PDA

View Full Version : New here!!

Bag0n
August 6th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Hello, everyone! I've always liked pokemon but this is the first pokemon forum I've actually joined. I was also wondering if the Pokemon MMORPG here works for Dial-up users.

Anyway, I like to play SNES online a whole bunch so see me at the Classic Gaming Arena! In the Emulator Zone my username is Skullpeng and same for CGA. Thanks and greetings to everyone who replies!! I will be actice here I promise :P

Guillermo
August 6th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Welcome Bag0n. I am sure you will be active as most people are. It is great fun ( even more so if you stay active )

Well i can't tell you if it works for Dial-Up Users, i am sure it will but it will just be very slow. I don't have dial-up so i wouldn't know.

If this is the first forum you have joined then i am sure you will find this to be a great one and want to stay a long time ( well we all hope you do xD )

Have a great time at PC have fun and make lots of great friends xD

Hiidoran
August 6th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Well actually, Bag0n, we are not really affiliated with the MMO. It's just an advertisment that the Pokécommunity has no real control over. :/

However, I'm certainly glad that you found this site!
It's always nice to receive new members.

Perhaps you would like to take a little peek at our Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)? They might clear up some things about PC that you may not have know.
(Plus, they are just so much fun to read! xD)

Hmm... well it seems I reply to anymore things that you have said. I don't really dabble in much of that. ;D

Please do enjoy yourself and stay as active as you want to.
Welcome to the community.

Bag0n
August 6th, 2008, 12:43 AM
I hope you don't mind, I'm getting myself one of thoes pokepals for my siggy!

Lollypop
August 6th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Hi BagOn. I hope you have a good time here and please read the rules.

マツバ
August 6th, 2008, 04:16 AM
It's a pleasure to welcome you to the community, Bag0n. I hope you find your stay here most enjoyable. :)

Neko
August 7th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Hiya Bag0n! Welcome to Pokecommunity. ;)

So I take it you like Bagons, eh? What are some of the other Pokemon you like? I like dark types and the cute ones like Eevee and Pikachu (if you couldn't already tell xD). But hey, nobody said Bagon wasn't just as cool, y'know? x3

Well I am glad you will stay active. I'm sure you will have a great stay here. The peeps are really nice at this forum, so no need to worry about that! You'll have plenty of fun. ;)

I'll see you around! :)

-Neko

Ambellina
August 7th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Welcome! ^^ I hope you have fun & enjoy the forums!

Asa
August 7th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Welcome BagOn you picked a very intersting screen name there remember too post lots and stay active so we can get to know you better. If you did download the game it may take a few hours to download trust me I used to have dial-up.
Paul