PDA

View Full Version : Soph boooted out???

Thomas
August 13th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Just wonding why a mod would be booted out. It must have been a good reason, or was it a mistake?

Imakuni?
August 13th, 2004, 01:38 PM
soph? as in andys paired up person? wtf?

Thomas
August 13th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Yes! I know...that is exactly what I was thinking!

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 13th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Soph requested to be booted out after a little flaming incident at the T-Dome.

Rift
August 13th, 2004, 01:40 PM
What i heard was she was flaming in the T-Dome *shrugs*

Imakuni?
August 13th, 2004, 01:43 PM
is this permanate? i once aksed to be banned but i didng get it =.= note: i dont want to be banned now. that was then

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 13th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Andy, Dakota and I all (eventually) reached agreement that Soph would be banned for 1 week.

Thomas
August 13th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Will she be de-modded, or will she just be banned for a week?

Castrainer
August 13th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I said the T-Dome wouldnt be a good Idea... Tsk tsk...

ravenstorture
August 13th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I said the T-Dome wouldnt be a good Idea... Tsk tsk...
Omg. One incident. Your just mad because your not of age. Two more years to go! Almost there!:P

Castrainer
August 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Omg. One incident. Your just mad because your not of age. Two more years to go! Almost there!:P

I just told that I said the T-Dome would make incidents... Hey! Yar just jealous because im young XD

ravenstorture
August 13th, 2004, 02:28 PM
I just told that I said the T-Dome would make incidents... Hey! Yar just jealous because im young XD
Well if you said "incidents" than you were wrong now were't you since incidents in plural.:P Oh man you caught me about the age thing!:shocked: ;)

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 13th, 2004, 02:50 PM
@_@;; Actually I've been labeling that place as a bad place but I still joined the discussions. But now...

ravenstorture
August 13th, 2004, 02:54 PM
@_@;; Actually I've been labeling that place as a bad place but I still joined the discussions. But now...
I know, it is probably going to be closed down here sometimes soon, unfortunately.

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Well Soph flammed in there last night (posts have been deleted so no need to look for them) and today she asked to be banned. I just De-Modded her where she can't see it but she asked to be banned so it was done as she asked.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
August 13th, 2004, 03:28 PM
We have T-Dome? Where is it? I don't see it.

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 03:30 PM
We have T-Dome? Where is it? I don't see it.
I hate to break this to you ^^NICK^^ but you got to be 14 to get in. (no joke, you got to be 14) XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
August 13th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Aww, that's not cool. Can't I change my age or something until I actually turn 14 in two months?

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Aww, that's not cool. Can't I change my age or something until I actually turn 14 in two months?
I started a thread about it to see if members under 14 that we see that is mature enough to see it we can let them in.

Well you started that large thread that got most of this started and going so I will change your usergroup (since you started that thread and all).

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
August 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Thanks Mister Andy. I will check it out as soon as possible. So, when is Soph getting unbanned.

Arcanine
August 13th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Thanks Mister Andy. I will check it out as soon as possible. So, when is Soph getting unbanned.
In a week from today (so next Friday) is when she gets un-banned. Jake started a new usergroup so she might be un-banned right now O_o.

aRedMoon
August 13th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Wow... she kinda over-reacgted to that. O.o;;

Err... demodded... *snorts knowing -where- she's modded*

aaaaaa
August 13th, 2004, 04:43 PM
What exactly did I miss, anyway?
Before I went to bed, I remember encourging her to continue posting, because I found her views fascinating.
This morning, my post (and presumably others) were deleted and she was banned.
What happened?

aRedMoon
August 13th, 2004, 04:44 PM
What exactly did I miss, anyway?
Before I went to bed, I remember encourging her to continue posting, because I found her views fascinating.
This morning, my post (and presumably others) were deleted and she was banned.
What happened?
She made some flaming posts, simple as that. =/

aaaaaa
August 13th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Oh. So there were more flaming posts, after her original ones about midway through the thread?
Thats where I wasn't too sure.

Kairi
August 14th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Soph asked me to post here explaining the details of her banning so everyone might understand. Soph did some flaming in the homosexuality thread in the T-dome. She exploded and later deleted her posts out of regret. Satoshi-kun removed them completely and he and Arcanine were going to let her go. She decided it wasn’t fair—any member how behaved like that would be banned. So she choose to have them ban her, and as it’s been said she’ll be returning in a week.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 14th, 2004, 06:56 PM
We did decide to move Soph out to the Ban usergroup for a week. After then, she'll be a mod without access to the T-Dome for a week more before being allowed back in.

Cool Cr@cker
August 14th, 2004, 07:21 PM
That's a good decision, I guess!And It's good she herself accepted to be banned

Arcanine
August 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Talk about flip flop, Soph asked to be banned (not to be moved to another usergroup) so I banned her again. Jake don't move her or un-ban her. It's what she wants and if she gets un-banned I will just ban her again.

Rukario
August 14th, 2004, 08:11 PM
please no further disscussion of T-Dome topics outside of the t-dome..

OK, you've posted the reason, so lets let it stay as that and nothing more..

Hope she's back soon, we'll miss her!

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Andy: I banned her again and you collided (banned her). How many times? @_@;

Arcanine
August 14th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Andy: I banned her again and you collided (banned her). How many times? @_@;
Funny thing is I don't see how we do it. XD
(what 5 or more times this week? XD)

Soph
August 19th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Okay, well im back now and im not going to flame, not ever again -_- bans suck so bad, never will I risk that again.

meh...im gonna bahave now...

Shiney
August 19th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Okay, well im back now and im not going to flame, not ever again -_- bans suck so bad, never will I risk that again.

meh...im gonna bahave now...

Haven't you learned that males are dwarn to mischief? You can't avoid it until that dare is over.

Soph
August 19th, 2004, 09:17 PM
lol, what do you mean by that exactly?

Shiney
August 19th, 2004, 09:22 PM
lol, what do you mean by that exactly?

I was making a joke that males are invariably drawn to making trouble, getting into mischief, ect. I was asking if you had learned that yet. ;)

Soph
August 19th, 2004, 09:24 PM
No...Im not going to flame any more thats what I meant by being good. Its not worth being banned again -_-

Cool Cr@cker
August 20th, 2004, 11:01 PM
WELCOME back Soph!Hope you behave!

Soph
August 21st, 2004, 03:34 AM
Yea...im going to be good now -_-