PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER new member? whoo!

Toboe
August 5th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Hi, everyone, I thought that I am just going to throw in a quick post since everyone else seams to do it. No, don’t worry, you wont have to read this, I am sure that you by now are really tired of all these "Hello, I am new!" post, but please bear with me for a sec :)

I live in Sweden, have a major interest for RPG games and actually any other kind of game, I also have a big interest for horses.

Since this latest addition to the Pokémon family with all these cool Wifi and stuff, I thought it would be a great opportunity to find some kind of community to trade/play with. I am going to burn the friend cods. Yap, I love the friend codes due to the enormous amount of time you have to spend with them.

I have played at least one game from each series, but my favourite thing to do "in-game" is breading. That is what I spend about half of my game time with, in return, I haven’t even finished E4 yet. O,o Anyway, I am just looking for some nice people to hang with.

Gymnotide
August 5th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I'm here to claim first "welcome," or else someone like Hiidoran will take all the fun out of it.
Kekeke.

So, hi.
Be sure to read up on the rules before posting. Have a good time.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723

Hiidoran
August 5th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Oh come now, I don't always get the first post. xD
(In fact, I'm usually the second or so...)

Congratulations on the decent introduction, Toboe!
It's really great when new members post a lot about themselves! It gives everyone a chance to get to know you.
(Believe it or not, most people do like to know someone before becoming friends with them... even on the internet. ;D)

We have a very large category just for the Pokémon video games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10); though I'm sure you have already noticed it.

Sweden, huh? I do believe we have a few members from there.
(PC is global! xD)

Well, I don't really think I have much more to say. Gymnotide already pointed out the rules, however the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600) are a really good read as well. I'm sure they can answer quite a few of your questions about the site!

Welcome to PC!

BeachBoy
August 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM
See? Hiidoran is great at introducing people.
My post is like this big . compared to Hiidoran's |................................|

Gymnotide, please refrain from posting more than once in someone's introduction. It's against the New Users / Welcome Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146169).

Hey Toboe! Nah, we can spare a minute. ;D There are countless amazing members here at PC, so I'm sure you'll encounter some awesome people. ;D Welcome to PokéCommunity. :D

Neko
August 5th, 2008, 05:55 PM
:D Welcome to Pokecommunity, Toboe! I absolutely LOVE your username and avatar! I <33 animals, but wolves and cats especially lol. You didn't happen to get the name from Wolf's Rain, did you? I wouldn't be surprised if you did! xD

Well, I hope you have fun here, though I am pretty sure you will. This is a great forum, along with very great members!

Enjoy your stay. I'll be seeing you around~;)

(Lol length doesn't mean everything, Gymnotide, though I will admit Hiidoran is a great welcomer indeed. ;3)

-Neko

Toboe
August 6th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Yap, you are right, I got my username from the Wolf’s Rain series, my favourite Anime. hey, don’t mistaken me, the Pokémon series are good to, but Wolf’s Rain have an actually ending! I love both wolves and horses, but having wolves as pet may present a major problem so I guess I have to do with the ones with hooves ;) Thanks for says hi :)

Guillermo
August 6th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Hey Toboe. I like the avatar. Wolves are cool if you ask me xD

Welcome to PC and have a great time. Since most people have told you to read the rules i guess i don't have to but i do reckon you should double check as it saves the embarrassment Gymnotide got xD ( Gee Gymnotide it's not like you )

I am sure you will make lots of great friends here ( Maybe even some from Sweden xD )

Once again welcome to PC and have a great time xD

Toboe
August 6th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Hey, wooh, I have read the rules two times now, am I doing any major mistake in my posting since everyone keeps reminding me?