PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! ^^

The Pokemon Goddess
August 5th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I'm new here (well, that's obvious) amd thought I should introduce myself.

Well, I'm known as "The Pokemon Goddess" but don't ask why because I don't even know myself. ^^' Anyway, you all can call me "Poke" since that's shorter. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was little, and I love Kindom Hearts. I'm a fan of oldrivalshipping and Ikarishipping. I love all Pokemon, especially dark and ghost types. Umm, I can't think of what else to say except that I hope everyone (or almost everyone) is nice here. :3

Emerald Yoshi
August 5th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome ^_^ Enjoy Yoshi and the Pokemon threads! You'll have fun here. :D

Hiidoran
August 5th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Well, we're not all nice!
*Laughs manically*

No, actually I'm pretty sure the majority of us are. ;D
But anyway, welcome to the forums!

So, you're really known as the Pokémon Goddess? *bows* xD
It's a good thing you told me not to ask, or that would have been the first thing I would have asked!
It's not everyday that we get a goddess, you know.

So, you like Kingdom Hearts? Well, I'm sure you can find something on it here:
Other Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)

Well, it sure was nice meeting you, TPG.
You seem like a pretty level young lady, so I'm sure you will want to read the the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600), right?
(They should be on the best sellers list, I'm telling you! xD)

I hope that you will stay here at PC for a long time to come!
Enjoy yourself.

Metatron
August 5th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Damn dude, it's been a while since I've posted in this section of the forum ._.

Anyways, something drew me into posting in this thread just now. I'm not entirely sure what it is..probably just the fact that unlike alot of the other threads in this section I can actually..understand what you just typed up ._.;

The people here are generally pretty nice. Well I mean, better than at serebii...if that's really saying anything >_>'

So yeah man. Whether you're actually here for the pokemon aspect of the forum, or just looking for some place to hang out when you're bored like alot of us do at this point, PC's pretty cool. Just make sure to read through the rules before posting.

Have fun :D

[HoN] Jereziah
August 5th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Hello Poke!
Welcome to PC!
Well I like Ghost and Dark....SO Have fun

Neko
August 7th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Welcome to pc, Poke! I like your avatar by the way. I used to read Chobits. :)

As for the shipping stuff, I'm not really into that anymore, but I do like dark Pokemon. What kinds do you like, hm? I like Umbreon and Houndour/Houndoom. Those are my favorites<3

Well, other than that I only have one thing left to say; I hope you have a great time here!

Though I'm pretty sure already that you will lol. Peeps are really nice here, so all you have to do is stay active and post and then I'm sure you will have lots of fun! x3

As fur me, I am off to go check my email. xD I'll see you around~

-Neko