PDA

View Full Version : Im new

Dshawn989
August 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hi People Im new to these forums. However dont underestimate me. I am great in wifi battles. So This is a new start it is a new beginning for me

Levelized
August 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forums. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Dshawn989
August 8th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Thank You. I hope I enjoy it as well. Also where do I find the Rate my team section of the Forum for Pokemon D/P. If you know it would be great

Mr. Pokemon
August 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Hi! Welcome to PokeCommunity! We were expecting you.
Just kidding. :P Have a great time!

Hiidoran
August 8th, 2008, 08:56 PM
If you want your Pokémon rated, I would suggest the Strategies and Movesets (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12) forum. That would be a good place to start. ;D

Welcome, DShawn!
I'm sure the members over in the Wirless Battle Stadium (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160) will just love to take you on!
I'm sure you will enjoy yourself over in that area.

It's always great to get a new start, huh?
New place, new people, and a new attitude. Nothing better. :D

I'm sure you will find yourself having all kinds of fun here at the Pokécommunity.
Take care!

moments.
August 8th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
I hope you have a great time here and you stick around for a decent amount of time. Reading the Rules and FAQ's will help so you don't get banned or anything...
Well I hope you enjoy your stay here and make loads of new friends!
Good luck!

Roy G. Biv
August 8th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hey Shawn, your post reminded me of something *breaks into High School Musical song*
Start of something new? Get it?
'Boo! Hiss!'

^^ Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here and find your way around just wonderfully :D

-Roy

Tré
August 8th, 2008, 10:43 PM
hey there shawn....welcome to pokecommunity!! i hope you will enjoy staying here... read the rules...

Dshawn989
August 24th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Thank You so much i really appreciate the help