PDA

View Full Version : HI

shadow force
August 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM
HELLO EVERYBODY. SHADOW FORCE IS IN.

Asa
August 7th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Hello, I see you have joined are wonderful community here on PC shadow force. Please post lots and stay active so we can get to know you better.
Paul

Hiidoran
August 7th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Apparently you are in, Shadow Force!
(Are you "in 'da house?" or just "in?" XD)

Hey there, SF.
Welcome to the community! May I ask why you are screaming at us?
(What did I do!?)

One of the first things I did when I joined the Pokécommunity was read the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). They helped me out a lot, and I'm sure that they will help you quite a bit as well. After that, you are free to explore anything you want here!

The community has content on just about anything you may want, so go out there and let your voice be heard!
(Or rather read... but you know what I mean.)

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 7th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Hello there Shadowforce and welcome to PC. Stay active ok.
Have fun.

Roy G. Biv
August 7th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Ohaidere, Shadow. Welcome! This, as you can see, is The Pokecommunity. What you probably can't see is that our very existence here hangs in a balance. A balance depending on how often and intelligently our new members post. So post often, YOU could be the one to save The Pokecommunity

Anyway, that was all a lie. That still doesn't mean that you don't have to post often and intelligently, you're not quite off the hook!

I hope you have all kinds of fun and giggles with your new-found Pokepals!

Go wild

-Roy

Ambellina
August 8th, 2008, 05:58 AM
O_o Welcome to PC! ^^ I see you're excited to be here! XD

-HeaveN-
August 8th, 2008, 06:08 AM
Oh, that sure is shadowy.
I'm kinda unsure now that you're in (kidding)

Hi, I'm heavens. And it' always lucky to meet new people. Who knows they might end up being your buddies. ^^
Now! don't stare at my post!
You've gotta lot of posting to do now. ^^