PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Mr. Tech N9ne
August 10th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Hello everybody. My name is Xavior Reese and I was a big Pokemon battler and trader until my Nintendo DS broke. I have read the rules over and over so I don't have to worry about that. I hope I make a lot of friends here.

Hiidoran
August 10th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Aww... I'm sorry that your DS broke. They are prone to damage, though.
(I'm on my third one if you wish to know the truth... xD)

Well, it's great that you have already read the rules. Most new members wouldn't take the time out to do so.
Kudos to you!

So, you wish to make some friends here at the 'ol PC, huh?
Well, trust me... you will have problems! xD

The Pokécommunity is a pretty big place, and being as it is so big; there are a lot of members here. Chances are, you will make friends with at least some of these people. It almost goes against the laws of physics if you don't!
(Are you some kind of sorcerer?)

The most important thing for you to do is try and have some fun. After all, that's what a forum is all about.
Well, that and gaining information...

Enjoy!

_Prince_
August 10th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Hey Mr. Tech N9ne! welcome to PC, it's a shame that your DS broke, we could have battled anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Comic Tragedy
August 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM
*rolls out the welcome mat* Welcome Mr. Tech N9ne! Hope you like it here at PC and great job automaticaly reading the rules!

I am sure you will find tuns of friends, whom you share alot of hobbies and intrests. Obey the rules, stay active, and most of all have fun!

Mr. Tech N9ne
August 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I'm so welcomed here and too Hiidoran, lol I am not a sorcerer and I believe that I will make only a certain amount of friends here.