PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

NoSkill
August 5th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Hi! I'm pretty much new to PC. I not exactly new to forums, I've been a member at PE2K for about a year. If any of you go there, you might know me by the same username.

Well, now I guess I should check out the forums and everything. Just wanted to say hi first.

Neko64
August 5th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Hello Superboy! Welcome to pokecommunity. ;) So you're a member of PE2k? That's pretty cool; I've heard of those forums before (and visited the site more than once for sprites *death*)

Well, I hope your stay here is just as good as your stay in PE2k! (Assuming that your stay there IS good, cause y'know, it'd be kinda weird if you're stay there wasn't good and meanwhile you've been staying there for a year now! x-x)

Lol anyway, I hope you have fun and enjoy pc. I'll see you around the forums~;)

-Neko

Suki
August 5th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Hey _superboy_,

Welcome to the forums, have lots of fun and try to stay active =3

Roy G. Biv
August 5th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Welcome, superboy, to The Pokecommunity! It's a great site, hopefully you've realized that already ^^

I'm pretty sure the rules here differ from Pe2k's actually... Might want to check that out XD

Stay active

-Roy

Hiidoran
August 5th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Well, at least you have forum experience and that's what counts in the end, right? ;D

There seem to be a lot of people coming over from the Pokémon Elite 2K forums lately. Though I suppose PC and PE2K used to be one, so I can see why people would want to migrate here. xD

I suppose you have already looked around the forums and such, so I really don't need to comment on that. ;D
(Sorry about the late response, I suppose I must have missed this one!)

Well, be sure to enjoy yourself here at PC.
Welcome!

Sushi.
August 5th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the community, superboy! Always to make sure to read the rules good and, have fun here! ^^

NoSkill
August 5th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to stay active and I hope I have a good stay!