sorry for some late intro...It's like a prune...all dried up.

So anyways, call me whatever you want (everyone does anyways...ex); Dai, Daisu-chan, Zuri, Ali, Selkie, Dai-tan, Daisuke, Dev, Souma-san, Soma, Daisutan, Azu, Chi, Chii-sama, Chii21, Hoshi-hime, Buddy, Luv, Temari ('Cause I Supposedly look like her...) and Anjou(I Never understood this one),

Yes..It get's hard to keep up with, but I Manage.

I've been playing Pokemon since I Was five.....I'm fourteen (Woot! Nine years!) now so...I'm an Oldie? Have I Been around long enough to be an "Old Pokemon Fan" Y'know, Like one of the millions of "Original Fans" not the new one who've just found out about Pokemon?

So anyways...Yeah...Hi!

-*Any of the listed names above*

Roy G. Biv
August 5th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Hi Dai, welcome (back?) to PC! I like your intro, it's a nice break from the normal stuff I see around here ^_^

I'm sure you've already read the rules, but it couldn't hurt to refresh your memory, could it? Wouldn't want to be getting into trouble already :D

Have fun and go wild!

-Roy

Dai-tan
August 5th, 2008, 05:01 AM
Back? I'm not sure...I Never posted until a few days ago...xD I'm not sure.

Thank you, And I Will.

Ambellina
August 5th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Oh, Mai mai...It's very nice to meet you. It dosen't matter how old you are, just as long as you love teh pokemans XD Welcome! ^^

xLIVENUDESx
August 5th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hiidoran
August 5th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Yes, that is a very nice introduction you have posted there! Most of the introductions here are a little... short. xD

Anyway, It's great that you have decided to post an introduction for us, Dai-tan. If I would have seen you around the forums, I wouldn't have had any idea of how many names you have!
(That sentence had a lot of "have" and "hads"...)

I would consider you an "old fan."
However, I do only do so because I consider myself one as well. ;D
(Perhaps we can exchange stories about World Wa- I mean Red and Blue. xD)

I hope you continue to enjoy youself, Dai.
See you around the forums?

BeachBoy
August 5th, 2008, 12:14 PM
You even joined before me. XD! Nah, a late intro is fine by me. ;D

Well, hey, someone who also has numerous nicknames... I can relate, I have so many nicknames it's impossible to keep track of. XD Welcome to the forums, Daisu-chan! :D Hope to see you around more.

Dai-tan
August 5th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Oh, Mai mai...It's very nice to meet you. It dosen't matter how old you are, just as long as you love teh pokemans XD Welcome! ^^

Thank you<3

Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you, I Shall.

Yes, that is a very nice introduction you have posted there! Most of the introductions here are a little... short. xD
(Perhaps we can exchange stories about World Wa- I mean Red and Blue. xD)

As in most places...xD
Aha! Anytime! xD

You even joined before me. XD! Nah, a late intro is fine by me. ;D

Well, hey, someone who also has numerous nicknames... I can relate, I have so many nicknames it's impossible to keep track of. XD Welcome to the forums, Daisu-chan! :D Hope to see you around more.

xD, Just as I Hope to see you around as well. :D xD

Wow.....I use "xD" A lot.......xDDDDD It's my trademark.

fer
August 5th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Hello there dai-tan welcome back as you have missed out in the fun in this wonderful community I welcome you. You there have an awesome username that is cool and reminds me of someone I used to know on another forum with a very simalar username that was 'da-tan' but I still think yours is better :). Have fun here and visit here often like I do.

Suki
August 5th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Hey Hoshi-hime, (I like this nickname...it reminds me of a fruit...or lime ...lol)

Nice intro, I love your username :3
I hope you stay active here, and post lots!