PDA

View Full Version : Who should May be with?

Hazuki-san
October 25th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I say Brendan or Shuu, they make a cute couple

Junichi
October 25th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Couldnt agree with you more. :)

Zento
October 25th, 2003, 04:59 PM
I'd like to see her with Satoshi. But, hey, I'm happy if she got hooked up with any of the above. She looks so cute with any of them. ^_^

Kenta
October 25th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Her and Ruby make a great couple

Franticshipping! :classic:

oni flygon
October 25th, 2003, 08:09 PM
lol

May's better with Brendan/Ruby like what Kenta said XD

yuuki x haruka
December 29th, 2003, 09:26 PM
its obvious. brendan's the choice ^_^

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Brendan, in my opinion, but Wally might be good too.

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 09:35 PM
I say Brendan darn it! and whoever disagrees gets to hit me in the face with a snowball! :P but iv never understood why they call Brendan Ruby...it sounds like a girls name! :P

oni flygon
December 29th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Ruby is Brendan's name in the manga... though Sapphire is the complete opposite of May... (she hates contests and only cares about gym battles and training)

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 09:42 PM
It is a girl's name. I ever had this friend called Ruby.
I guess they have no choice but to use Ruby in the Manga, but it will be even odder if you were to call him Sapphire =P

TVR
December 29th, 2003, 09:51 PM
She should be with Todd so he can get his first woody in all of his life.besides the ones he gets from Ash. XD No but seriously, I think Breandan or Ash.

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 09:59 PM
actually interesting but useless fact *turns into Prof. Oak* Todds real name is Snap, but they changed it to Todd so they wouldnt get the living c**p sued out of them by Kelloggs... :laugh:

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 29th, 2003, 10:00 PM
I've never actually seen the Manga. What comes first? Game. Then anime. Then Manga (or is Anime and Manga the other way around?). But the games are the games. The anime and the manga are based off it, but not entirely.

People, it was only possible to see Brendan in the first bit of the sixth movie (the introduction). I haven't had any indications he's been spotted in any Advanced Generation Episodes. So I don't know his personality. Even if I play as him in Ruby and Sapphire (and believe it or not, Brendan actually represents Sapphire, while May represents Ruby). I can't recognise his personality (mainly because the main characters in the game never talk...).

I have no idea who Shuu is, so I need to learn about him in the upcoming episodes when they come in Australia.
Wally's personality is easy to work out. He's obviously aiming for the league, yet I haven't a clue what his personality in the anime or his appearance.

Ash is ok though... even though sometimes he's an impatient person.

Scott - Actually in Pokmon Snap Professor Oak called him Todd, but in the Indigo League episodes they called him Snap. But then when he made his reappearance in the Johto League Champion episodes, the group called him Todd. @.@

oni flygon
December 29th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Game, manga then anime. Most anime settings are based of from the manga...like the rebellious Pikachu and ...stuff...

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 29th, 2003, 10:08 PM
I believe the anime has it's own freely expressible ways, so it goes differently from the Game and Manga. If you've seen the filler episodes, they have things that don't quite fit into a game. Like Ash surfing...

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 10:14 PM
oni, Sapphire Latios and I were talking about the two Houen characters in the Manga Pokemon Special/Adventures.
And just a little quote about this manga we are talking about:
"This is the comic that most resembles the world I was trying to convey."
-Satoshi Tajiri, creator of Pocket Monsters

oni flygon
December 29th, 2003, 10:15 PM
Oh yeah... some stuff. Especialy the fillers... (most annoying things on earth) won't see those in the manga XD.

well, the more you hate, the more you love XD

http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/gallery/big_img/gallery26.html

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Oh yeah... some stuff. Especialy the fillers... (most annoying things on earth) won't see those in the manga XD.

well, the more you hate, the more you love XD

http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/gallery/big_img/gallery26.html
XD They look so cute as a couple, even if they are quarreling XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 29th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Still, there are some fun fillers. Team Rocket has been out of the Team for months and then "rejoin", Ash does some sporty things for once (surfing for example), and without the fillers you wouldn't see much characters. Then again, I'm saying that there are also subtle differences between all the movies.

PKMN_grl
December 30th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Uh...aren't you guys supposed to be talking about who should be with Haruka, not fillers and games and mangas and other stoofs..

Uh...anyways, I think she should be with Yuuki(Brendan). I think it's called Hoennshipping... Someone called it that in Fanfiction.net. So that's what I'm calling it from now on.

Ruby+Sapphire are different from Yuuki+Haruka. But I like them both.

oni flygon
December 30th, 2003, 05:24 PM
well of course they are... If Ash and co. will ever meet Brendan/Yuuki in the future, we might see some evidence... ^^

PichuSecretBase
December 31st, 2003, 09:02 AM
I'd like to see her with Satoshi. But, hey, I'm happy if she got hooked up with any of the above. She looks so cute with any of them. ^_^
Yey! The K agrees! Advance Shippy is teh key!

Cosmos
December 31st, 2003, 02:50 PM
Brendan because they have something in common. They are both the ruby/sapphire heroes.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 6th, 2004, 12:14 AM
I still like AdvanceShipping because of the way it is. I mean... I've never seen Brendan, and Ash looks... cute with May. In terms of Brendan, if you see him in the Movie 6 intro, he's... weird-looking (too much white hair, and appearance. He doesn't look as cute as he does in the Game Boy game... he looks cuter in that then his picture in the Instruction Manual, especially without that creeeeepy smile...).

Dark_Raikou
January 6th, 2004, 06:48 AM
I say Shuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

igtica
January 7th, 2004, 01:49 AM
lol maybe she should go with that twin she met in the Wurmple ep. That seemed pretty cute ^_^

Ultimathunder
January 7th, 2004, 03:30 AM
I agree it doesn't matter who May/Haruka goes with at all...she's cute with anyone! (on the list of course not just ANYONE on the anime)

Unown_
January 7th, 2004, 05:41 AM
I think it's either Brendan or Shuu. May and Brendan looks like a cute couple. I wonder if Brendan will ever appear in the anime (6th movie intro doesn't really count cuz it's just a few sec). Maybe in a special like Pokemon Crystal?

Roxy Parkington
January 7th, 2004, 08:26 AM
I'm a Pokeshipper when it comes to Pokemon anime, but I don't enjoy reading or writing fanfiction novels about Ash and co. very much; I'm more into original trainers and watching their journeys unfold. May and Brendan look so cute together, which makes Ash free to be with Misty! ^_^ That way, everything turns out happy in the end.

~Roxy~

mayako-san
May 24th, 2007, 01:52 AM
i pick brendan! he's so cute with may! :) so, i say they make a cute couple...

Forci Stikane
May 24th, 2007, 06:18 AM
i pick brendan! he's so cute with may! :) so, i say they make a cute couple...

Oh, for goodness sake...Pay attention to the date of the last post in a thread. If it's over a month old (like this one that's over three YEARS old), don't post in it!

DragronWarroir2000x
May 24th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Don't take my word for this, but I heard that May isn't actually a real person.

SOUNDS CRAZY I KNOW

Fiver
May 24th, 2007, 06:52 AM
I would have to say Wally is the one May should be with.

Unown_
May 24th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Replying to thread older than 3 years is the same as replying to e-mail of 3 years old: it's pointless.
A discussion has most likely come to end when it is three months or older. Should you feel to continued the discussion, make a new thread.

~ Thread closed ~