PDA

View Full Version : Super Seedot!

HaraQ11
August 9th, 2008, 10:11 PM
A while back i was playing my Emerald version when i was looking for a ralts.
While searching, i come across a seedot (not unusual). I decide that maybe i should catch one so i start weakening it. It then uses Solarbeam on me.

I think WTF!?! and catch it immediately.

I check it and it is lv 25, UT and has the moves Giga Drain, Frustration, SolarBeam and Leech Seed.

Is this a glitch or what is it????

Haza
August 9th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Either you are lying or it is a glitch or something. Let me check its pokedex entry.

mystletainn
August 9th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Moving to Advanced Generation games.

Ninja Caterpie
August 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Wait, what's UT? It's most likely a lie from you. Or a majorly random glitch.

Alexx the pokemaster
August 10th, 2008, 12:00 AM
It sounds like a glitch to me. But what do I know? :p

HaraQ11
August 10th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Why would i lie about something like this. (not accusing anyone of accusing me). I mean, there is no point to do that. Its not boasting im just telling.

This is everything about it.

Seedot: Caught in Ultra ball.
Pokedex No. 273
Type:Grass
OT: Bernax (my emerald name)
ID No. 52279

Brave Nature
September 24, 2007

Hoenn
Arrived at level 25

Good perseverance
Likes Spicy food

HP: 56
ATK: 28
DEF:36
SPC ATK: 24
SPC DEF: 20
SPD: 18

Ability: Chlorophyll

Moveset:
Giga Drain
Frustration
SolarBeam
Leech Seed

Gold warehouse
August 10th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Seedot cannot learn those moves, neither can any of its evolutions -.^

J-Diffo
August 10th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Arrived? You said you were playing Emerald?

Azonic
August 10th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Seedot cannot learn those moves, neither can any of its evolutions -.^wrong.

Seedot learns Giga Drain, Solarbeam, and Frustration from TMs before it's evolution. Seedot obtains Leech Seed through Egg moves.

As for the Seedot, I have no idea. I could doubt that you are telling the truth. You caught this Seedot a year ago, why didn't you say this earlier and bring this history class up out of nowhere?

With that said, you claim to have caught it while searching for a Ralts. How can you find a level 25 Pokemon near Petalburg City, where the Pokemon levels only consist of being Levels 2 - 5?

HaraQ11
August 10th, 2008, 05:29 PM
wrong.

Seedot learns Giga Drain, Solarbeam, and Frustration from TMs before it's evolution. Seedot obtains Leech Seed through Egg moves.

As for the Seedot, I have no idea. I could doubt that you are telling the truth. You caught this Seedot a year ago, why didn't you say this earlier and bring this history class up out of nowhere?

With that said, you claim to have caught it while searching for a Ralts. How can you find a level 25 Pokemon near Petalburg City, where the Pokemon levels only consist of being Levels 2 - 5?

@ J-Diffo
It says it was arrived because i got it in Emerald and moved it over to me diamond.

Ok it was a year ago so i might of got what i was doing wrong.

@Raikazu
I joined these forums on like the 1st of August so basically i did tell pretty quick.
That petalburg point is a good one, but isn't there another place to catch ralts in emerald? If not i guess i got that bit wrong.

My wifi isnt working right now. But if i trusted someone enough, if there was anyway they could tell if it is untouched i would trade it to them, let them look at it and then trade it back.

I swear on my life im not lieing.

The Bringer!
August 10th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I think you could be lying, but it could also be a monster glitch. Seedot are found very rarely on a route be fortree where the wild levels are around lv 25, so thats probably where you got it.

HaraQ11
August 10th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I think you could be lying, but it could also be a monster glitch. Seedot are found very rarely on a route be fortree where the wild levels are around lv 25, so thats probably where you got it.

Actually i think that is where i got it.

Is there anyway i could look to check if it was untouched? or that one of you could.

Halcyon
August 10th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Did you catch the Seedot and then taught it those moves and released it?
Anything is possible.

Haza
August 10th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Well since you caught it so long ago maybe you taught it that and forgot. I did that long ago with a Machamp with FireBlast.

pm_41
August 10th, 2008, 07:16 PM
It's not a glitch. In Emerald, Seedot can swarm on multiple routes. And one route (i forgot which) has wild Pokemon in the lv 23-30 range. When caught on that route, the Seedot knows those four moves listed above.

I have caught one of those before myself.

Haza
August 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM
You know, I kindof do remember something like that

Ooka
August 10th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Well, it might be a swarm, else you'd have to be lying. I've never heard of a glitch that generates a Pokemon with an Egg Move and TM Moves, so I'd have to go with option A.

HaraQ11
August 10th, 2008, 09:33 PM
wow! thats pretty cool. I never knew there were swarms in Emerald.
Id say that has to bbe the answer then because im not lying.

Thanks for help on this.

Haza
August 10th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I just checked and it is possible, there are nuzleaf there too

HaraQ11
August 10th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I just checked and it is possible, there are nuzleaf there too

What did you check was possible?

Haza
August 10th, 2008, 10:36 PM
To get them with that move set in the wild.

Inferno2991
August 11th, 2008, 12:16 AM
it would be awesome if u could catch that just before petalburg that thing would own :P

Ninja Caterpie
August 11th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Before petalburg, catching them? That would NOT own. Imagine you, walking through grass with your level 8 starter and BANG! A level 25 Seedot of Doom kills you. Bum buh!!!!

That's cool thing though, never seen one of them in a swarm...but then again, I've never been to a swarm...xD

Gold warehouse
August 11th, 2008, 01:36 AM
wrong.

I know it can learn via TM, so a wild Seedot used TM's on itself?

Red1530
August 11th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Can someone post a picture of the Super Seedot in the wild.

The Immortal
August 11th, 2008, 08:34 AM
It's not a lie, it happens with the swarm.

HaraQ11
August 11th, 2008, 05:15 PM
What other pokemon can you catch with a swarm?

Ooka
August 11th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Well, I believe there are Surskit on the list, as well as Skitty. I don't feel like looking them up though.

(Oddly enough they all 3 start with S xD)

electricgrass
August 12th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I've actually have seen this as well- but it seems that Seedot is the only one that gets special moves though.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
August 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM
If... I ever get emerald, of course. Then yes, I'll gladly show.