PDA

View Full Version : itsa me hawawa675

hawawa675
August 6th, 2008, 06:39 AM
You know it's funny. I'd always come on this site to read in the forums but i never actually registered.

マツバ
August 6th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Lurking as a guest for a while, huh? Glad you decided to join then, now you have the privilege of being a PokéCommunity member. :) Well, continue to explore and go wild, now that you have posting abilities. Welcome to the forums, hawawa675.

Suki
August 6th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Where's the fun in that, =P
Anyway, I'm glad you have joined the rest of the community, and I hope you will have fun here.

Sushi.
August 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
It's good to register here so then, we can get to know you ^^ Anyway, welcome to the... Well you know it already XD Just read the rules good and enjoy here! ^^

Hiidoran
August 6th, 2008, 12:28 PM
So... you're saying you were a stalker? xD
*runs and hides*

No, but seriously; welcome to the community, Hawawa.
Reading the content here is only half the fun.
Now you can experience the other half when you post. It's a much better experience when you actually contribute to what is being said. When your word influences the discussion at hand... there is no better feeling. ;D
(Okay, I'm being cheesy again...)

Since you are probably familiar with the boards and rules, there is no need to discuss them with you! So, I believe it's time you spread your wings and find yourself a home here at PC.
(I don't mean stay in one board! That would not be a good idea. ;D)

Enjoy!

Fernando
August 6th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hello hawawa675 great that you have joined are wonderful community here. Thats funny that you were a guest for a while,anyways nice of you to join here and are now an official PC member. Now get posting and have super fun lol.
Paul

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 6th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm glad cause at last, you made it here at PC.
At last, you've registered, and thanks for reading the rules(^0^)
Have a good time.

Qwilfish
August 7th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Welcome, lurker of forums!

Be sure to post and have a good time!

Guillermo
August 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Hey Hawawa.

Welcome to PC~ Glad you finally decided to join. I decided to join as soon as i found this place. What is the point in not joining aye? It brings 10 X the fun.

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of great friends. And also make sure to read the Rules/FAQ once or twice as they save embarrassment down the road xD