View Full Version : newbie:

August 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Hello. I was recommended to this site by darkshade, and i'm quite new to the concept of rom hacking, so i might need a bit of guidance and perhaps a leg up. i wish to make a hack. i have Advance Map , but scripting and pokemon location modifiers will be a problem for me to do, so I will apprectiate any help given.

August 8th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Hey Dragpyre! Welcome to pc. ;) I may not be able to help you with the rom hacking stuff, but if you need help with rom modification, I would suggest going to the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) sub forum and see if there is anything there that might help you out.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! Good luck with the rom hacking~;)

Working Class Hero
August 8th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC! -beat Jeremy-

August 8th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Welcome to PC sweetie! =3 *Huggles.* Please read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, make friends, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! =3

August 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Hello! And welcome. I hope you'll have fun here.

Roy G. Biv
August 8th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Welcome Pyre, to the Pokecommunity. If you're ever having troubles with the emulation keep in mind that there's other things you can do here too ^^

Have tons of funs and make friends

August 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Welcome to PC! ^^ Have fun & ask for help if you get stuck on anything! tehre are TONS of people to help. See ya around!

Ayumi Hamasaki
August 8th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Hi,welcome to PC hope you have lots of fun here. Make sure to post lots and stay active so we can get to know you better.

August 8th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Hi dragpyre ^^
Congratulations on joining the community! There's plenty of forums for whatever you want, so take everyone else's advice and keep it real :3

August 8th, 2008, 1:40 PM
I would suggest going to the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) sub forum and see if there is anything there that might help you out.
Bad Neko, the Emulation section is not a "Sub-forum." xD
(Now she went and hurt its pride... <:3)

None-the-less, I would suggest you check out the link that Neko gave you, if you want more information regarding rom-hacking.

Well, since just about everything has been said here. I will leave on just one note.
I'm sure you're hacking skills will improve here at the community and I'm sure you will have a blast doing so!
Enjoy yourself. Welcome to the Pokécommunity!

August 9th, 2008, 3:51 AM
hiya m8 so how u finding the site???
i can allways help u out if u get stuck on hacking ;)