PDA

View Full Version : good emulator 4 NDS pls

Enigmatico
August 10th, 2008, 01:18 PM
hi, can any pls tell me what nds emulator to use to play pokemon platinum to game be normal speed and no laggs!? if can put link to DL emulator, ty all

Raibutai
August 10th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Okay...?

Here's a few tips:

1. You really need to type out your sentences if you want to ask something.

2. It could be your computer.

Maybe you should Google it.

Smarties-chan
August 10th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Any questions concerning emulation goes to the Emulation section so I'll move this there for you.

CharizardCharz
August 11th, 2008, 02:27 AM
NO$GBA should do the trick

And a guide to doing this.
First load the ROM and go to options and Emulation setup and look for NDS cartridge backup media and set it to FLASH512Kbytes save the setup and restart the ROM

the website is nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

BTW there is no Wi-Fi support

The Exorcist
August 17th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted Bycharizardcharz:

NO$GBA should do the trick

And a guide to doing this.
First load the ROM and go to options and Emulation setup and look for NDS cartridge backup media and set it to FLASH512Kbytes save the setup and restart the ROM

the website is nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

BTW there is no Wi-Fi support

Yes, it's the best DS Emulator avalible and also someone on this forum has said that there will be a version of no$gba that supports Wi-Fi, it's just a rumor so far so don't count on me about that, anyway if you have trouble loading roms, here's the settings you should have...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/ashzekool/dsemusettings.jpg

If that dosen't help, then I'm out of luck...

joelshawdow
September 4th, 2008, 05:15 AM
i play pokemon pearl using ideas emulator.first i patched a file to pearl rom and played with the ideas emulator .it has the capability of 10 saves and its speed is better than the latest no$gba.but pokemon diamond won't works only pearl.