PDA

View Full Version : What did you use your Master Ball on?

DonRoyale
August 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I read FAQ's all the time to find charts and such, and whenever I get to the part where the player gets the Master Ball, I always get "DON'T WASTE IT, USE IT ON THE DOGS/LATI(A/O)S OR A SHINY".

So, what did you "waste" your Master Ball on?

I usually use it on Mewtwo/Rayquaza. I never waste it on one of those second-rate cowards that just LOLRUN whenever I try and catch them. :S

KING KRIS
August 8th, 2008, 1:34 PM
I usually use on a legendary but in emerald i clone it:badsmile:http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/603575.gif

Click here to feed me a fruit! (http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/603575)
Get your own at Dinomon! (http://www.dinomon.com/) and join the pokeplush group in the mixed community group section :)

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3513/gold2gp0.gif (http://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showthread.php?t=100537)
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f228/NarutoAsh/Pokemon%20Pewter%20Album/411217840584uq2.png?t=1217840753

Demeter
August 8th, 2008, 5:42 PM
I used mine on Latios. My sister used her's on Kyogre.

the taco king
August 8th, 2008, 5:51 PM
i use mine on alot of things, dependong on the version and if i can clone them.

Red1530
August 8th, 2008, 7:02 PM
I used mine on Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

.emerald
August 8th, 2008, 7:09 PM
I don't get it to why you people waste it on the Placed Legends??

I didn't use it yet, but if i am required to answer, i would use it on "moving" Legends, & a shiny.

August 8th, 2008, 7:26 PM
Used it on Suicune/Raikou/Entei on FR/LG, and Latios/Latias on RSE.

Inferno2991
August 8th, 2008, 8:02 PM
Well sadly i threw it at a shiny numel, i freaked out ok lol but now i just clne them on emerald and trying to sr all the legends on it :D

Macaveli
August 8th, 2008, 8:18 PM
Suicune in Firered and Latias in Emerald

The Graceful Assassin
August 8th, 2008, 9:11 PM
i used mine on kyogre but awhile back my cousin used one on a raticate. Wasnt shiny either just a regular raticate.

Charizard EX
August 8th, 2008, 9:55 PM
I keep until I get to the battle frontier, I always catch rayquaza with greate ball. I make 150 clones of MASTER BALL!

Gold warehouse
August 9th, 2008, 1:12 AM
[email protected] I caught Groudon on my 2nd ultra ball.

Vie
August 9th, 2008, 1:23 AM
most of the time I use it for the 'lets run!' pokemon like latias/latios or suicune, because Iam to lazy to follow them all the time.

Haza
August 9th, 2008, 2:57 AM
Latias and Latios. I avoid the drama and catch it when it pops up. nothing else is worth a master ball.

ѕℓσωвяσ
August 9th, 2008, 3:47 AM
Kyogre in Sapphire. x.x -shot-

I got so cheesed off with him, I just thought, stuff it. And off
it went. xD I actually got lucky with Latias, because I had a crobat with
mean look, so it wasn't much of a challenge. ^^

shiny_Riolu
August 9th, 2008, 3:49 AM
rayquaza and my first shiny on fire red LOL

Valarauca
August 9th, 2008, 6:04 AM
firered mewtwo
leafgreen: traded it to firered (unused)
emerald: cloned (rayquazia, groundon, ect.)
ruby: latio (caught groudon with greatball
XD: lugia (ftw)
coli: glitched (every shadow after you get, then transfered to ruby)...

Dark-X
August 9th, 2008, 6:09 AM
I clone master balls or cheat so i use on legends or shinys or any pokemon i want cause im 2 lazy to attack and use ultra balls or pokeballs.

evilmagikarp94
August 9th, 2008, 6:11 AM
I used it on Kyorgre in Sapphire, and Mewtwo in Fire Red, I catpture the dogs and legendary birds avec ultra balls.

Luck
August 9th, 2008, 9:51 AM
I used mine on Latios in Ruby.
and i used my masterball in Fire red on mewtwo.
I can get Entei easily with mean look and thunder wave.

EvilMuffinKate
August 9th, 2008, 9:58 AM
I caught a shiny Tentacool using a Pokeball or I think it was a nest ball.
I knew Tentacool was so random , but I caught it for the sake of getting one shiny until my game corrupts.

Back to the topic, I always use it on Latios (I play Ruby!), since they run away, and real annoying to chase around town (Hoenn).
In FR, I used it on a pathetic Zapdos. I'm not sayin' he's worthless, don't get me wrong. I just meant I could've used an Ultra Ball on it! Although, I had no more Ultraballs (or any kind) in my bag, except for that Master Ball, and since I have no choice, I just used it on the Zapdos. :(

The Hero Without a Name
August 9th, 2008, 7:37 PM
Suicune.

Unfortunately, mines has bs IV's and nature (quiet). Granted, it's not as bad as say, Lonely or Naughty, but it still leaves something to be desired.

Saryka
August 9th, 2008, 7:46 PM
I still have mine, since I haven't actually caught any Legendaries apart from Groudon yet. I'll find one of the dogs one day. D8

ΜσdαΜϑrdεrεr
August 9th, 2008, 8:09 PM
Well, I cloned a bunch of pokemon with Master balls. I'm not using any cheat devices. You can clone them anytime. First off, you gotta check that link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzzGBdV7bQ)out. :)

Alexx the pokemaster
August 9th, 2008, 11:53 PM
when I first started to play pokemon. I used my master ball on a level 26 Doduo :(

But now I use them on Pokemon that move around, like Latias.

Master Jecht
August 9th, 2008, 11:58 PM
i used it on groudon/kyogre just because i don't want to spend time trying to capture them over and over. I just want to advance the plot so i can beat the game.

Tyranitar.
August 11th, 2008, 6:36 AM
I used mine for every legendary since they were so stubborn >_O Since I cloned my masterballs. But I used the original one on Latios

sumidiotdude
August 11th, 2008, 10:26 AM
My sister used it on a Nidorina... go figure.

Jubilation
August 21st, 2008, 6:17 PM
I never actually use it, though, when I do, I use it on Rayquaza

Swampert trainer
August 21st, 2008, 6:30 PM
I used mine on rayqauza because he was very very stubburn.Groundon and kyogre where a cake walk with a ultra ball.

♣Gawain♣
August 22nd, 2008, 12:13 AM
'Cause master balls are mega rare, I used it on hard to catch ones. Usually I used it on the Latis and the Beasts, but occasionally on shinies( If I happened to get one.)

Rand al'Thor
August 24th, 2008, 4:33 AM
I use mine only on Latios and Latias. All the other Legendaries I capture with the good old great and ultraballs!

~Misty~
August 24th, 2008, 6:39 AM
I think I used it on Latias, and I Ultra Balled the Kyogre, but I forget!

BassFace
August 24th, 2008, 7:19 AM
In the Ruby game I once rented, I used it on Latios, because the game was out on rental and I didn't want to waste time tracking the thing all over Hoenn. It's hard enough running into him in the first place, but having to track him down several more times to weaken and catch him takes way too long, and I didn't want to pay overdue fines for a late-returned game. Latios was pretty much the only reason I rented Ruby, anyway, so it was worth using the Master Ball on him. I needed him to complete my Hoenn Pokedex in Emerald.

In Emerald, I had two Master Balls, so I used them on Rayquaza and, I believe, Groudon. I caught Kyogre in an Ultra Ball. The reason I had two Master Balls was because I traded one over from a copy of Fire Red I rented and never finished. I know I could've used one on Latias, but I preferred to go through the whole deal of catching her in an Ultra Ball. I used Wobbuffet against her so that she couldn't escape during my capture attempt.

M O M U S U
August 24th, 2008, 9:00 AM
I haven't used mine yet. Somehow I was able to capture Mewtwo with an ultra ball O_O

Clevink
August 24th, 2008, 3:39 PM
If I know I'm going to be playing the game and stick with it, then [email protected], but if it's just some game I'm doing for a little bit to pass the time, then probably Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.

solopy567
August 24th, 2008, 5:49 PM
I used it on an electrode right after i got it.

When you get the master ball in RSE, there are the electrodes left....I got lucky and one of them was shiny. Considering my past experiences with those electrode, i knew they were going to self destruct, so i used the master ball i got a second before

AdvanceMapper
August 24th, 2008, 6:13 PM
I used it on a ......................................Koffing. (XD)
This way, I still have many shinies and all legends avalible without a 100% catch rate.

Dialga812
August 24th, 2008, 9:43 PM
I USED MINE IN LATIOS (EMERALD) AND THAT'S THE ONLY MASTER BALL I GOT SOO YEAH I CAPTURED HIM :D......

hothead
August 24th, 2008, 10:00 PM
i usuallly keep them i like a challenge with caputuring thing im still shocked thaat i caught a mewtwo with a pokeballl

THIRTY-SIX
August 24th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Ruby first time: Rayquaza.
Ruby second: none I transferred it to Diamond. xD
Emerald: none, I used other balls to capture the legends so I transferred to Diamond. xD
Fire red: Mewtwo
Leaf Green, Transferred.

Xebelleon
August 24th, 2008, 11:31 PM
FireRed & LeafGreen: Mewtwo
Ruby: Latios
Sapphire: Latias
Emerald: Still have it...

ZBDP
August 25th, 2008, 2:04 PM
i used it on groudon/kyogre just because i don't want to spend time trying to capture them over and over. I just want to advance the plot so i can beat the game.

yeh. I agree. TBH, I only used mine on Groudon and never caught another legendary again (I just wanted the beat the game...Groudon uses ERUPTION!)

Dragon Dance
August 25th, 2008, 2:11 PM
I used my master ball on a shiny Weavile.

the bitter end.
August 25th, 2008, 4:31 PM
Well I used them on Mewtwo in FRLG, and Rayquazza is Emerald, I didn't know the Lati's ran away form you when I caught Rayquazza.

Moist Bander
August 25th, 2008, 4:47 PM
I don't understand why people use them on Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos/Mewtwo/Kyogre/Groundon/Rayquaza/etc. It's part of the fun to stock up on ultra/timer balls and use a strategy on the pokemon you are trying to catch. However, those running away pokemon may seem realistic, but I have no time for breeding/getting/having some pokemon with mean look and trying to wear it down. I'm way to lazy for that.

Avey
August 25th, 2008, 5:16 PM
As soon as I receive a Master Ball, I toss it away. There's no fun in catching the Legendaries without them going down with a struggle, in my opinion. It's more challenging without using a Master Ball. It takes more skill, patience, concentration and luck to catch a Legendary without the Master Ball. I feel more happy when I catch a Legendary with an Ultra Ball after a hard fight than I do when I use a Master Ball. In short, I dislike the item known as the Master Ball.

Ludger
August 25th, 2008, 5:21 PM
Like Rekhyt, I tend to not use them, though I don't toss them. It's not as epic if you catch something in a Master Ball.

Duskfall
August 25th, 2008, 8:17 PM
As soon as I receive a Master Ball, I toss it away. There's no fun in catching the Legendaries without them going down with a struggle, in my opinion. It's more challenging without using a Master Ball. It takes more skill, patience, concentration and luck to catch a Legendary without the Master Ball. I feel more happy when I catch a Legendary with an Ultra Ball after a hard fight than I do when I use a Master Ball. In short, I dislike the item known as the Master Ball.

I might kill myself if I did that. I treasure Masterballs as holy artifacts.

FR/FG: Entei (I fainted Mewtwo :D ) On another file I used it on a Shiny Hipno. Ya know, the hypno that attacks Lostelle?
R/S/E: Kyorge. 'Cause it's sick.
D/P: Dialga. heck, I was reading on the internet that Dialga was crazy hard to catch, so I interrupted the ominous mood by chucking a Masterball at it. That was easy. Ah, the Masterball, the Pokemon Easy Button.

Dukey
August 25th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Latias,

and btw Duskfall, I hope you realise that DIalga is THE easiest pokemon to catch in the game, I caught it on my first throw with an ultra ball, twice

hackergkenzz
August 26th, 2008, 6:49 PM
i wasted mine on rayquazza (not like thats wasting)

JX Valentine
August 26th, 2008, 7:03 PM
I usually try to save my Master Ball for, yeah, the running legendaries. Basically, I'm impatient and easily frustrated, so seeing a legendary only to have it run away before I can do much of anything (considering it always takes me 1029801 different balls to catch a legendary -- just because of my luck) is not cool in my book. Yeah, they're a bit cheap (the running away part, at least), but I'd rather just spent two seconds of my time catching them instead of hours. The Master Ball is precious, yeah, but my time's even more so, I think. Especially when I've got Pokemon I could be training instead. >_O

So, that's one of the gerbils in GSC (whichever is annoying me the most, if I don't just clone and catch through Silver), [email protected] in Ruby/Sapphire (I don't own Emerald. Yet.), the gerbils in FrLg, and Cresselia in DP. (I didn't have a hard time catching or encountering Mespirit for some reason. Cresselia was a different story, of course.) For RBY, I just save it for Mewtwo. If I don't just clone it via the MissingNo. trick and Master Ball the crap out of the stuff I find along Cinnabar's coast for awhile out of sheer boredom.

With standing legendaries, I don't mind. They don't run away, so it's more satisfying a challenge to actually stand and fight them until I can finally get them to stay in the blinking ball.

MasterZman
August 27th, 2008, 5:12 PM
In Red i used it on Mewtwo, In Blue i used it on Mew(No Cheats it was on my GB),
In Yellow it was Moltrase, Gold was Ho-Oh, Silver was Luiga, Crystal was Suicaune, Ruby was Groudon, Sapphire was Kyogra, Emrield um i accidantaly cloned it so i captured all the ledinarys avalible(Including Mew), In Fire Red um still playing it and can't make my mined up, Leaf Green was Zapdos, XD was Shadow Luigia, and Diamond was Dialga.
Yes i got a lot of pokemon games!

dark_seeker
August 27th, 2008, 6:10 PM
calm natured suicune..decent nature crappy ivs

Nashton
August 27th, 2008, 6:26 PM
in red, i was young (about 6 or 7) i used it on an trainer battle i thought i could "capture any pokemon with out fail" XD
then i learned the missing no. glitch and clone all my items haha!

tomakatom
August 27th, 2008, 6:53 PM
I use my masterball on the legendary dogs in fr/lg, or latios and latias. Once i caught groudon with a dive ball cause it was the only ball i had left besides the masterball

Tré
August 27th, 2008, 7:47 PM
aw....i think is used my master ball on mewtwo...because i think i've don't have any extra balls on bag to sue on it...too bad..

dragonarche
August 27th, 2008, 11:04 PM
i used my master ball on a latias
Dam latias kept on running away

iRawr-x
August 27th, 2008, 11:30 PM
In my Leaf-Green, I used my masterball on Raikou.
I used a Ultra Ball on Shiny Mewtwo (No cheating or hacking) =D

hoyboy
August 28th, 2008, 2:03 PM
I used mine on a magikarp by accident in Fire red then reset my game and used it on Mewtwo.

groudonlover
September 13th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I used my Ruby-Masterball on Groudon(x_x) and became completely mad at that ***** Latios that was killing my Crobats and Escaping my balls, then i caught him on the first Ultra ball after a Mirror Coat from a Wobbuffet almost killed him :)

My Leaf Green MB was used on Mewtwo...
It is fun to chase the movings with Wobbuffets :)

BTW: Is it harder to catch Shinies or do they Run?

===
In blue i accidentally used it on a Magikarp lol

Tanooki
September 13th, 2008, 6:48 PM
Latias and Latios. As tempting as it is to use it on Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, those Pokemon can be caught a lot more easily. I mean, it's not like their going anywhere. =P

Conor
September 14th, 2008, 1:08 AM
I used it on latios on emerald and on suicune on leaf green.
Most legends can be caught with a great ball so why waste it on them.

Lynnx
September 14th, 2008, 3:01 AM
In LeafGreen, I've always used it on Mewtwo. I'm trying to find Suicune first, though, and then do the Cerulean Cave bit so I won't be tempted. =P

Levity-Adam
September 14th, 2008, 3:21 AM
One time I accidently used my Masterball on a Rhydon.. Doh!
Most of the time I usually use it on Rayquasa because, it's sometimes impossible to catch Rayquaza with an Ultra Ball..
Next time though, I'm gonna save it for Latios, just in case he runs away.

~ Levity-Adam

SXC-Conway
September 14th, 2008, 3:24 AM
I used mine on giratina in pearl
dialga on diamond
rayquaza on ruby and sapphire
and latias on emerald
ther th only ones i can rememba

EvilMuffinKate
September 14th, 2008, 4:41 AM
One time I accidently used my Masterball on a Rhydon.. Doh!
Most of the time I usually use it on Rayquasa because, it's sometimes impossible to catch Rayquaza with an Ultra Ball..
Next time though, I'm gonna save it for Latios, just in case he runs away.

~ Levity-Adam
'ya know I caught it with a Timer Ball. Capturing it with a Timer ball is quite easier for me than with ultra balls.

I stupidly used it on a Zapdos last time and I stupidly used it on Articuno (>.< do'h)
Then I stupidly used it on Groudon in my Ruby.
But I wisely used it on Latios because I hated chasing it around. And also, I was so frustrated from moving around that I just stayed on one route and it got tired and went to me.
Oh yeah I remember the first time I finished Ruby I saw this news on the TV and I automatically knew it was Latios time.
I went to Slateport to begin my search then I encountered it but I never knew it could flee so I had to chase it all around the map... I was so frustrated I could've killed myself... >_< =(

Urist McHemlock
September 14th, 2008, 10:08 AM
diamond dialga because it was hard but i used my friend's pro action replay to get more and i got an arceus

Most of the time I usually use it on Rayquaza because, it's sometimes impossible to catch Rayquaza with an Ultra Ball.
I used an ultra ball on a rayquaza and caught it

GreenStorm
September 14th, 2008, 10:58 AM
I would only use it on a shiny, since they're hard to get, given that I never caught a shiny. Other than that, I usually save all the time.

Saltare.
September 14th, 2008, 11:16 AM
I actually have 1 more masterball after I used it on Rayquaza. I made a pokemon hold it, and I traded from my bro's sapphire to my emerald so I'm gonna use my last masterball on Lati/o/as

Cassino
September 14th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I don't remember the times I used master balls. I do know however that I used it when I just felt like it... lol.

MoogleTime
September 14th, 2008, 5:16 PM
used mine on a lvl 4 caterpie :/

ChamsRock
September 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I always use mine on Rayquaza. For some reason, I enjoy tracking down the cowards.

Clevink
September 15th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Depending on which game I'm playing, Latios/Latias

Kozoi
September 15th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I used mine on a Caterpie when i first played Pokemon Blue because i was a newbie, good times.

ChronicEdge
September 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I'm saving mine for a shiny around level 30 (too strong for an ultra ball, but will still be one-hitted by anything I own).

Led Zeppelin Pwn
September 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Red, mewtwo,
duh.
Blue, mewtwo, duh.
Actually in R and B I used the missingno glitch.

Emerald, I used it on Rayquaza,
I forgot what I used it on on diamond

mrpwnageisme
September 15th, 2008, 5:19 PM
I used Mine on LUGIA mwahaha i went to the event hahahahah

Akarei Yorume
September 15th, 2008, 5:49 PM
Well, the first handheld pkmn game I ever got was Pokemon Sapphire... needless to say I was a stupid noob. Lol.

I thought you were supposed to use the Master Ball on Kyogre, so I did. O_o But now I'll use it on the Migrating Legendaries. o_o

k.stark
September 16th, 2008, 2:18 AM
I played those games so often that Ihave so many master balls...
I dont realy need them xD
but I use them often on Ho-Oh

la increible Esteban
September 16th, 2008, 12:29 PM
In emerald I used my masterball on a shiney Smeargle in Artisan Cave

Mōnštȝr¿
September 16th, 2008, 1:06 PM
Eh... I use it on anything really sometimes I get bored and use it on easy pokemon. Like a pidgey. :3

furrypaws16
September 16th, 2008, 6:18 PM
I used it on [email protected], just for the sake of catching it on Ruby. On Fire Red, I used it on Mewtwo.

...The VERY NEXT battle was Entei. Roar. Ran away. Never came back. >____________<

Red1530
September 16th, 2008, 6:35 PM
I used it on [email protected], just for the sake of catching it on Ruby. On Fire Red, I used it on Mewtwo.

...The VERY NEXT battle was Entei. Roar. Ran away. Never came back. >____________<Since you have seen it, you can track it with the Pokédex.

.Iramet
September 23rd, 2008, 12:37 PM
I have not used my masterball yet I'm saving it, so that if I run into a latio's it will be mine.
^_^

furrypaws16
September 23rd, 2008, 1:40 PM
Yellow- Looking back...I've never beaten an original game from that generation (E4 counts as beaten)! >_< I need to finish Yellow before the battery dies, just to say I have...

Gold- Too long ago to remember. =P It was most likely the level 70 Lugia, or it could've been one of the three gerbils. My bet goes with one of those two.

Ruby- It's been a variety of things. First two runthroughs, I didn't even finish the E4 either (pattern, anyone? =P), so I think I either saved it or used it on a Groudon. My third playthrough, which I recently deleted with exactly 230 hours, I used it on whichever Lati is in Ruby, partially because they're annoying and partially because I killed Groudon. I think it had something to do with it taking over an hour, perhaps because of explosion...

Sapphire- I used it on a Kyogre, since it was my brother's, and I knew he wanted it back really soon, so I just wanted to beat the 8 gym leaders and then he could have it, since I already had the data from the other Lati from one of my friends who has Emerald.

Fire Red- The fight with Mewtwo. The next fight was Entei, who promptly roared and ran away forever. *sob*

Pearl- First playthrough, I made it to like the third gym and just got bored with the game. Second and current playthrough, I used it on a Palkia. I had literally one pokemon left at medium health after the fight, and it was 7 levels below him, so I just kinda gave up and threw it away, not wanting to go through that fight again. Having seen the running Spirit at least 3 times now, I kinda wish I had kept it...oh well.

I've already started my Ruby over, and I'm starting over my Fire Red as well as soon as I finish uploading the Pokemon...why NIntendo needed to add that stupid 6-a-day rule, I'm not sure. I'll probably use it on the Lati again for Ruby and save it for the gerbil on Fire Red.

pika96
September 23rd, 2008, 3:06 PM
Guess wat i useed my mastr bl on? actually first, i started up my gameshark and got 99+ mastr bls, then i got access to mew, deoxis, latios+is,groundon kyroge and rayquaza.now, i have every legendary pkmn evr made!!!

xcept for sinnoh of course cause its on emerald XD

BeelzemontZero
September 23rd, 2008, 8:18 PM
In FireRed to catch Mewtwo

in Emerald to Catch Raquaza

Spirit Ruler
September 24th, 2008, 7:33 AM
I always use my Master Ball on one of the Dogs/Lati's/Cresselia or Mesprit.

Pikazard
September 24th, 2008, 7:35 AM
I used it on a bronzong I dunno why

Barney.
September 24th, 2008, 7:47 AM
LG: Articuno....Don't ask
FR: Raikou
R: Groudon...Rawr
S: One of the regi's
XD: Lugia
Coll: Tyranitar or Metagross
P: Uxie...Rawr again.
D: Never used it, traded it on Pearl with Dialga and then restarted the game.

Thar.

Water Pokémon Specialist
September 24th, 2008, 8:29 AM
How do you Clone a Master Ball?

I used it on Rayquaza in Emerald and Cresselia in Pearl!

wolf
September 24th, 2008, 8:56 AM
To clone a master ball (gba) u go to the battle tower.
1. You deposit a pokemon holding a master ball.
2. Save the game.
3. Withdraw that Pokemon.
4. Ask the lady far right you battle a multi-battle.
5. Challenge it and doesn't matter which pokemon you choose to challenge.
6. While it is saving turn the game off.
7. You should be by the pc with pokemon in the party and pokemon in the pc.
8. Then migrate the pokemon holding a masterball and voila! There is a master ball.
Repeat and you have tons, you need wifi for ds cloning and I don't know about the ds cloning.

Master Control Program
September 24th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I used my Master Ball on Mesprit in D/P, and will probably use it on one of the three dogs in Silver. And I'll probably use it on Mewtwo in FireRed. But back to D/P, I had no problem catching Cresselia, and I think it's hilarious that people used their ball on Dialga/Palkia. Easiest legendaries to catch in any Pokemon game!

Donnie
September 25th, 2008, 1:45 PM
Fire Red: A shiny Ponyta
I was running through One Island when
A shiny Ponyta appeared,
I hesitaded and used the Masterball. xD

-Umbreon

Kaiser Glider
September 25th, 2008, 4:21 PM
I can't believe I still remember this, but in my Red version I threw it at a random level 44 Weezing. no real reason, don't even remember where it was, but... yeah. gimme a break, i was 10 and sleep-deprived, lol. :)

suicidesal
September 25th, 2008, 4:26 PM
I was always a cheater face, and copied my masterball through he R/B Cinnabar island, or turn of GB while changing boxes scam for G/S... so I used i on all legendaries.
Didn't really play much of R/S/E or D/P, but I DO remember in one ruby game I had going I saw and caught BOTH a shiny cacnea and the begining evolution of loudred.
And this was on the real cartridge game, no cheats or anything that I found them. (But I just used a pokeball on them)

thorn96
September 25th, 2008, 4:56 PM
In Emerald, I multiplied mine, then used it on every legendary that
graced me with they're presence. But if I hadn't, I would
have used it on Latias/Latios (I did anyway).

furrypaws16
September 26th, 2008, 1:46 PM
Since you have seen it, you can track it with the Pokédex.

*blinks*

That's weird. For some reason, I thought there was a glitch that if Entei or Raikou used roar to run away, they never came back, as in, dissappeared from the game permanantly. Booting up my game now, that's obviously not the case. Thanks for telling me that, especially since I was about to delete that file! Close one, eh?

aaronburnsyou
September 26th, 2008, 4:25 PM
In my opinion, all the legendaries are pretty easy to catch, but they just take a long time to do at times. I always like the challenge of catching all of them without a Master Ball (I may even limit myself to Poke Balls), so as the risk taker I am, I ended up trading my Master Ball away, so I guess you could say I used my Master Ball on my friend.

Red1530
September 26th, 2008, 5:11 PM
*blinks*

That's weird. For some reason, I thought there was a glitch that if Entei or Raikou used roar to run away, they never came back, as in, dissappeared from the game permanantly. Booting up my game now, that's obviously not the case. Thanks for telling me that, especially since I was about to delete that file! Close one, eh?You are welcome furrypaws16.

Elys
September 27th, 2008, 4:53 PM
I used to catch Rayquaza, there was no way to put my Pokemon in a battle with that thing LOL!

Flaps
September 28th, 2008, 3:10 AM
I havent used my masterballs. On leafgreen I have every pokemon except for celebi, mew, deoxys and Jirachi. on Emerald I have most pokemon except from feebas, mew, deoxys, jirachi, and celebi. Call me crazy but I TOSS my MASTERBALL so that I don't get tempted to use it. What can I say? I prefer to work for the near-impossible-to-catch pokemon.

DeathlyHallows
September 28th, 2008, 3:19 AM
I usually use mine on a Legendary that runs away, so that I don't have to keep following it!
In Crystal: Entei!
In sapphire: Latias.
In Emerald: Latios.
In Pearl: Cresselia.

used to be Twiggy
September 28th, 2008, 7:38 PM
My cousin is...unintelligent and thus, he used my master ball on a pikachu.... And then I saved it before realizing. I had not known at the time lolz

The Hero Without a Name
September 28th, 2008, 7:48 PM
I usually use mine on a Legendary that runs away, so that I don't have to keep following it!
In Crystal: Entei!
In sapphire: Latias.
In Emerald: Latios.
In Pearl: Cresselia.
no offense but Entei's a waste of a Master Ball

Roxas090
September 28th, 2008, 8:09 PM
I used my master ball on Latios.

Yakuzaku
September 28th, 2008, 9:25 PM
On FR I Used It On Suicine
On Emerald I Used It On Rayquaza And Deoxys Well I Used It
To Clone Master Balls Too

Ehwick
October 1st, 2008, 4:18 PM
I used mine on a shiny Abra.

Goketsu
October 2nd, 2008, 3:50 PM
I used mine on Rayquaza and Mewtwo.
same here for me tho I wish now I would have saved it for Latios or Latias but I ended up catching them both anyways so its all good

Bludycomicsinc
October 2nd, 2008, 3:55 PM
I used it on articuno.He was hard for me to catch after being defeted a couple hundred times I decided to give up.

.Eevee-Chan
October 2nd, 2008, 5:56 PM
FR/LG:Mewtwo
Emerald:Latias(Fleeing Pokemon or shinies that is)

Obe3
October 2nd, 2008, 6:22 PM
Mewtwo usually. If not, then I dont use it because I like the challenge of capturing pokemon the hard way

Space
October 4th, 2008, 10:37 PM
In Fire Red i used it on a lvl 2 Rattata! rattatta rocks! say 333 if you agree with me!

Infamous Amos
October 4th, 2008, 10:48 PM
In pearl, I used it on Mesprit.
On Ruby, well... Technily I used it on Regigigas ( I attached it to my Gardevoir when I migrated my Pokemon to Pearl...)
On RBY used it on Mewtwo
On GSC... I don't remember D:

Cynic Kaka
October 4th, 2008, 10:51 PM
I accidentally wasted it on a magikarp..

I thought I had a pokeball, and i didn't and without looking, I kept japping A and then the Master ball caught it. >_<

Pokemonmaster540
October 6th, 2008, 6:52 PM
Hmm...

Red:Mewtwo
Blue:Mewtwo
Yellow:Mewtwo

Gold:Lugia
Silver:Ho-Oh
Crystal:Nothing

Ruby:Latios
Saphire:Kyogre
Emerald:Shiny Silcoon :/

Fire-Red:Mewtwo
Leaf-Green:Mewtwo

Diamond:Mesprit
Pearl:Mesrit
Platinum:Giratina

I was mad about Silcoon,lol!

Red1530
October 7th, 2008, 8:29 AM
I was mad about Silcoon,lol!I wouldn't be because shiny Pokémon are rarer then the legendary Pokémon.

Eon-Rider
October 7th, 2008, 8:31 AM
In Sapphire I used mine on Kyogre deliberately. =\

Azzurra
October 7th, 2008, 8:54 AM
In Emerald I used mine on Latias, and in Ruby I used it on Groudon, which is a pretty big shame.

~SilverSoul
October 7th, 2008, 2:01 PM
If you want to know a funny story then I'll tell you.

My little sister used her master ball on a weedle on purpose. She looked at me totally clueless when I asked her why she wasted that ball on that pokemon. So stupid...

Honest
October 7th, 2008, 2:09 PM
IN Firered: Mewtwo
Emerald: Latios(darn thing came before i could duplicate)
Pearl: Not used yet

Sheek
October 7th, 2008, 3:14 PM
I recently restarted Sapphire and got scammed out of my Master Ball.

I was trying to catch a Modest Kyogre by saving and resetting until I got the one I wanted. I used all my Ultra Balls on it and didn't get it, so I decided to use the Master Ball and see what nature I would've got. It was my first attempt at catching it...I got Modest...

So yeah, Master Ball gone. Now I want a good natured Rayquaza, and getting it is one of the most annoying things I ever had to do in a PKMN game...

Goldenhammerhead
October 7th, 2008, 3:38 PM
If you want to know a funny story then I'll tell you.

My little sister used her master ball on a weedle on purpose. She looked at me totally clueless when I asked her why she wasted that ball on that pokemon. So stupid...

On my cyrstal, once (deleted the save), my little sister master balled an unknown and saved.

LaurenLOVESTONED
October 7th, 2008, 3:39 PM
My friend used his on a level three Weedle. It was the funniest thing ever

BeachBoy
October 7th, 2008, 3:42 PM
Blue version, very young, a little boy named Ryan obtained the Master Ball... what did he use it on, you ask? A... *drum roll* Muk. ^___^ I wanted to see if it worked. :D;; Ahaha.

Goldenhammerhead
October 7th, 2008, 3:43 PM
Blue version, very young, a little boy named Ryan obtained the Master Ball... what did he use it on, you ask? A... *drum roll* Muk. ^___^ I wanted to see if it worked. :D;; Ahaha.

I once used it on a pigeotto, just because I wanted one...you don't think when you are younger lol.

shiniyoyo4000
October 7th, 2008, 3:51 PM
id use it on a legendary thats worth catching like dexoys or something that is ultra rare

(raquaza is not included) latios and latias

yuki3056
October 24th, 2008, 12:34 PM
haha i used mine on

fire red: shiny moltres (i diddnt sr at all first one lol)
leaf green: shiny zapdos (sr as well lol i might do articuno next)
emerald: latios
ruby: shiny voltorb (lol new maulville sr)
sapphire: shiny bagon (first bagon i found i was afaird to fight it lol)

Niles Crane
October 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Okay,

Ruby (1st time): Groudon
Ruby (2nd time): Groudon
Ruby (3rd time): You guessed it, Rayquaza.
After that I cant remember, I've restarted alot.

Leaf Green: Never used, never got to Mewtwo.
Emerald: Rayquaza.

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
October 24th, 2008, 12:48 PM
in emerald i used mine on latios
i caught rayquazza with a great ball
false swipe + spore ftw =)

月Star
October 25th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I used it on Rayquaza on Emerald >.<
at the time I never knew of Latios or Latias, so I
went the old fashion and threw pokeballs like mad at them.

Aine
October 29th, 2008, 3:50 AM
I used accidentally used mine on Moltres in FR. -_- I didn't realized it until I went to battle Mewtwo.

In Emerald, I used it on Rayquaza. =P

Silverwings-Lumina
October 29th, 2008, 11:03 AM
When I first played Pokemon... I used my Masterball on a Magikarp ._.
Cos' I didn't know what Masterball was and I thought Magikarp was a super rare Pokemon... Until I found out about it's super "useful" move- Splash. Yay. -__-
Anyway, I used my Masterball (In Sapphire) on Rayquaza. I caught Latias with an ultra ball, and Kyogre with a great ball. So... ._.
*Thinks about that stupid Magikarp incident and kicks the wall* ... O_O''

Luna Altaire
October 30th, 2008, 2:33 PM
*sigh* I spent mine stupidly. I wasted mine on Moltres in Leafgreen. I then ran into Mewtwo later, and I killed Mewtwo, accidentally saving afterward. Smart, aren't I? :P

groudonlover
October 30th, 2008, 2:53 PM
*sigh* I spent mine stupidly. I wasted mine on Moltres in Leafgreen. I then ran into Mewtwo later, and I killed Mewtwo, accidentally saving afterward. Smart, aren't I? :P
Yeah very XD
I used mine on Groudon, and actually believed it was the most hard-catched Pokemon in the game, until i discovered Latios :/
I caught Latios on 1x Ultra ball after a Mirror Coat from Wobbuffet, and Rayquaza on my hmmm... 600th SR after accidentally killing (or KO) it, on a Great Ball, as i forgot to buy balls before i went up that big tower-thing :P

SkyPioneer
October 30th, 2008, 8:40 PM
Any serious gamer would be ashamed of themselves if they used a Master Ball at all.
At the very least, you would clone it.

The Exorcist
October 31st, 2008, 9:40 PM
Lol, in Emerald I use the clone glitch to clone Master Balls then catch all the legendary Pokemon with the like 10 master balls I have lol. But in other games, I use it on Rayquaza (R/S) and Raikou/Entei/Suicune (LG/FR).

JollyRoger25
October 31st, 2008, 9:45 PM
Used mine on MewTwo(Leaf Green) and Latias(Emerald), but luckly before I used in in Emearld, I cloned five more.

Caelus
October 31st, 2008, 9:57 PM
On my Sapphire, I used my Master Ball on Kyogre just so I don't have to put up with it's attacks and whatnot.
On my Emerald, Rayquaza has always been a paramount for my team so I always saved my Master Ball on it.

maxx unlimited
November 1st, 2008, 4:03 PM
I used it on Latias in Sapphire and never used it in Leafgreen(I haven't found Entei yet).

JezzaRules
November 7th, 2008, 1:47 AM
Red: Mewtwo
Yellow: Mewtwo
Crystal: Entei
Sapphire: Latias
Fire Red: Suicune
Emerald: Latios

wee187
November 8th, 2008, 4:08 PM
Sapphire, Kyogre.
Sapphire(2nd Time), Kyogre
Emerald, Raquaza(Groudon was cought with an Ultra ball, Kyogre, I forget)
LeafGreen, completely forgot, think it was Zapdos maybe

Master Control Program
November 8th, 2008, 4:17 PM
FireRed: Suicune
Emerald: I'll probably end up using it on [email protected], since the other six can be obtained with regular balls. But I can clone Master Balls in Emerald, can't I?

Tentacruel13
November 8th, 2008, 4:23 PM
FireRed:Zapdos, really needed it at a specific nature.

chris646
November 8th, 2008, 4:28 PM
i used my masterball on kyogre in sapphire, but i haven't used it in fire red or emerald

Red1530
November 8th, 2008, 6:51 PM
FireRed: Suicune
Emerald: I'll probably end up using it on [email protected], since the other six can be obtained with regular balls. But I can clone Master Balls in Emerald, can't I?Yes, there is a cloning glitch in Emerald.

fenyx4
November 8th, 2008, 7:09 PM
I used mine on my Kyogre (in Sapphire), due to its importance. :)
I actually do the tedious work when catching [email protected] :(, but in a way, it's worth it...
But if I find a shiny that can Self-Destruct, etc., of course I'll use my Master Ball (and hopefully get another one)!

Stormer07
November 9th, 2008, 8:48 AM
I used mine on Azelf- I just couldnt be bothered to spend all that time catching it as there was nothing else I needed to use it on at the time.

Hikari Ven
November 9th, 2008, 9:26 AM
I recently used a Master Ball on a shiny Electrode I found in Emerald, I didn't want it to explode on me.

TwilightBlade
November 9th, 2008, 9:38 AM

Lol, I did the same thing in Blue, but I caught a Jigglypuff instead. And then I nicknamed it Britney.. 8D;;

As for the 3rd gen, I used them on first legendary/shiny I ran into. For Emerald, I just mass cloned them, so now I get to waste them on all sorts of pokemon since I'm too lazy to catch anything.

Heart's Soul
November 9th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I wasted it on a Wurmple lv. 3. Just checked if it really works. Restarted and used it on Groudon, when I lowered it's HP to about 23.

Synx
November 9th, 2008, 2:54 PM
I never use it...
ill wait till my eyes pop out from something ill see, then ill use it.

Slin
November 9th, 2008, 2:59 PM
never used it too...
I'll keep it like a collector

Tyranitar042
November 11th, 2008, 1:58 PM
i used mine on kyogre the first time but found out it was just as easy as using a net ball to catch so i restarted it

Lalapizzame
November 11th, 2008, 4:16 PM
Zapdos in FireRed, Kyogre in Sapphire, and Groudon in Ruby. I used Ultra Ball for Rayquaza. =3