PDA

View Full Version : LeafGreen Errors

iRawr-x
August 9th, 2008, 03:22 AM
I seem to have a problem with my Leafgreen. (Notice that I am typing in colour "GREEN")

Anyways, This problem has happened ever since my file got deleted randomly.
Everytime I save it doesn't seem to work.
I try to save. It works but next time I get on.. It suddenly starts a new game automaticaly.

Can anyone tell me what could be wrong?
(P.S: The game also includes with 99 more "Mario, Sonic and etc. Games with it")
*100-in-1 Game*

Mitchman
August 9th, 2008, 03:25 AM
No wonder. those things never work right. Do something smart. Get your own r4 and put it in there.

ѕℓσωвяσ
August 9th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Haha, my Leafgreen won't even start up.
I left in in my pocket and forgot it was there. XD
And my mum forgot to check too, so in the washing machine
it went. xD

j_
August 9th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I seem to have a problem with my Leafgreen. (Notice that I am typing in colour "GREEN")

Anyways, This problem has happened ever since my file got deleted randomly.
Everytime I save it doesn't seem to work.
I try to save. It works but next time I get on.. It suddenly starts a new game automaticaly.

Can anyone tell me what could be wrong?
(P.S: The game also includes with 99 more "Mario, Sonic and etc. Games with it")
*100-in-1 Game*

Well, your problem is that you're playing on a pirate cart. Buy the damn game...

Oh, typing in green is annoying too... We can't read it!

Archer
August 9th, 2008, 04:16 AM
The internal battery in those things is pathetic. Try Leaving you DS/GBA on for a while with the game in. It can tend to recharge the battery a bit. Those games are really dodgey, though....

Horizon
August 9th, 2008, 04:32 AM
yeah, unfortunately that is the reason your game doesn't work. Those 100-in-1's are cheap pirate games that are very faulty. The best thing to do is to buy the proper game; you can get copies fairly cheaply from stores that sell second-hand games.

EvilMuffinKate
August 10th, 2008, 12:01 AM
100-in-1 games are fake...

.emerald
August 10th, 2008, 12:06 AM
As mentioned in the posts above, 100 in one game paks are fake...,pirated...

raquaza killer
August 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM
theres this part in a pokemon game were the memory is stored you need to get a new memory thingy or get a new game

i have fire red i have nidoqueen level 83

Skaterzpenguin
August 15th, 2008, 06:47 AM
You must of damage your game too much some how, so the save chip in the game is damage I guess. idk... =]

Haza
August 15th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Uh oh.... maybe your internal battery is dying.

BlueEew
August 21st, 2008, 05:53 PM
The game is fake. Pokemon as never been released on a multi-gaming cartiridge before. Most fakes don't save.