PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer Wani

MistressWani
August 6th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hi! I'm Wani, and I'm new here. Usually I go by Waninoko, but it was already used.
I used to draw at the oekaki, but I never really joined these forums. I am kinda new to forums as well. I want to trade Pokemon with people, but I'll probably be to shy to ask...
Anyways, I hope to have a good time here!
~Wani

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 6th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Hello MistressWani and I give you my warm welcome to PC.
Wani? it means ''crocodile'' in Japanese if I'm right.
Stay active, and don't let others bring you down, ok.

Hiidoran
August 6th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Don't be too shy to ask!
Most of the members here are really kind and accepting. I'm sure you will find lot's of people to trade with.
May I make a suggestion? If you are frightened of personally contacting other members for trading, you might want to check out the Wireless Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161). Everything is pretty casual around there. ;D

Also, it might not be a bad idea to check out the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600).
(She has probably already done that Hiidoran... sheesh. xD)

Don't worry about having a good time here, Wani. It's a pretty easy thing to do!
Just post anywhere that seems to call out your name, and I'm sure you will be making all kinds of friends in no time.

Welcome to PC!

Lee Jin Tyz
August 6th, 2008, 10:28 PM
hey its alright. youll meet alot of people here no doubt about that. and im also new here but people have been helpin me out so im sure you will be fine to.

moments.
August 6th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
You will have to post some of your art work here for people to admire when you have time!
Don't be shy! People in the Wireless Trading Corner like Hiidoran said are casual and nice so trading is something that is easy to do here and you will meet some nice people along the way.
You will enjoy your stay here because there are so many nice people to talk to, you just need to find them...

Qwilfish
August 7th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity! Don't be afraid to trade!

We are all too nice...

Neko64
August 7th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Hello Waninoko! Hm..if I'm not mistaken, isn't Waninoko the original name of Totodile? I'm pretty sure it is..xD

So you used to draw at the oekaki? This one or some other one? Because I used to draw at them too..I was a member of this one and of the suta-raito intermediate level one. Then me and my family moved and didn't have internet for over a year, so basically now I suck at comp drawing. xD I can still draw fairly well off the internet though..heh.

Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm sure you will though. Plus there are a lot of nice peeps here, so there is no need to be shy! ;P

Have fun! :)

-Neko

Feuer
August 8th, 2008, 07:06 PM
welcome to pc. hope you have fun. stay active and don't get into trouble.

Roy G. Biv
August 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Oh, dear! No need to be shy! We are ALL your friends here ^^

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Wani! Have fun and post a lot or else something might happen! (you never know :/ )

C'ya 'round!

-Roy

Mr. Pokemon
August 8th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Welcome, Wani! Don't be afraid or shy to ask anybody to trade or even battle with you! I've traded with... two people here and they were great! PokeCommunity really lives up to its name - a community for Pokemon fans!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 9th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC! Don't worry, there's lots of people here who would enjoy trading Pokemon! Enjoy your time here at the Community!